Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 08:30:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DonCoin - Bringing Freelancing and Cryptocurrency Communities together  (Read 3987 times)
wleslie (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 02:15:39 PM

A very great helpful survey of greats team can and overcome the shortcomings and make this project more complete

THank you
wleslie (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 02:16:13 PM

THank you for your support, make sure you post this on the bounty thread
Starbaks

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:20:23 PM

I think this is a good project for the future. This project has a very strong character. The purpose and concept is so good. I strongly support this project.
wleslie (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 02:27:05 PM

I think this is a good project for the future. This project has a very strong character. The purpose and concept is so good. I strongly support this project.

Thank you for your support.

Indeed, the project has an actual business model that will be implemented in stage in order to build a strong foundation.
wleslie (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 03:14:18 PM

Folks please be aware that when purchasing tokens through our website, the payment API will generate different wallets for each transaction. This is for security reasons.
So please don't expect to see the same wallet twice. The system will generate random wallet addresses for each payment you try to make.

As long as you are in the Hirefreelancerz checkout page then there is nothing to worry about, it is safe.

However, if for some reason you want to send us a payment manually then contact us and we will provide the wallet address.
We had some people sending directly to our wallet mainly during private sale.
pampas

Activity: 96

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:51:05 PM

Folks please be aware that when purchasing tokens through our website, the payment API will generate different wallets for each transaction. This is for security reasons.
So please don't expect to see the same wallet twice. The system will generate random wallet addresses for each payment you try to make.

As long as you are in the Hirefreelancerz checkout page then there is nothing to worry about, it is safe.

However, if for some reason you want to send us a payment manually then contact us and we will provide the wallet address.

I was able to see that
upline

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 07:15:08 PM

I was able to see that

What did you see there, if you can not even answer simple questions.

pampas

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:17:29 AM

I was able to see that

Didn't  you read buddy?
When you buy tokens, the checkout page shows different wallet for each transaction.
You would know that if you ever purchased tokens.
For what I see you never bought anything
pampas

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:18:26 AM

I was able to see that

I want proof that you bought tokens, show me.
upline

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 07:43:47 AM

I was able to see that

Didn't  you read buddy?
When you buy tokens, the checkout page shows different wallet for each transaction.
You would know that if you ever purchased tokens.
For what I see you never bought anything
Answer the questions and do not write nonsense.
If you continue to break the rules, then I will have to invite moderators.

Zuhran

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:06:57 PM

guys, tell me, does the sale of tokens go? How is it going? how many tokens sold? What stage is it now?

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
upline

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 05:56:04 AM

guys, tell me, does the sale of tokens go? How is it going? how many tokens sold? What stage is it now?
The representative periodically appears in the subject, I think he will clarify these issues.

shabalinoff

Activity: 44

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:55:42 PM

We plan to implement a buy-and-burn strategy in order to reduce supply and increase demand. We will buy periodically some tokens an burn them. Also we plan to burn tokens for each transaction processed inside our system.
The idea is very interesting.
Don't you think that more expensive tokens will decrease the amount of your customers? You are not the only such project here. Your customers may consider joining other similar but cheaper projects.
Hi tanks for your comment

Our customers (employers) will be funding their accounts with USD (Paypal) or Crypto (BTC, ETH) in order to pay for jobs.
Once they fund the account, they will receive a certain number of tokens based on current token price.
If, for example, at the time of purchase, the token price is $1 and the customer deposit $100 then he/she will receive 100 tokens.
The customer knows how much in USD he is holding and how much he is willing to pay for the project.
So if he/she decides to pay $50 for a task then it is just a matter of paying $50 worth of tokens to the freelancer.
So it doesn't really matter what is the price of the tokens as it will always be calculated against USD.

Now, the interesting part is that when the price of the tokens goes up, tokenholders will make immediate profit.

Also, since we will be burning tokens, the supply will keep being reduced therefore increasing demand. With increasing demand, the price of the token will go up for sure and current tokenholders can sell their tokens for whatever price they decide.

Please note that after the ICO period, no more tokens will be sold which means that all new customers will have to buy tokens from current tokenholders.

Thanks for your explanation. But I understand that myself.
The questions remains unanswered...
Expensive tokens can decrease the amount of your new customers. What will be the reason for them to buy tokens from other users on high price?
There is a risk of your token being used only for trading/speculating.
I'm still not sure that there is sense in increasing token's price.
wleslie (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 03:54:24 PM

Hi Zuhran

We are running stage 2 of our ICO and you can check the progress right on the homepage of our website https://hirefreelancerz.com/

Make sure you also stay connected and join our telegram group https://t.me/joinchat/FKOOhRB7sLKfxVftLhIH1g and be up to speed with all new developments.

THanks
wleslie (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 04:12:47 PM

We plan to implement a buy-and-burn strategy in order to reduce supply and increase demand. We will buy periodically some tokens an burn them. Also we plan to burn tokens for each transaction processed inside our system.
The idea is very interesting.
Don't you think that more expensive tokens will decrease the amount of your customers? You are not the only such project here. Your customers may consider joining other similar but cheaper projects.
Hi tanks for your comment

Our customers (employers) will be funding their accounts with USD (Paypal) or Crypto (BTC, ETH) in order to pay for jobs.
Once they fund the account, they will receive a certain number of tokens based on current token price.
If, for example, at the time of purchase, the token price is $1 and the customer deposit $100 then he/she will receive 100 tokens.
The customer knows how much in USD he is holding and how much he is willing to pay for the project.
So if he/she decides to pay $50 for a task then it is just a matter of paying $50 worth of tokens to the freelancer.
So it doesn't really matter what is the price of the tokens as it will always be calculated against USD.

Now, the interesting part is that when the price of the tokens goes up, tokenholders will make immediate profit.

Also, since we will be burning tokens, the supply will keep being reduced therefore increasing demand. With increasing demand, the price of the token will go up for sure and current tokenholders can sell their tokens for whatever price they decide.

Please note that after the ICO period, no more tokens will be sold which means that all new customers will have to buy tokens from current tokenholders.

Thanks for your explanation. But I understand that myself.
The questions remains unanswered...
Expensive tokens can decrease the amount of your new customers. What will be the reason for them to buy tokens from other users on high price?
There is a risk of your token being used only for trading/speculating.
I'm still not sure that there is sense in increasing token's price.

Well, first of all $0.06 per token is not expensive.
Not sure when our tokens will reach $1 or more but it will like any other tokens.

New customers wanting to use our services will get tokens at current market price. They can either hold and make some profit from future increase in price or they can just spend it all by purchasing services in our platform.

The whole thing about cryptocurrencies is the hope that they will increase in price. Otherwise, no one would be interested in your coin.

But of course, the price just doesn't go up from one day to another, it is a process that will be influenced by many factors.

However, one of our main concern is to bring more value and purpose to DonCoin in a way that tokens holders can benefit. and that includes also new customers.

Not sure I was able to answer your concerns but please feel free to reply back.

Zuhran

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:39:13 PM

oh yes, sorry. it was necessary to be a little more closely) tell me, but in the second and third stages there is soft cap?

★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
wleslie (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 05:33:21 PM

oh yes, sorry. it was necessary to be a little more closely) tell me, but in the second and third stages there is soft cap?

No, no softcap on the 2nd and 3rd stage. All the required minimum funding was collected during stage1.
Actually we are making some changes never done before which also will bring lots of benefit to token holders.
Stay tuned. We will announce soon  Smiley
wleslie (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 05:34:03 PM

Winner of our weekly contest is https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=870828
Congratulations! 250 dcnx tokens added to your account.
Zuhran

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:03:42 PM

it was a very intriguing answer) usually cardinal changes lead to either incredible success or failure. see what will come out of you

upline

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 08:12:25 PM

Winner of our weekly contest is https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=870828
Congratulations! 250 dcnx tokens added to your account.

Thank you for the prize.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: