Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:06:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BFL MiniRig Line:Concerned  (Read 6984 times)
EvilLizardApparel (OP)

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 03:47:12 PM

Also Posted in Pre-Sales at BFL Forum

MiniRig Line:Concerned
Via Jody's blog, we can conclude the minirig line made ZERO progress from roughly August 15th until today. It seems ONE 500 GH/s unit has been completed since then (as seen on Jody's Update yesterday). If only one 500 GH/s unit has been completed since the 15th, which is 8 days...How, at ONE 500 GH/s unit EVERY 8 DAYS, will BFL ever complete the backlog?

If BFL is purposely slowing the Minirig line, to force big-money investors to switch their investment to the Monarch line, this would be very troubling.

I welcome BFL to clarify why this line, which so much money has been dumped into by customers, is moving so slowly...Neglect, lack of coordination, or fraud?

Also, since I have 1.5 TH/s to my order...Can I assume, at one 500GH/s rig every 8 days, my order will take 24 DAYS to build and fulfill?

Thanks for your time

PS: I'm not an angry troll, I've invested in the Minirig line and I'm extremely concerned at the lack of progress. And seemingly no effort to correct it..

Are no other MiniRig purchasers as concerned as I am?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 03:50:03 PM

Via Jody's blog, we can conclude the minirig line made ZERO progress from roughly August 15th until today. It seems ONE 500 GH/s unit has been completed since then (as seen on Jody's Update yesterday). If only one 500 GH/s unit has been completed since the 15th, which is 8 days...How, at ONE 500 GH/s unit EVERY 8 DAYS, will BFL ever complete the backlog?

If BFL is purposely slowing the Minirig line, to force big-money investors to switch their investment to the Monarch line, this would be very troubling.

I welcome BFL to clarify why this line, which so much money has been dumped into by customers, is moving so slowly...Neglect, lack of coordination, or fraud?

Also, since I have 1.5 TH/s to my order...Can I assume, at one 500GH/s rig every 8 days, my order will take 24 DAYS to build and fulfill?

Thanks for your time

PS: I'm not an angry troll, I've invested in the Minirig line and I'm extremely concerned at the lack of progress. And seemingly no effort to correct it..

BFL says you guys won't ask for refunds. Maybe they don't feel like they need to bother making your stuff. Wink

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
EvilLizardApparel (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 04:06:47 PM

Thanks for your time

BFL says you guys won't ask for refunds. Maybe they don't feel like they need to bother making your stuff. Wink

From Jody's Blog
Jalapenos: January 21, 2013

Little Singles: Oct. 11, 2012 pay date

Singles: July 5, 2012 pay date

MiniRigs: MiniRigs for June 23 (2nd 500gh/s unit) and July 28 for 1st 500 gh/s

Observations:
People who ordered Jalapenos usually only ordered one.
People who ordered Singles often ordered 3, 6, 12 or more.
People who ordered in January hardly wrote us any emails.
People who order MiniRigs don't ask for refunds
----------------------
Apparently that's the excuse for the line moving at 1 500GH/s unit every 8 days? We don't ask for refunds so no incentive to go faster?

If they had stated that 1.5TH Minirig orders, once they knew they had become 3 500GH units, would take 24 days to be completed...I believe people would have acted differently.

cp1

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Stop using branwallets

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 04:09:29 PM

http://bflfraud.com/7/

Guide to armory offline install on USB key:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=241730.0
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2013, 04:18:03 PM

You cannot switch to monarch if you have an order in "fullfilled" state (after one mini rig has shipped).

I suspect they are running out of cases or other parts. 

BTW, slowing the shipment rate, only helps the early adopters.

People who have late mini rig orders will switch to monarch, just a matter of time.

Dalkore
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1026

Mining since 2010 & Hosting since 2012

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2013, 06:15:58 PM

Thanks for your time

Not sure if its true but that would be a valid tactic, especially if you paid last year when BTC was $6-10.  Much less labor to make a PCI-E card then that custom box.  You would think they would of already shipped their big orders.

Hosting: Low as $60.00 per KW - Link
Transaction List: jayson3 +5 - ColdHardMetal +3 - Nolo +2 - CoinHoarder +1 - Elxiliath +1 - tymm0 +1 - Johnniewalker +1 - Oscer +1 - Davidj411 +1 - BitCoiner2012 +1 - dstruct2k +1 - Philj +1 - camolist +1 - exahash +1 - Littleshop +1 - Severian +1 - DebitMe +1 - lepenguin +1 - StringTheory +1 - amagimetals +1 - jcoin200 +1 - serp +1 - klintay +1 - -droid- +1 - FlutterPie +1
Dalkore
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1026

Mining since 2010 & Hosting since 2012

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2013, 06:18:10 PM

You cannot switch to monarch if you have an order in "fullfilled" state (after one mini rig has shipped).

People who have late mini rig orders will switch to monarch, just a matter of time.

How could you run out of parts when you KNOW how many orders you have AND you already have their money? 

Hosting: Low as $60.00 per KW - Link
Transaction List: jayson3 +5 - ColdHardMetal +3 - Nolo +2 - CoinHoarder +1 - Elxiliath +1 - tymm0 +1 - Johnniewalker +1 - Oscer +1 - Davidj411 +1 - BitCoiner2012 +1 - dstruct2k +1 - Philj +1 - camolist +1 - exahash +1 - Littleshop +1 - Severian +1 - DebitMe +1 - lepenguin +1 - StringTheory +1 - amagimetals +1 - jcoin200 +1 - serp +1 - klintay +1 - -droid- +1 - FlutterPie +1
k9quaint
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 06:21:29 PM

How could you run out of parts when you KNOW how many orders you have AND you already have their money? 

Parts cost money. Their chip sales fell flat on it's face. Of course, with a new infusion of investors, BFL can continue paying for the old ones.

bcp19

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 08:18:52 PM

Thanks for your time

'Zero progress'.  Wow, over-hype much?

Also, can you show me proof for your 1 mini rig has been completed since the 15th?

If I use your deductions alone, I am forced to conclude that only 1 mini-rig was built between Jun 25 and Aug 5th.  look at the facts:
25 Jun: Minirigs shipping from Jun 23
26 Jun: Minirigs shipping from Jun 23
01 Jul: Minirigs shipping from Jun 23
02 Jul: Minirigs shipping from Jun 23
03 Jul: Minirigs shipping from Jun 23
08 Jul: Minirigs shipping from Jun 23
09 Jul: Minirigs shipping from Jun 23
02 AUG: Minirigs shipping from Jun 23
05 Aug: Minirigs shipping from Jul 1

HOLY FUCK BATMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
THESE PEOPLE ARE SLOWER THAN DOG TURDS IN JANUARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do not suffer fools gladly... "Captain!  We're surrounded!"
I embrace my inner Kool-Aid.
martinm

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 09:05:24 PM

Thanks for your time

I'm very concerned and have not too much hope that any of the Minirigs will pay back. Our only chance would be a refund, maybe we should see how we can work together to get our money back?
veryveryinteresting

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 10:40:27 PM

Thanks for your time

I'm very concerned and have not too much hope that any of the Minirigs will pay back. Our only chance would be a refund, maybe we should see how we can work together to get our money back?

I have a minirig order from March of 2013. They have refused my refund. I am going to pursue legal action with a very good friend who was an attorney at Federman & Sherwood for 5 years and recently took a better job. This case is exactly their bread and butter. If you have been refused a refund and are interested in your legal options, please PM me.

Thanks.
bcp19

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 11:36:21 PM

I have a minirig order from March of 2013. They have refused my refund. I am going to pursue legal action with a very good friend who was an attorney at Federman & Sherwood for 5 years and recently took a better job. This case is exactly their bread and butter. If you have been refused a refund and are interested in your legal options, please PM me.

Thanks.
This is what I love about the instant gratification crowd... "not too much hope that any of the Minirigs will pay back" and They have refused my refund. I am going to pursue legal action.

Personally, I hope you request AND get your refunds.  That way, 6 months or a year or 2 years down the road when all the bitcoins you WOULD have carefully mined and stored since the receipt of your unit become worth 10-20x what you paid for it, I can laugh at your for your shortsightedness and stupidity.

k9quaint
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 11:48:07 PM

Thanks.
This is what I love about the instant gratification crowd... "not too much hope that any of the Minirigs will pay back" and They have refused my refund. I am going to pursue legal action.

Personally, I hope you request AND get your refunds.  That way, 6 months or a year or 2 years down the road when all the bitcoins you WOULD have carefully mined and stored since the receipt of your unit become worth 10-20x what you paid for it, I can laugh at your for your shortsightedness and stupidity.

Waiting for over a year while enduring insults and disdain from BFL hardly qualifies one for the "instant gratification crowd".
Also, they could just buy Bitcoins with the refund. Then they would actually have Bitcoins instead of mere promises of them.

BFL-Engineer

Activity: 227

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2013, 12:38:25 AM

Thanks for your time

Hello EvilLizardApparel,

Just wanted to let you know that MiniRig line was not slowed down in any way, we were just waiting for new boards to arrive to the facility.

Regards,
Nasser

BF Labs Inc.  www.butterflylabs.com   -  Bitcoin Mining Hardware
EvilLizardApparel (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 12:50:09 AM

Thanks for your time

Hello EvilLizardApparel,

Just wanted to let you know that MiniRig line was not slowed down in any way, we were just waiting for new boards to arrive to the facility.

Regards,
Nasser

Nasser,

Your presence in this thread is refreshing. I am glad you came here to actually execute some customer service, and didn't come in here calling concerned customers "monumental assholes". However, by now you should not be running out of chips or other parts...You are in "full production" and have a huge backlog to fill. Your customers did not shell out millions for you guys to still not be at the top of your game after all these months. Your customers are on the cusp of having a failed investment in your company, we have had our faith in you and despair at being continually disappointed. We accepted the reduced specs of your products, now we need you to actually produce and ship them in a timely and competent manner.

Thank you for taking the time to post though, Nasser. You better tell your production coordinators to get there shit together, your customers grow restless and a group lawsuit will be on the horizon if you don't clear the backlog in September. I know it is not personally your fault, the outlook is simply grim. Thank you for informing us regarding the Minirig line, and that it is not a fraudulent or deliberate delay.
Cablez
Legendary

Activity: 1400

I owe my soul to the Bitcoin code...

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 01:29:39 AM

I would take a refund now if I could.  Angry      Monarch bah!

Tired of substandard power distribution in your ASIC setup???   Chris' Custom Cablez will get you sorted out right!  No job too hard so PM me for a quote
Check my products or ask a question here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=74397.0
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 01:31:49 AM

MiniRig line was not slowed down in any way, we were just waiting for new boards to arrive to the facility.

Would not having new boards at the facility logically allow us to come to the deduction that production has indeed slowed down ? No boards, ergo, no production ?

Your statement is a massive dose of cognitive dissonance if so.
plasmoske

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

The realist

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 01:39:33 AM

Kinda contradicting yourself there  Shocked Roll Eyes
bcp19

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 01:39:54 AM

Thanks.

Personally, I hope you request AND get your refunds.  That way, 6 months or a year or 2 years down the road when all the bitcoins you WOULD have carefully mined and stored since the receipt of your unit become worth 10-20x what you paid for it, I can laugh at your for your shortsightedness and stupidity.

Waiting for over a year while enduring insults and disdain from BFL hardly qualifies one for the "instant gratification crowd".
Also, they could just buy Bitcoins with the refund. Then they would actually have Bitcoins instead of mere promises of them.
I always love your comments, your tangential views on the world at large are always refreshing.

Might I point out that while you are correct in your definition of the term 'instant gratification' you fail to see the bigger picture behind it.  In this case, once the realization "that RoI could not be made"  this is the point at which I was referring to for Instant Gratification.  Up until this point people were quite willing to wait, cause they could still see those $$$ in their dreams.  Now that their dreams have fallen to the wayside, there is no hope of instant gratification any longer and now they want refunds and lawsuits.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2013, 02:10:23 AM

Thanks for your time

Hello EvilLizardApparel,

Regards,
Nasser

Hello Loyal Barn Wood Customer

Just wanted to let you know that processing your barn wood order has not slowed down in any way, we were just waiting for a new barn to manifest itself so that we can go out and steal more barn wood to procure your paid pre-order to our facility.

As you're probably not aware, stealing barn wood at night is hard.

Did Nasser just state that there was no slow down at the beginning of the sentence, then at the end of the same sentence express why there was a slow down? My only guess is that it was lost in translation from French to English when he posted that late at night there in Paris.

I'm also guessing that after he clicked post, he returned to jacking off on that PCB that plays elevator music that he invented.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: