Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:21:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] StarTrek insipred coins =) and mining links (Low Diff) Nice Bounties!  (Read 60681 times)
TilyBurgos

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 06:13:05 PM

Been solo mining with Turks for 5 hours and now i have 9 blocks of Darsek (31,5)
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitcoinextra

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2013, 06:57:10 PM
Last edit: August 26, 2013, 07:12:54 PM by bitcoinextra

Love this coin, been solo mining all day and with a pool going up soon.

Thats one step for the coin to boldly go... where no coin has gone... before.... Que Music Grin

Waiting for Gold-Pressed Latinum will mine that stuff right away

Sorry that was the Ferengi Collector in me. Wink

I do think I have enough Federation Credits to buy a small moon, hope the wife does not take that in a divorce.
It's already in the pipeline Smiley  we had a problem with latinum, but should be here tomorrow,  watch this space Wink

I thought I knew were you Sfi Fans were going and believe I was ready to keep a eye out to mine Gold-Pressed Latinum. Sweet to hear were are on the same page my Friend.

Moved on to the Klingon Currency of Darseks last nite before going to bed found 53 Blocks so far. And reading the news about Latinum. Good Day So far to be a Trekkie and coin collector as well.

Me and my friends tried to hang with a Klingon and his pet targ "K'tak", lets just say bloodwine makes you do things. Letting you think that you do not have a smooth forehead and go around conquering the neighbors house for the Empire. And shouting "FOR THE EMPIRE!!!!" every time we drink. Could not out drink his pet targ either.

Thanks Scificoin

Hello I am a Bitcoin and Crypto Currency enthusiast, hobbyist, and Crypto Currency Miner.
Xaltotun

Activity: 371
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 07:02:44 PM

What, no Quatloos? I'm offended!

███████▀▄▄███████▄▄
█████▀▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
███▀▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▄▀█
██▀▄███▀██▀▀     ▀▀███▄
██ ███▀           █▄▀███
██▄███             ██▄███
███▄▀   ▄▄███████▄▄ ██ ██
▀█▀▄ ▄█████▀▀▀▀▄▄▄  ██ ██
  █▀▄██▀▀▄▄█████▀▄█▄██ ██
 █▀▄██ █▀▀     ▄██▄███▄█
██ ██ █▀▄███████▀▄███▄█
██ ███ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄███▀ ▀ ▄█
██ ███▀▀█████████▀ ▄█ ███
▀██ ██             ██ ███
█▄██▄▀█           ███ ███
██▄███▄▀▄▄     ▄ ████ ██
███▄▀▀███████▀▀▀▄███ ██
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄█▀
█████████████████▀

████▀
█  ███▀  ▀
█  ██▀  ▀
█  █▀  ▀
█  ▀  ▀
█  ▄  ▄
█  █▄  ▄
█  ██▄  ▄
█  ███▄  ▄
    ████▄
||  Ann Thread  ||  Discord  ||  Facebook  ||  Twitter  ||   Github  ||
THE FIRST PYTHON BLOCKCHAIN

▀████
▀  ▀███  █
  ▀  ▀██  █
    ▀  ▀█  █
      ▀  ▀  █
      ▄  ▄  █
    ▄  ▄█  █
  ▄  ▄██  █
▄  ▄███  █
  ▄████
hendo420

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2013, 07:12:19 PM

How can you forget Gold Pressed Latinum???  I have wanted to make GPL for some time now. lol

ebmarket.co
dreamwatcher
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2013, 07:29:33 PM

I finally have the new VPS available.

I will start working on the pools now. Should be a couple to a few hours.

Kryten

Activity: 15

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2013, 08:03:11 PM

How can you forget Gold Pressed Latinum???  I have wanted to make GPL for some time now. lol

I heard it's on the way !
scificoin (OP)

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 08:06:59 PM

How can you forget Gold Pressed Latinum???  I have wanted to make GPL for some time now. lol

I heard it's on the way !

Yes!  there is 2 versions of Latinum we are working on.  one is scrypt and the other s-jane.   One will be dropped and the other will be released tomorrow Smiley
bitcoinextra

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2013, 08:16:55 PM
Last edit: August 26, 2013, 08:31:53 PM by bitcoinextra

Me being a Coin collector for some time. I thought of even coming out with GPL talk about with others
to release a coin, they say it is Hard Work that I can not put in now.

But Happy to see that somebody jump on it. Hope you guys stay with these coins even if you
guys are looking to make money or not, I love the that you guys came out with these coins.

Making a Trekkie very happy. Grin

Hey Xaltotun. Do you know the exchange rate for Quatloos to Federation Credits. I do not think it is very much since the occupation oops, I mean the help they had given to the Bajorans after Cardassians did their occupation of their planet. I got to bet on some Thall fights back in the day, But it has been a nightmare trying to find one nowadays, kinda hard finding one nowadays because most are educated after Kirk had free his crew members, messing it up for the rest of us.

But I will mine Quatloos as well. It will bring back to my days on Triskelion. Betting on Thall fights with the Quatloos i got from the work i was doing for the Providers.

Hey heres a thought get enough of these scifi coin together there could be one exchange for all these scifi currency. With just Star Trek currency i see it but, others could be fun to trade specific on own exchange, or stupid idea all together probably most likely. Of course with BTC and LTC in the mix.

Others as well From Star Trek Traded as currency is

Beryllium - is an alkaline earth metal, one of the basic atomic elements and number 4 on the periodic table.

The Dirak - a unit of currency used by the Dominion member the Karemma.

The Dorak - a monetary unit used on Barkon IV in the village where Garvin was town magistrate

The Frang - a unit of currency in Takar

The Isik - a unit of currency preferred by the Vlugtan government and was interchangeable (or easily exchangeable) with latinum.

The Kelada - a monetary unit used by a pre-warp civilization on a Class M planet in the Delta Quadrant.

Kevas - are used commonly for traded goods among merchants during the 23rd and 24th centuries

The Lek - a Cardassian unit of currency.

The Lita - a form of money used on Bajor during the 2370s.

The Renn - is the Mari unit of currency.

Transporter Credits - a rationed unit of exchange that allows for use of transporters on Earth in the 24th century. They are used at Starfleet Academy. It is not known if they are used elsewhere on Earth or off planet as well.

A Voucher is a unit of exchange. On Ophiucus VI, Harcourt Mudd once used fake Federation Vouchers to fool two miners out of a year's supply of dilithium crystals.

A Credit Chip - a device used for the transfer of money in the 21st century. It was similar to a debit card and could be inserted into most computers and served as a general checkbook.

Dilithium Crystals - traded but not recommended Wink

Sorry for the long post guys will try not to do this again.

Hello I am a Bitcoin and Crypto Currency enthusiast, hobbyist, and Crypto Currency Miner.
Kryten

Activity: 15

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2013, 08:25:03 PM

more good news Smiley
scificoin (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 08:28:57 PM

Me being a Coin collector for some time. I thought of even coming out with GPL talk about with others
to release a coin, they say it is Hard Work that I can not put in now.

But Happy to see that somebody jump on it. Hope you guys stay with these coins even if you
guys are looking to make money or not, I love the that you guys came out with these coins.

Making a Trekkie very happy. Grin

Hey Xaltotun. Do you know the exchange rate for Quatloos to Federation Credits. I do not think it is very much since the occupation oops, I mean the help they had given to the Bajorans after Cardassians did their occupation of their planet. I got to bet on some Thall fights back in the day, But it has been a nightmare trying to find one nowadays, kinda hard finding one nowadays because most are educated after Kirk had free his crew members, messing it up for the rest of us.

But I will mine Quatloos as well. It will bring back to my days on Triskelion. Betting on Thall fights with the Quatloos i got from the work i was doing for the Providers.

Hey heres a thought get enough of these scifi coin together there could be one exchange for all these scifi currency. With just Star Trek currency i see it but, others could be fun to trade specific on own exchange, or stupid idea all together probably most likely.

Others as well From Star Trek Traded as currency is

Beryllium - is an alkaline earth metal, one of the basic atomic elements and number 4 on the periodic table.

The Dirak - a unit of currency used by the Dominion member the Karemma.

The Dorak - a monetary unit used on Barkon IV in the village where Garvin was town magistrate

The Frang - a unit of currency in Takar

The Isik - a unit of currency preferred by the Vlugtan government and was interchangeable (or easily exchangeable) with latinum.

The Kelada - a monetary unit used by a pre-warp civilization on a Class M planet in the Delta Quadrant.

Kevas - are used commonly for traded goods among merchants during the 23rd and 24th centuries

The Lek - a Cardassian unit of currency.

The Lita - a form of money used on Bajor during the 2370s.

The Renn - is the Mari unit of currency.

Transporter Credits - a rationed unit of exchange that allows for use of transporters on Earth in the 24th century. They are used at Starfleet Academy. It is not known if they are used elsewhere on Earth or off planet as well.

A Voucher is a unit of exchange. On Ophiucus VI, Harcourt Mudd once used fake Federation Vouchers to fool two miners out of a year's supply of dilithium crystals.

A Credit Chip - a device used for the transfer of money in the 21st century. It was similar to a debit card and could be inserted into most computers and served as a general checkbook.

Dilithium Crystals - traded but not recommended Wink

Sorry for the long post guys will try not to do this again.

Don't worry this is our plan!   we wanted to keep it all quite until it's ready though !   the domain is already purchased.  We will release the coins first slowly over time and then there will be an exchange at scificoin.org

watch this space. 
bitcoinextra

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2013, 08:41:06 PM

Very Happy Trekkie Smiley Wink Grin Cry Cry Cry Grin

I hope you guys pull it off.

Sweet maybe other scifi coins as well to but, i think i have talked to much.

But thank you again for this scificoin. Smiley

scificoin (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 08:46:35 PM

Very Happy Trekkie Smiley Wink Grin Cry Cry Cry Grin

I hope you guys pull it off.

Sweet maybe other scifi coins as well to but, i think i have talked to much.

But thank you again for this scificoin. Smiley

LOL Smiley 

yes we hope to.

DollarPounds (red dwarf) have also expressed an interest to be at the exchange, i have been PMing Kryten ....   Now i need to boldly go and get a genesis block!

billym2k

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 09:07:43 PM

scificoin, if I could make a small request, could the next coin (I'm assuming Gold Pressed Latinum) not be premined? Bounties could be paid with denominations of the other coins in the Star Trek inspired group.

The reason for this request is I think this is great fun and I really want these coins to succeed. My feeling is that, if you have a 'flagship' coin that is not premined/has a fair release, it could be picked up by the traditional Crypto-Currency trading sites and give credibility to the whole brand of scificoins. It would make the next steps of having an exchange for all scifi coins, and giving those arbitrary values much easier.

Just my 2 Darsek Smiley
bitcoinextra

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2013, 09:25:22 PM

scificoin, if I could make a small request, could the next coin (I'm assuming Gold Pressed Latinum) not be premined? Bounties could be paid with denominations of the other coins in the Star Trek inspired group.

The reason for this request is I think this is great fun and I really want these coins to succeed. My feeling is that, if you have a 'flagship' coin that is not premined/has a fair release, it could be picked up by the traditional Crypto-Currency trading sites and give credibility to the whole brand of scificoins. It would make the next steps of having an exchange for all scifi coins, and giving those arbitrary values much easier.

Just my 2 Darsek Smiley

+1 That my Friend.

P.S. got some dollarpounds as well. So cool to hear that.

scificoin (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 09:36:50 PM

Just my 2 Darsek Smiley

That is a fair request!  We will abide by this!  we will post here!  We will not premine this one at all.  Will be back intouch tomorrow !
billym2k

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 09:45:36 PM

Great news, thank you Grin What a happy thread this has been today!
bitcoinextra

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2013, 10:03:18 PM

Yery Good guys, Very Sweet. Grin

dreamwatcher
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2013, 11:41:11 PM

OK, First Pool is up!

The first pool is the Darsek Pool.

http://kedcoin.com
or
http://www.kedcoin.com

Mining ports:

LP -

http://kedcoin.com:3333

I am having a bit of a strange issue with the stratum port I use. For some reason it will detect candidate block submissions, record in the log , but never submit them to the daemon according to the daemons debug log. I have never seen an issue like this.

So...This means that the pools will be LP for now until I can solve the stratum issue.

It should only be a short time until the UFC mine is up. Once the UFC mine is up I will work on the stratum issue and customizing the web site so it looks better then the default look now.

Techsan

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 27, 2013, 12:10:09 AM
Last edit: August 27, 2013, 12:22:28 AM by Techsan

Unable to login: Account is locked. Please contact site support.

don't have received the email for confirmation

Techsan

it's ok now

Techsan
dreamwatcher
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2013, 12:25:24 AM

Unable to login: Account is locked. Please contact site support.

don't have received the email for confirmation

Techsan

I have unlocked your account, I forgot to disable the confirmation as I have not had time set up the send mail sever yet.

The Federation CryptoCoin Mine is now open!!!

http://ufccoin.com
or
http://www.ufccoin.com

LP Port: 4444

http://ufccoin.com:4444

I spent a large chunk of time fiddling with the stratum server , a few of the extra features still need to be worked on.

For both pools-To do list:

-Stratum support
-Network hash rate display (The two daemons do not have a direct command for this, instead I have to write a bit of code to get it from mining info)
-E-mail support (Mostly for confirmation-possible Notification feature in the future)
-Star Trek theme customizations
-Fix block explorer linking

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: