Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:49:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading by follow signals. Is it good?  (Read 27486 times)
Zadeket

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:16:08 PM

i will be advice you that stay away these signals most of these signals are fake it is better to learn crypto trading and choose your own strategy or hold your coins for long term
The signal is only a matter of consideration for making decisions in bitcoin trading, but it does not have to be followed because there are still other factors that become parameters such as logic calculations towards which the bitcoin price swing moves. There are also instinct factors that are the basis for making decisions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:29:08 PM

You can analyze it with the signal given. for example when the admin signals. you can monitor it. on the other hand you can check the coin information provided. I think VIP channels that signal with news are good. but the channel that only signals with time count is cheating admin to pump the coins they have bought.
- Agreed that some vip channels, they have internal information and a professional team, their signals are very good and helps us to make a profit but the cost of participation would be not cheap and they would not be responsible for the loss. In addition, when we rely on them, we will be very passive and without the development or breakthrough of the individual, and this excessive reliance can affect work and daily life, better that we should analyze the signal from the free channel or group sharing, form and develop a path for us, independent and not rely on anyone to succeed

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:04:29 PM

No, they are not there to help us. They just need our support to hype a coin. I don't believe on the free telegram sigmals or even the VIP one. Yeah! I am more comfortable with my own technical analysis because I can declare to myself when I will enter and exit. However, I am joining also telegram channels so that, I have still ears to the other traders.

iASIC

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

AMA BCT

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:24:54 PM

Hi everyone, I'm just start trading and I don't have too much experience in chart or technical analyse. So I joined some signal groups with monthly fee. Is it good, in your opnion?
I hear about Alanmaster and his VIP signal, anyone hear about him or join his VIP member. Since I want to try so it's good if I have some feedback about it.
Thanks  Grin
It is good if the altcoin you are about to invest is actually a potential altcoin. There have been many times I followed this strategy and there have been many times I failed. I bought those altcoins at times its price was the highest and I suffered more than 30% loss of the money that I invested. It's really quite dangerous. To minimize risk, you should have a professional team in this field of investment.
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:14:06 PM

No, they are not there to help us. They just need our support to hype a coin. I don't believe on the free telegram sigmals or even the VIP one. Yeah! I am more comfortable with my own technical analysis because I can declare to myself when I will enter and exit. However, I am joining also telegram channels so that, I have still ears to the other traders.
Telegram analysis is not entirely true but for a beginner will give a little guidance from the science to be able to study the current market situation in order to analyze with their own techniques
jony35490

Activity: 422
Merit: 9

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:15:44 PM

Trade by following others persons signal is always risky. But some times you can get good profits by it. But don't believe blindly on any persons for crypto signal. Cause some of them always copy others traders signal.
cryptorima

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:26:38 PM

No, I don't like this types of signals for my crypto trading. Because they all always try to cheat with us and try to use us for their benfits. So I always like to stay away from this type of buying signals.
Simu111

Activity: 162

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:29:06 PM

the most important aspect for searching is the ability to copy alerts correctly and get comparable consequences as a provider. This suggests that the alerts need to be furnished in one of these manner that you can without problems follow. but, you want to permit yourself if you want to have interaction with more filtering, skipping, 2d estimates or otherwise with instructional commands. in case you can not achieve this, you'll not get the equal outcomes because of the carrier
mudasarali43

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:47:54 PM

Yes it is a good thing but the main good thing is to learn these signals and take decision with own mind because some time signals providers signal get to fail and the coin price goes to down then you have only one option is to bear loss by accepting signal
sinkfish

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:56:24 AM

Hi everyone, I'm just start trading and I don't have too much experience in chart or technical analyse. So I joined some signal groups with monthly fee. Is it good, in your opnion?
I hear about Alanmaster and his VIP signal, anyone hear about him or join his VIP member. Since I want to try so it's good if I have some feedback about it.
Thanks  Grin

its good to have some signal or notification to remind you. but its up to you to make up decision to trade.
encryptedht

Activity: 92

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:10:11 AM

Thanks  Grin

its good to have some signal or notification to remind you. but its up to you to make up decision to trade.

I think it is not good at all. Everyone has to learn trading on his own.
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:11:17 AM

in this crypto, bear market signals wont work at all no use spending money on signals for a longer period of time holding coins at loss better nt to fall in those trap
East2011

Activity: 454

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:33:44 AM

If someone gives signal that cryptos will grow again. It does not mean that it will come true. So for me trading by follow signal is not good. And its not a good practice if you are into trading.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:33:15 AM

Sometimes these signals are good but it is also better to make your research about the coins you are trading and then trust them for better gauge. Don't afraid to fail because experience will teach to be successful.
It is totally bad to consider signals or predictions by making a part of your strategies or making decisions will have bad consequences in the end. Moreover, there are people who believe in chart graphing which expresses the price movement and they consider it in making their decisions.

We should not forget that it is an unstable market price and we have to act according to market conditions and to look for occasional benefited decisions.
kyle999

Activity: 475

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:45:37 PM

Some of trading signals in only for free in telegram groups you can join some people also sharing their link to join their i don't if its fake or not  Huh
OptimusPrime:)

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 02:37:15 PM

Yes, you can earn on following. But it has to be combined with the overall market scenario as well. Awareness about the happening in the financial world on micro and macro levels is important to fully trust a trading signal. Trading signals always require a stop loss to be put along while following a signal.
dmamigo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 07:22:43 PM

Sometimes these signals are good but it is also better to make your research about the coins you are trading and then trust them for better gauge. Don't afraid to fail because experience will teach to be successful.
It is totally bad to consider signals or predictions by making a part of your strategies or making decisions will have bad consequences in the end. Moreover, there are people who believe in chart graphing which expresses the price movement and they consider it in making their decisions.

We should not forget that it is an unstable market price and we have to act according to market conditions and to look for occasional benefited decisions.

Signals are the starting point to fail to survive in the market. Signals nowadays have become a joke and just a money making tool for the signal providers.
Work hard on yourself, for yourself. This will help you create your own signals and strategies. You may take some ideas from free signals, but I don't prefer and advice anybody to enroll in a paid service of giving signals.
hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 08:38:55 PM

It's been one year, this thread still active! Now, I think most of the signals group will be dead or they will stop making signals! Because 90% of signals came only for cryptopia exchange. But after a massive hacking attack, I think people will stop following Cryptopia! And I want to mention once again, don't trade by following any signal, try to make own strategy, don't lose hope if you lose in the trade, rather keep practising!

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
encryptedht

Activity: 92

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 06:38:24 PM

A great number of such groups is scam and spam.
sclmte

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 05:53:06 AM

that's a better idea, then I'll try to join a group of signals about trading processing, because for me it's a better idea for new ones, as I have not really experienced too much in a trading so I'll try it will improve and help those who do not know how to process trading platforms.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: