Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:57:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should bitcoin have risen a little slowly?  (Read 1333 times)
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:22:58 PM

Yes.
I think I have said this for a number of times while it was increasing so fast.
I would rather pick the slow but steady move and not rhe fast one.
It was a scary ride and the conclusion is this, we can all see it now.
There may have been those who profited from it but I think there is still a bigger percentage of people who hodls.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
laowang666

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:34:32 PM

Yes, I agree with you.
Bitcoin has gone up too fast.
I think it's very scary.
I thought that this rapid growth would make bitcoin unstable.
So the price of bitcoin went through a slump.
btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:44:41 PM

I think if bitcoin rose quite steadily and slowly people wouldn't look at the best cryptocurrency with an "evil eye". Going forward, do you think a slow steady rise, rather than a speedy erratic rise is good for bitcoin to get "accepted" all over the world? The sudden rise seems to scare people and  governments.
as a currency, a small increase or decrease is a good thing, but bitcoin is very volatile that's why many countries forbid using bitcoin as a currency, and this is very scary. On the other hand, a very fast rise makes many people excited to invest in bitcoin as we can see a lot of people are starting to recognize bitcoin because of its price. I personally prefer slowly but sure, bitcoin is the best place to store assets if it's not too volatile.
NelfiNovita

Activity: 640
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:10:27 PM

yes this is what everyone wants, the bitcoin price keeps increasing. but there are times when the price is low at any time and that is only temporary.

metalglowd

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 02:17:26 PM

of course, sometimes it takes time to achieve a very high price as when ATH some time ago. bitcoin is slowly rise but it sure, because bitcoin is just for long-term asset. its price keep going up and up.
when its red like now, i think its just for temporary

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
Bitcionsky69

Activity: 64
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:34:58 PM

It's okay for me to recover the bitcoin in slowly but still faster than fast recovery but fast crashing again. It is difficult to calculate what the price is going today that we know if it is possible to change the price, maybe we will do to always update the price so we can be sure of what's going to happen.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:50:20 PM

I think if bitcoin rose quite steadily and slowly people wouldn't look at the best cryptocurrency with an "evil eye". Going forward, do you think a slow steady rise, rather than a speedy erratic rise is good for bitcoin to get "accepted" all over the world? The sudden rise seems to scare people and  governments.

Just understand Investors do not focus only on Bitcoin.  T
Every investor's motivation is to turn over profits as much as they can. Usually  regular investors do not stick with one coin.  If not bitcoin, move on to other coins with decent growth.  This is nature of traders / investors.

Especially now crypto is familiar to this society. Many are do aware of different altcoins and their growth. Every coin including bitcoin value is resuming back to normal.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:28:30 PM

I kind of felt the same way here. It was beyond my expectations that bitcoin reached 20k last december but what was more surprising was the pace it took to get there. Many aren't expecting that as well. I personally would've preferred that btc took a much slower pace but we're recovering

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
Nakaba

Activity: 167
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:57:12 PM

Yes, it is better for bitcoin to slowly rise than erratic rise because there is a saying " the higher you rise, the higher you fall. The real growth or organic grow should be slow and not erratic. This will also minimize losses specially for the beginners.
teejaymuna

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 08:59:56 PM

Yes the sudden price boost of BTC scared a lot of people. But right now I think most people are so happy out of jealousy that the BTC price is down again. However j still want to point out that even with the drop in BTC price, it is still failing better than most stock. We can all expect BTC price to go astronomical sometime this year.
JohnHero

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:01:27 PM

It needs more time. Bitcoin is just pulling together after the big rise it had in the recent weeks. Give it more time and it will be right on track.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:14:20 PM

It needs more time. Bitcoin is just pulling together after the big rise it had in the recent weeks. Give it more time and it will be right on track.
I can see that it is currently trading around $11K and to me that sounds like very good news and a hope that it is going to go up steadily as time progresses. Patient at this juncture is very crucial.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
phr0stbyt3

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:17:16 PM

It has become impossible to predict the market i see around all the expert traders showing different charts , reverse candle or other information on how high the price will rise but finally it never really happens , people are paying so much for signal groups with vip signals all these never helps. Im happy with the rising speed it becomes high but falls down to give more opportunities
jeffer8035

Activity: 251

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:27:00 AM

On the contrary, if it rises, it will be more quickly adopted and it will expand through the world more efficiently clear the upsurge, which will attract the attention of many more people as it becomes world news in all networks

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
zzxswqq

Activity: 62

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:17:15 AM

It might have helped a little bit. One of the major problems of Bitcoin as a currency is its volatility. Huge spikes mean huge corrections. If its growth had been smoothed out, it should follow that there will be fewer and less extreme corrections. Explosive price rallies also tend to worry people because they've been conditioned to think that if something is too good to be true, it probably is.

Still, at some point, a slow and steady rise is also going to be getting bubble comparisons. Bitcoin would still be speculative, and it still wouldn't be backed by anything. In the grand scheme of things, I don't think it would have made much of a difference -- just that everything we've experienced thus far would be stretched across a longer period of time.
Yeah the people who didn’t invest due to volatility also see the massive instant surge as a bad sign and a bubble
mkettler

Activity: 66
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:50:30 AM

If there was slow rise in Bitcoins, it would not have been this much popular for sure. Who would then talk about it ?
Well not a slow rise, we needed a steady and stable rise and not what happened where we saw a $10000 rise in like what? Two days?
cryptotaste

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:14:56 AM

Price fluctuations in the Bitcoin spot rate on the Bitcoin exchanges is driven by many factors.  Volatility is measured in traditional markets by the Volatility Index, also known as the CBOE Volatility Index (VIX).  Volatility in Bitcoin does not yet have a generally accepted index since cryptocurrency as an asset class is still in its nascent stages, but we do know that Bitcoin is capable of volatility in the form of 10x changes in price versus the U.S. dollar, in a relatively short period of time.So It has risen little slow ,its not like that but Price fluctuations affects somehow.
Noesly

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:31:43 AM

Yes in my update bitcoin have risen a little slowly,a little slowly but it move a low again, like rollercoaster, I hope it will be make rise.

│  D E C E N T  │      Blockchain Content Distribution Platform.                                                 ( ( (   Join Our TELEGRAM   ) ) )                                                              
            D C o r e              _ Blockchain you can actually build on.
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:03:48 AM

Yes, if bitcoin ceased to grow so dramatically in its value, it would be very useful for both bitcoin itself and for crypto currency in general. Ideally, the price of bitcoin should reflect its intrinsic value, and not consist almost exclusively of speculative speculative demand for it. Now there has already been a tendency for some states to watch out for him because bitcoin appeared as a financial bubble last December.
guxu219

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:41:55 AM

Bitcoin price can rise because of the demand specially when people are not selling their bitcoin. I think the recent rise of bitcoin are the positive news that spread by the last quarter of 2017 which many people are expecting a big profit because of it being a trend. Since then, because of being so famous, governments of every countries take action to control it that's why people are carefully thinking if in the future that bitcoin will be worth it to invest.
Basic economics, demand was high af, supply was still low since people were busy hodling their wares. BTC prices rose
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: