Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:24:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should bitcoin have risen a little slowly?  (Read 1333 times)
Juliedarwin

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:44:30 PM

I think bitcoin is still on the process of stabilizing the market price value and definitely it will rise soon but on a gradual phase. Just hoping that the rise of bitcoin will continue to go on the upward trend on the coming weeks.

Yes we just hoping that it could do more to rise up the price of bitcoin. But we can never said when will be the prettiest good value of it. But it's now moving up.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MakLampir

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:48:16 PM

I really agree with your thoughts, and I would prefer if bitcoin rises slowly but surely.
rather than rising high quickly, and eventually falling. I hope bitcoin rises gradually. keep going up and never falling again.
cloudproject

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:48:36 PM

Yeah i think bitcoin risen must slowly with that stabilty bitcoin will getting back their supporter exactly the company that using bitcoin as their payment and i think that was good ofcourse for bitcoin popularity too

●  ❱❱  IMMVRSE | Disrupting the VR Industry  ❱❱  ●
Proud Sponsor of Blockchain 360 at London Tech Week
Ishiro5
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 09:50:18 PM

Certainly, i believe this would have given bitcoin some level of stability as we have seen that rapid rises have been followed by rapid drops. Sharp rises are usually results of manipulations or bubbles created in the minds of new adopters with romantic expectations of huge profits which afterwards if not met leads to massive dumping and price crashes. When whales manipulate for rapid price gains too, they sell off to take profits and crash prices afterwards. So a slow rise would most certainly be more desirable and be a true reflection of the actual worth of bitcoin.
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:54:39 PM

I think if bitcoin rose quite steadily and slowly people wouldn't look at the best cryptocurrency with an "evil eye". Going forward, do you think a slow steady rise, rather than a speedy erratic rise is good for bitcoin to get "accepted" all over the world? The sudden rise seems to scare people and  governments.
This statement has its own logic. Indeed, it would be better for crypto currency and bitcoin, in particular, if bitcoin would grow in price much more slowly, and even better if its price would correspond to its intrinsic value, that is, growth would correspond to those improvements and new functionality that to penetrate into it.
Due to the fact that bitcoin in December has increased in price and proved to be a financial bubble, some states began to treat it with suspicion and warn their citizens that investing in bitcoin is very risky.

Harrow30

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:55:44 PM

I think if bitcoin rose quite steadily and slowly people wouldn't look at the best cryptocurrency with an "evil eye". Going forward, do you think a slow steady rise, rather than a speedy erratic rise is good for bitcoin to get "accepted" all over the world? The sudden rise seems to scare people and  governments.

The stable move of the Bitcoin has been quite a tool for convincing potential investors into the Cryptocurrency markets. I do see your speculation has actually been heeded to and I think this is the regulation setting into the Cryptocurrency world.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
ellapurity

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:30:56 PM

Actually, but you know bitcoin has a drastic change it stead of risen and suddenly falls slowly will be prefered. 
Dek Aireen

Activity: 126
Merit: 23

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:47:16 PM

There are some people who want to bitcoin quickly rise in price and uncertain, as it seeks to profit from the big price difference.
The spread of Bitcoin is not evenly distributed and is owned by only a few people, then the price tends to be unstable and uncertain. Many stores refuse to be paid with Bitcoin because the price is too volatile.
Maybe if the price is stable, Bitcoin will be an alternative payment method other than fiat currency.

qtronix

Activity: 596
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:41:33 AM

It really hinders the reputation of bitcoin as a currency, but still mainly use it as investment, price jump allow you to capitalize on this.
Dondisimo

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:55:57 AM

Such volatility will not last permanently, cryptocurrency is quite a young phenomenon, and as long as it is unstable, the price will change.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
maminelly

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:09:33 PM

i think if bitcoin rose quite steadily and slowly people wouldn't look at the best cryptocurrency with an forward, do you think a slow steady rise, rather than a speedy erratic rise is good for bitcoin to get accepted all over the world...The sudden rise seems to scare people and  governments...the problem in here is that bitcoin had a drastic change on the price on December, and that was not natural my friend..just look at the charts and that was the main thing of why a lot of whales decided to take profit....

Chrisjay

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:58:49 PM

Now april 24 2018 bitcoin is slowly pumping and otheraltcoin are now recovering and pumping also. Hope it will continue
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:21:58 PM

This is what happening now,slowly climbing ..bitcoin now is at $9,400 and if this continues we will see th$12,000 growth and may give us all good profit..

Now april 24 2018 bitcoin is slowly pumping and otheraltcoin are now recovering and pumping also. Hope it will continue
Thats what ive said,and lets pray and hope thos to continues,as i can recover from a loss in the january dump 😭
vendy86

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 03:29:38 PM

I more prefer to steady condition like now.
It makes the market more easy to read and also steady up means it's will not falling hard immediately.now we just need to pay more attention to fundamental and keep update news around crypto.

TheSpark

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:47:07 PM

Bitcoin continues to rise day by day but we must be careful and we should avoid trade in the fast movement on bitcoin If we do not want to lose
De Suga09

Activity: 352
Merit: 125

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:58:25 PM

Yes I think so too, however, bitcoinwill not get the attention it needed if it did nit “make a scene” when a sudden increase in bitcoin price was witnessed. But today, a steady gradual increase rather than a sudden climb in the bitcoin price is needed since a lot of people already know about it and had “ built its reputation” as a volatile cryptocurrency which can be a source of money.
icaica22

Activity: 163

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:44:27 AM

I think bitcoin is still in the process of stabilizing the value of the market price and is sure to soon rise but in phase gradually. Just hope that the rise of bitcoin will continue on an upward trend in the coming weeks.
irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:06:00 AM

If bitcoin had risen slowly than no one would had been interested in it, its the volatility and the pumps and dumps that attract people to the crypto markets and taking away that is like taking away the life from crypto world. And people don't look at bitcoin as evil due to the volatility, its the media who portrays it like that.

elbimbo012

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:43:01 AM

For me yes. a gradual and stable movement going up is a heathy state for bitcoin rather than quick spike which may just be a temporary movement since most of quick spike movement have no solid support below and when majority holder sold price msy go down quick too. i must prefer slowly movement.

mkcube

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:46:14 AM

Yea for me, a little rise slowly will be a giod health for bitcoiners.i must prefer slowly movement tha fast and it will  gine for just a seconds.But today,  a steady gradual increase rather than a sudden climb in the bitcoin price i sneeded.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: