Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:03:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should bitcoin have risen a little slowly?  (Read 1335 times)
Larrycool

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:39:28 PM

Maybe, maybe not. i think if bitcoin rose quite steadily and slowly people wouldn't look at the best cryptocurrency going forward, do you think a slow steady rise, rather than a speedy erratic rise is good for bitcoin to get accepted all over the world...the sudden rise seems to scare people and  governments...now we cannot assure on how it would rise or even fall it is true that there are so many who are looking unto bitcoin but I believe in slow and steady.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:57:02 PM

It’s not lik Bitcoins value rose because it wanted to, actually its because a lot of people started to use bitcoins at an alarming rate that made the value to continue to rise and I do believe it rise of its investors.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
MasterNodes.Cash

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:11:00 PM

Bitcoin volatility scares new investors...especially institutional ones. Big money won't come into the market unless we reach some stability..that's when smart money comes into play. Dumb average Joe's money comes during a bull run and most people get rekt, further scaring away new investors. Slow and steady grow is healthier for mass adoption and without new money, we'll just have isolated pumps and dumps of the same old coins, with old money being transferred from one coin to another.
Holapola

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:21:40 PM

Yea for me, a little rise slowly will be a giod health for bitcoiners.i must prefer slowly movement tha fast and it will  gine for just a seconds.But today,  a steady gradual increase rather than a sudden climb in the bitcoin price i sneeded  Wink
97percent

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:48:17 PM

I think the increase slowly will be better and easier to accept users, potential users and enthusiasts bitcoin. If bitcoin has increased sharply it is feared will experience buble so that the price decline is also sharp or even will be worthless.

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
connesa

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:52:59 PM

I think if bitcoin rose quite steadily and slowly people wouldn't look at the best cryptocurrency with an "evil eye". Going forward, do you think a slow steady rise, rather than a speedy erratic rise is good for bitcoin to get "accepted" all over the world? The sudden rise seems to scare people and  governments.

bitcoin was really unpredictable.because bitcoin is volatile,well i can say its been stable for a couple of months since the correction,but i really believe it will pump up drastically again.well who knows what will happen next?thats crypto goes so unpredictable.
chirst adam94

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:54:32 PM

Right now people are saying they're not satisfied with the bitcoin rate, but they don't want to recall what the rate was a year ago, and that thanks to that rate it grew a lot. Smiley
indopool

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:58:45 PM

For now it's hard to get trust from big investors, because there's a lot of negative news about bitcoin, bitcoin blocking, bitcoin bubble issues, and so on.
I prefer bitcoin to rise slowly rather than go up quickly and go down quickly, as holders fear losing their money unexpectedly, and investors do not want to lose money in choosing an investment. especially in bitcoin prices today.
renggileh

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:02:56 PM

Certainly, i believe this would have given bitcoin some level of stability as we have seen that rapid rises have been followed by rapid drops. Sharp rises are usually results of manipulations or bubbles created in the minds of new adopters with romantic expectations of huge profits which afterwards if not met leads to massive dumping and price crashes. When whales manipulate for rapid price gains too, they sell off to take profits and crash prices afterwards. So a slow rise would most certainly be more desirable and be a true reflection of the actual worth of bitcoin.
Coinlover9

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:04:10 PM

Well I was hoping for it but Lt looks like it took quite the beating in the last few weeks so it going to take some time to return to its old day's
Sinecoin

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:07:12 PM

I think if bitcoin rose quite steadily and slowly people wouldn't look at the best cryptocurrency with an "evil eye". Going forward, do you think a slow steady rise, rather than a speedy erratic rise is good for bitcoin to get "accepted" all over the world? The sudden rise seems to scare people and  governments.

I dont think the sudden rise is what scared people and governments, its more about the possibility of mass adoption which removes the governments capabilities of tracking peoples finances.  The reason many governments are worried about crypto is because possibility of anonymity that it provides can lead to money laundering, drug trafficking and many more illegal things.

center]
         ▄▄▄█████████████████
    ▄▄████████████████████████     
 ▄█████████▀▀▀            ████▌     ███▄
▐█████▀▀                  ▐███▌     ████
▐████                     ▐████     ████
▐████       ▄▄█████████████████      ▀▀█
▐████     ▐███████████████████▌
 ████▌     ███████▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄▄
 ▐████      █████       ██████████████▌
  █████     ▀█████     █████▌  ▀▀█████
   █████     ▀█████   █████▀     █████
    █████     ▀█████▄█████▀     █████
     █████     ▀█████████▀     █████
      █████      ▀█████▀      █████
       █████▄      ▀▀▀      ▄█████
        ▀█████▄           ▄█████▀
          ▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
            ▀█████▄▄ ▄▄█████▀
              ▀███████████▀
                 ▀▀███▀▀
BookiePro▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   BookiePro.fun   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████ █ █
  The World's Betting Exchange 
         ▄▄███▄███▄
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ██▀ ▀█████████████
   ▄██ ███▄██████████████
  ████ ██████████████████
   ███ ███████        ███ █▄
▄█▄ ██ ███████   ████████ ▀▀█▄
▀██▄ ████         █████ ▀██▄
  ▀█▄▄ ████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀█████ ██ ▀█▀
    ▀█ ████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█████ ███
       ███████   ████████ ████
       ██████████████▀███ ██▀
       █████████████▄ ▄██
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
             ▀███▀████▀▀
   Bet with  ▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆ Play Money

Win Real Bitcoin 
|   5 BTC ▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆ Prize Pool

World Cup 2018 
  Download 
Now
[/center]
jpespa

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:07:33 PM

Well bitcoin is volatile so we cannot actually control how low or high the change in price will become and I think the slow rise and fall of bitcoin price won't make any difference because what people are afraid of is the risk that they would receive if they invest large money but suddenly the price falls.

Gayidnvf

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:53:51 PM

A  slow steady rise is quit better and more realistic  than a speedy rise without a major reason reason looks more like a ponzi/ gambling platform,  with a staedy rise more permanent investors are sure to join the community, and this will sure increase the acceptance level.
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:11:40 PM

I'm sure there will be an increase for bitcoin, the most important thing is you have to stay patient and do not panic if bitcoin price decreases, because rising or falling bitcoin prices is a very natural thing dah must remain faithful waiting for him one day will rise again .. believe me ..
oceantiger

Activity: 308
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:38:00 PM

Cryptocurrency market is speculative one and will always be moving in three directions  which are up, down or sideways which we call ranging. It only listen to one market sentiments to form this movements. No body control the price movement except the market.
Ryker1

Activity: 1932
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:14:34 PM

For me, if bitcoin have risen a little slowly, it would be too hard for the investors to predict the outcome and there will be less investors, because the profit that they will earn will require a huge amount of patience and also the profit will be slow too. If we're talking about the past and will apply this situation in there, then there will be less profits for the investors in the pass few years.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
tazman

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:19:38 PM

Yeah i think bitcoin risen must slowly with that stabilty bitcoin will getting back their supporter exactly the company that using bitcoin as their payment and i think that was good ofcourse for bitcoin popularity too
forklif

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:19:48 PM

no one knows for sure the bitcoin will rise slowly or rise directly high. These are all market games that are based on demand. we as bitcoin users can only follow the flow of the market, because we can not do anything about this bitcoin.
AlexsMO

Activity: 306
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:25:16 PM

I believe that, of course, such a sharp increase frightens people and the government. Slow growth would be useful. In the end, the future behind the crypto currency.
Kingjagat

Activity: 122

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:26:30 PM

Stable growth would not lead to such market breakdowns as now.The specificity of bitcoin is a large price fluctuation. It seems to me that rapid increases and sharp drops do not affect the market well.There will be a lot of attention from the community.Despite the high or low prices bitcoin will still retain its position in the virtual currency market and has started to make good progress by allowing bitcoin to operate.

I think the rise is slow and stable, rather than a fast erratic increase good for bitcoin to be "accepted" all over the world? This sudden rise seems to frighten people and government.
I think if bitcoin rises quite stable and slowly people will not see the best cryptocurrency with "bad eye".
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: