Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 10:25:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should bitcoin have risen a little slowly?  (Read 1333 times)
soplo

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:34:14 AM

it's often the case that delayed bitcoin price increases always provide many possible moments in the next month and will wait a lot for everyone who has bitcoin because with the current price drop condition only a lot of people are trying to buy and hold for predictable, I'm sure bitcoin will start and this is a common thing Cheesy
libert19

Activity: 2520
Merit: 950

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 02:52:28 AM

Bitcoin rose so fast from $10k to $20k so it had to come down to take rest for the next run.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Jamjamz30

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:33:31 AM

I agree, a burst or an unexpected rise would shock many and would put the government and banks on guard, it would create conflicts and masses of people would crowd Bitcoin. If Bitcoin would rise at a slow and steady pace, people would learn to be patient and appreciate the slowly growing earnings that they can make, also this would not alert authorities as they can cope with the slow pace rise of Bitcoin in such scenario.
tentara pelajar

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:36:28 AM

In my view, it seems that FUDs are occasionally needed on bitcoins. So, bitcoin values ​​fall slowly and continuously to the lowest point. Then do the opposite of the FUD so that the bitcoin value rises significantly. That way, people will pay attention to bitcoin.
Dark_raven007

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 04:31:51 AM

To me now are great leaps. The main thing at the time to make the right decisions: buy or sell.
ylapkzhl

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:34:57 AM

Whether the bitcoin will slowly rise is determined by the community. I believe that only with the continuous development of the community and the continuous encryption of new investors, the price of bitcoin will continue to rise.
cryptowonders@20

Activity: 142

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:39:17 AM

i think gradual process is more better compared to fast and risen
Vanester2014

Activity: 236

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:01:06 AM

I think this is just a normal way of bitcoin to rise slowly because he already raise so fast in the past few months ago. I do like slowly progressive action on bitcoin rather than pump very fast that will also dump very fast.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Husen Alikhsan

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:29:05 AM

For now we can not memastika it will rise or fall. There are so many people looking for bitcoin as well as private sector to have a section on it but I do not think this will really affect the bitcoin bets now as long as there is nothing to manipulate to do it. Thanks
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:39:15 AM

I think if bitcoin rose quite steadily and slowly people wouldn't look at the best cryptocurrency with an "evil eye". Going forward, do you think a slow steady rise, rather than a speedy erratic rise is good for bitcoin to get "accepted" all over the world? The sudden rise seems to scare people and  governments.
is supposed to rise slowly and it makes investors more enthusiastic in investing with bitcoin bitcoin and other crypto currencies the price is never stable and it is one of the risks of investing with bitcoin

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
mkhadazz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:21:10 AM

yes it is like that because I see bitcoin has a very expensive price that makes the rise in bitcoin prices to be very slow and very slow with the other coin which has a very cheap price so it will be easy to make price increases quickly.
xamxam

Activity: 409
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:07:00 AM

Well, we do not know because nobody know how bitcoin price change, and besides we are aware on the changing of price of it, how i wish it will rise even in a slowly move its enough for me as long as the price will increase.
EEEian

Activity: 246

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:14:26 AM

People in these countries were starting to get interested in BTC anyway.This expansion was causing the price to rise steadily, but then it broke the ATH which sent people into a frenzy.Especially since the price was able to recover from the bad news such as the fork risk.The scaling debate also seems to be solved now,it's just that the final solution will take some months/a year to fully play out.Once the frenzy begins,all those people in the new countries start to make big bucks,bringing a ton of more people to jump on the train and try to get rich. Those same people will sell the minute they think they see the top and we will see a big retraction.However it's understandable why this will be the biggest bubble to date.
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:03:59 AM

btc should rise slowly and some time price will come down.
end of the year btc will touch 20k usd and its definately right time to buy.

lissa brak

Activity: 222

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:18:30 AM

I think BTC is ascending at appropriate pace and there is no should be stressed over the pace it may set. Before you'll achieve any conclusion recall it depends on demand and supply and in particular suppositions. It's vital to ensure you hit the nail on the head as of now suppositions are high so it'll go high. So BTC will constantly set it's own pace we can't choose for it.
Nurul_

Activity: 181
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:29:30 AM

should the price of bitcoin and altcoin be quickly increased slowly. Fast to reach the highest ever reached bitcoin price. if the price goes up the government will be scared or panicked with bitcoin. I do not think panic gan .
if up means society will benefit from their investment.

DABANKING  - The Decentralized Gaming Platform
▸ Minning DAA Token NOW, Earn ETH Lifetime!◂
Leyss

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:45:45 AM

I think if bitcoin rose quite steadily and slowly people wouldn't look at the best cryptocurrency with an "evil eye". Going forward, do you think a slow steady rise, rather than a speedy erratic rise is good for bitcoin to get "accepted" all over the world? The sudden rise seems to scare people and  governments.
Yes, the December rise of bitcoin in the price was very frightened by some governments, after which they began to warn their citizens that investing in bitcoins is risky, and therefore it is not advisable to contact the crypto currency at all. This primarily concerns India, where after that problems began in this country with the legalization of the crypto currency. If bitcoin were growing slowly then now its rate could be much higher than the current one. Therefore, it would be better if bitcoin grew more slowly and would be more stable. However, unfortunately, this is not yet possible.
bcoin01

Activity: 102

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:51:12 AM

I think it's more dangerous that the price of bitcoin rises so fast. A fast rising value can fall quickly.
Bitcoin value continues to increase gradually. Sometimes the prices are falling, which is very normal. Do not panic when prices fall. This is one of the biggest mistakes made.
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:56:25 AM

I think it's more dangerous that the price of bitcoin rises so fast. A fast rising value can fall quickly.
Bitcoin value continues to increase gradually. Sometimes the prices are falling, which is very normal. Do not panic when prices fall. This is one of the biggest mistakes made.
For me this risen slowly on bitcoin is good rather for quick bomb of value. In fact this volatility of price is just really normal as others more liked to got the value at lower rate. By panicking losing can be get during drastic change of bitcoin price.
sirmitchel

Activity: 164

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:01:24 AM

I'm not too sure if I agree with the proposed notion, come to think of it
it's Bitcoin's volatile and unpredictable price range and behavior that got people
excited and in a way contributed to it's relentless success in the long run.
But maybe it would happen in the future, a lot of people today are drawn
to bitcoins compared to last year. With a massive following and investments
bitcoins might end up similar to ETH's growth and stability pattern, making
bitcoins a far more better currency than it ever was in the process. Making
it's prices more higher and expensive.

░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▓▓█      ZUFLO .io   ▌ EXCHANGE AND FINANCE      █▓▓▒▒▒▒░░░░░░
INTEGRATED TRADING & FINANCE PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN
WP   |   Telegram   Twitter   [[  Pre ICO is LIVE  ]]   Instagram   Facebook   |   ANN
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: