Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:08:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should bitcoin have risen a little slowly?  (Read 1333 times)
louis sean

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:24:31 AM

I heard a lot of prediction about the bitcoin price in a future, but they are so contradictive, that I realy dont know what to do.
Chacha1000

Activity: 645
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:27:14 AM

I prefer bitcoin price to rise up slowly but steady I don't like the one that will just rise up so quickly or the type that even though it is slowly,it is still not steady
kencot

Activity: 151

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:26:22 AM

I think the occasional bitcoin needs a very sharp price increase and then it drops sharply so that all eyes and attention are fixed on the bitcoin and then it starts to stabilize. In this case FUD is very necessary and very important. so actually FUD not only will have a bad impact.
damsix
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 46

Id Telegram : @dam_six

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 11:52:27 AM

I think Bitcoin will not stabilize, because Bitcoin itself is owned individually and can not be the same one with the other one.

so when there is a desire to ride then Bitcoin in expensive right, and when there is FUD then Bitcoin on down right.

that's how Bitcoin looks like his running water rippling in deep marks.

alvinmtp

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:53:33 AM

I think this rise is the beginning of the bitcoin pump. I believe that bitcoin will soon rise because it is really the most trusted in crypto feild follow buy some more altcoin. I think we need a little bit patience because bitcoin is really amazing it can change anytime anywhere without a a prior notice. Maybe bitcoin will rise tomorrow or maybe next day or month no one know about it. But if we want to earn we need to prepaid for this matter
Bitcoinnumberone

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:30:05 PM

I think if bitcoin rose quite steadily and slowly people wouldn't look at the best cryptocurrency with an "evil eye". Going forward, do you think a slow steady rise, rather than a speedy erratic rise is good for bitcoin to get "accepted" all over the world? The sudden rise seems to scare people and  governments.

A little rise is good it's better to grow slowly than it gets down right away. Bitcoin is going strong in cryptocurrency industry many investors and buying bitcoin right now and i believe many more investors and users of bitcoin for the coming years of bitcoin like last year bitcoin rose sharply and many people join in bitcoin.
fianaindriati

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:46:13 PM

I think bitcoin is still on the process of stabilizing the market price value and definitely it will rise soon but on a gradual phase. Just hoping that the rise of bitcoin will continue to go on the upward trend on the coming weeks.

hopefully what you say is true, because what I see to date the bitcoin price is never stable, but up and down, and that is due to the changing market circumstances. making coin prices also fluctuate.
KenyonCarter

Activity: 173

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:49:59 PM

I think if bitcoin rose quite steadily and slowly people wouldn't look at the best cryptocurrency with an "evil eye". Going forward, do you think a slow steady rise, rather than a speedy erratic rise is good for bitcoin to get "accepted" all over the world? The sudden rise seems to scare people and  governments.
Bitcoin is rising rapidly, currently. I think of it will rise slowly, people might think it is not good for investment. It should increase at a rate between slow and fast so that it is more acceptable to everyone. Coins like BTC, ETH and PRG have seen a fairly stable increase, yet investors are aiming towards them
Telogodok

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:05:38 PM

We cannot control others mind or force them what to do, let's just be thankful for the fast price hike and support BTC on its dip.

Yes we cant control the price but now i think bitcoin have done a lot that the reason why the market price of bitcoin today is increasing and i believe it will continue to rise.                                                                                                                                                                                                        

I think there is a general negative attitude towards crypto and bitcoin currencies in particular as a swollen financial bubble that could one day explode and hence some countries are beginning to regard bitcoin with suspicion and even with some hostility.
If bitcoin is much slower in price growth and does not so quickly jump in price, this will solve most of the crypto currency problem. Now bitcoin takes most of the investment that can be used to support altcoyin. In addition, these investments are detrimental to both bitcoin and the crypto currency in general as they are based on speculative speculative demand.
KurtEldon

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:15:26 PM

There is no harm in Bitcoin rising rapidly. Yes it can become a threat to the banks which will make them feel there is a competition. However, TAU, BTC, LTC etc are facing a fair increase and are still being bought at a great speed.
domerosan10

Activity: 192

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:26:39 PM

yes of course, because bitcoin is the stage of development. So it's natural that bitcoin slowly increases. If it instantly increases rapidly it's name is not the stage of development.  Grin
hualangktsld841

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:08:26 PM

The encrypted currency should be slowly rising. I think a dynamic market should be like this. The violent fluctuations in the encrypted currency are not necessarily a good thing for the growth of the community, which may prevent some big consortia from entering the market because these big funds do not like big risks.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:21:17 PM

Yes maybe with the rapid increase in bitcoin prices make many laymen and also governments around the world startled with bitcoin and they become continuous against bitcoin. Perhaps with a slow price increase will make bitcoin a source of assets that can be calculated in the world. But so far the market has gone downtrend I'm afraid this will continue for a long time.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
royalparade01

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:57:50 PM

It is the best cryptocurrency but its growth has been slow,some time it crash.

I agree that is the best cryptocurrency.  I think it's risen slowly but surely i can make it.. I won't expect better but the important is I eager to learn more. So that it will rise in a higher..
Saldom12

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:04:19 PM

I think bitcoin is still in the process of stabilizing the value of market prices and Bitcoin is also still a developmental stage. So bitcoin should take time to become the best coin in the world, although it has become the best coin in cryprocurrency.
tranphuong

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:59:07 AM

I believe that in near future the price of bitcoin. Because we all know the price of bitcoin high and low.
cah ndablek

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:24:19 AM

Given the government's way of thinking in different countries, bitcoin prices do not cause the country as soon as to formalize it so it needs the approval of the population to make bitcoin able to know more closely first.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

paruru123

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:43:43 AM

People are sceptical because of the fluctuating prices and sudden inflation.
marona.coro

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:40:28 AM

Maybe, maybe not.Last year bitcoin prices increased dramatically, the sudden rise seems to scare people and  governments. And so many people are surprised because the bitcoin price is down.
Kia mono

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:43:16 AM

Yes, Bitcoin price is increasing very slowly.Slow and steady grow is healthier for mass adoption and without new money, we'll just have isolated pumps and dumps of the same old coins, with old money being transferred from one coin to another.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: