Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:41:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN][Pre-ICO] NEUROGRESS - SHAPE YOUR WORLD WITH THE POWER OF THOUGHT🚀  (Read 1957 times)
CryptoMadMax (OP)

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:26:25 AM
Last edit: January 23, 2018, 09:13:16 AM by CryptoMadMax

Think. Shape your world.

_______________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________________

ATTENTION!!!

The same thread was created from the official Neurogress account.
This is a new official announcement thread of Neurogress. The original one was deleted due to a mistake of one of our team member. Sorry for any inconveniences being caused.

Best regards, Neurogress team.

_______________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________________

INTRODUCTION

Neurogress develops software for neurocontrolling electronics and machinery.

What is neurocontrol?

This is a technologically facilitated process which allows a person to directly manipulate a device using brain waves.
Until recently, the ability to control objects using the power of thought was limited to the shape of our body. This is no longer true.
A neurocontrol device gives humans the ability to control the world directly using thought.
Our thoughts are ready to be translated to action.

With the development of technologies,
it is now getting more and more possible to turn all our thoughts into actions outside of our body
with the help of neural interface and AI injected software forming a neural control of the world around you.

THE PROBLEM

THE WEAKNESS OF NEURAL INTERFACES

One of the key goals of humankind is to be able to control the world around him/her.
We control the world around us using our brain and body.
When it is impossible - we use pseudointerfaces such as keyboards, gamepads, control pads, touch screens and other physical interfaces.

Until recently, the capabilities of controlling things with our brain were restricted by the shape of our body.
The development of neural interfaces made it possible do get rid of barriers between your mind and device control,
but they are still not ready to give you the real control of complex systems: robotics, smart home systems, software etc.

There is an abundance of neural interfaces in the present market, but all of these currently available devices can only read basic brain signals.
What they're not capable of, is a high level of specificity in reading and responding to brain commands.

There are several immediate areas where neural control is essential:
medicine, robotics, gaming, transportation, construction, IoT.

THE SOLUTION

A PLATFORM OF AI DRIVEN NEURAL CONTROL SYSTEMS

Neurogress team develops a decentralized platform of neural control systems, based on the AI driven software and user-driven algorithm training.

We're going to make the control of electronics, software and hardware as easy and natural as never before.

Our mission is to build a smart environment based on neurocontrol,
that will support different types of neurointerfaces and that is capable of being integrated into different kinds of products.

This goal can be achieved using a complex approach with a decentralised Ecosystem, which includes the following components:

KEY FACTORS

The created ecosystem will help improve neurocontrol of other gadgets,
including household appliances and entire standalone systems
such as drones, robots, augmented reality devices and other mechatronic devices.

NEUROGRESS AI INTEGRATION IN NEUROCONTROL SYSTEMS

Our main product - AI-based neurocontrol software and the ecosystem we are building around it.
We are not limited by the shape of our body anymore. We are linking our biological thoughts with electronics and machinery in the world around us.

Neurocontrol System is an end user product that enables neurocontrol operator to manipulate various devices using Neurogress software.

ALLOCATION OF COSTS

NRG TOKEN ALLOCATION

Symbol: NRG; Amount for sale: 50 Million;
Type: ERC20; Token price: 0.0014318 ETH;
Exchanges: NRG will be tradable on exchanges;
Accepted currencies: ETH & BTC.

Pre-TGE: Soft cap is 1,575 ETH;
Hard cap is 15,750 ETH.

TGE: Soft cap is 7,000 ETH;
Hard cap is 42,152 ETH.

LONG TERM PROJECT DEVELOPMENT

Distribution of the 50% NRG tokens reserved for long term growth

NRG TOKEN FLOAT

Token sale - distribustion

BONUSES WITHIN TGE PHASES

Percentage bonus awarded for tokens during the different sales phases

TARGET CONTRIBUTIONS

Approximate amount of contributions: 58,500 ETH

Total proceeds from Pre-TGE and TGE token sales in thousand ETH

TOKEN USAGE

The use of the token will be carried out as an internal currency for payments in the market place:

MILESTONES AND DELIVERABLES

Neurogress plans to carry out the following development based on the corresponding funding raised via the TGE:

MUTUAL BENEFITS OF NEUROCONTROL DEVELOPMENTS VIA THE NEUROGRESS PLATFORM

TEAM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FlyingDutchmen2069

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:05:32 AM

How to apply for whitelist? Also, do we have to answer how much Eth we want to invest ?
CryptoMadMax (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:49:07 AM

How to apply for whitelist? Also, do we have to answer how much Eth we want to invest ?

You can apply on our website. You can join our Telegram chat for the instruction on how to do that. You don't have to say the amount you want to invest. However, the minimum amount for buying is 1 NRG. The price for pre-TGE is 0.0009545 ETH and 0.0014318 ETH for TGE
Nauru_Music

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:59:08 PM

That sounds like a great Project and the team standing behind the idea looks pretty decent.

But I have some remaining questions:

Do you already have a prototype of the code or anything or  will you start after raising the funds?

Are there any partnership to be announced?

Thanks for the answer.
R0mKA

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:30:33 PM

I think that you will succeed! After all, you have a very large and effective team, prosperity for your project! Smiley
orionluckyse7en

Activity: 728
Merit: 102

3D Logo & Animated Design Services PM me ;)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:33:20 PM

Of the numerous benefits offered by this project, one of the benefits I am interested in is in the medical treatment sector. If the project is successful in developing this platform, then many people with physical disabilities will be helped.

◥◥ 3D Logo & Animated Design ◤◤
Trusted Easy Simple Satisfactory Guaranteed
More info contact Telegram
BillionDollarMan

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:44:42 PM

Buying this in PRE-SALE. After SingularityNet creates skynet, we need power to control machines with our thoughts lol
neo20

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:50:03 PM

Oдним из пpиopитeтныx нaпpaвлeний этoгo пpoeктa, этo кoнeчнo дaть нaдeжy и вepy людям c oгpaничeнными вoзмoжнocтями. Кoнeчнo этoт пpoeкт пoмoжeт нe тoлькo в мeдицинe, нo и в дpyгиx oблacтяx дeятeльнocти.
Cчитaю y вы вceгo дocтигнитe вмecтe c вaшeй кoмaндoй. Удaчи и ycпexoв вaм. Cool Cool Cool
CryptoMadMax (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:50:43 PM

That sounds like a great Project and the team standing behind the idea looks pretty decent.

Do you already have a prototype of the code or anything or  will you start after raising the funds?

Thanks for the answer.

Yes, we have a code and here is the video how our prototype works. We will make it public if we reach our hard cap.

We are actively looking for partnership and our team now is on World Economic Forum Annual Meeting. Then we are going to CryptoEconomy Forum 29-30 of January in Amsterdam.
CryptoMadMax (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:57:07 PM

Of the numerous benefits offered by this project, one of the benefits I am interested in is in the medical treatment sector. If the project is successful in developing this platform, then many people with physical disabilities will be helped.

That's our main priority to make thought-controlled prostheses to help those who need it
CryptoMadMax (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:09:35 PM

I think that you will succeed! After all, you have a very large and effective team, prosperity for your project! Smiley

Thank you for your kinds words!

Buying this in PRE-SALE. After SingularityNet creates skynet, we need power to control machines with our thoughts lol

Thank you. We are glad to see you with us!

Oдним из пpиopитeтныx нaпpaвлeний этoгo пpoeктa, этo кoнeчнo дaть нaдeжy и вepy людям c oгpaничeнными вoзмoжнocтями. Кoнeчнo этoт пpoeкт пoмoжeт нe тoлькo в мeдицинe, нo и в дpyгиx oблacтяx дeятeльнocти.
Cчитaю y вы вceгo дocтигнитe вмecтe c вaшeй кoмaндoй. Удaчи и ycпexoв вaм. Cool Cool Cool

That's right. This is why we are here. Thank you.
vaxei

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:39:20 PM

Soudns great. I wish good luck! Wink
Nauru_Music

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:39:57 PM

Thanks for the answer.

Yes, we have a code and here is the video how our prototype works. We will make it public if we reach our hard cap.

We are actively looking for partnership and our team now is on World Economic Forum Annual Meeting. Then we are going to CryptoEconomy Forum 29-30 of January in Amsterdam.

That looks very promising! I am excited to see what the meeting in Amsterdam will reveal.
Another question came to my mind while watching the video that you provided.

How exactly will your project benefit from the use of Blockchain technology? Will there be any implementations of your technology with the use of smart contracts?
mul2811

Activity: 134

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 03:46:54 PM

yes you are right, a strong and compact team can be successful, it also needs your support so that success is achieved. cooperation and mutual support
mul2811

Activity: 134

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 04:26:37 PM

I read all of this project article, based on electromagnetic technology, what are the negative effects of using this project, and have you calculated the safety of this project
FlyingDutchmen2069

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:29:01 PM

You can apply on our website. You can join our Telegram chat for the instruction on how to do that. You don't have to say the amount you want to invest. However, the minimum amount for buying is 1 NRG. The price for pre-TGE is 0.0009545 ETH and 0.0014318 ETH for TGE

Okay, I've subscribed to stay tuned for the pre TGE. I'm now on the whitelist right? Do I receive further information about this now?
CryptoMadMax (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:09:07 PM

Soudns great. I wish good luck! Wink

Thank you! Smiley

Thanks for the answer.

That looks very promising! I am excited to see what the meeting in Amsterdam will reveal.
Another question came to my mind while watching the video that you provided.

How exactly will your project benefit from the use of Blockchain technology? Will there be any implementations of your technology with the use of smart contracts?

Blockchain will bring several benefits to the project.
Blockchain will ensure safe payments and a guarantee of full user
compliance with use agreements.
Blockchain effectively addresses the problem of data storage security and
privacy. Blockchain is a decentralized system that is resistant to hacking attacks.
Smart contracts for neurocommands also address any security concerns relating to the
execution device. You can read about it more in detail in the White paper p. 10-12.

I read all of this project article, based on electromagnetic technology, what are the negative effects of using this project, and have you calculated the safety of this project

This is absolutely safe. The neuro interface doesn't have any negative impact on a brain. Our team tested it and there was no harm found. You can visit our Telegram chat now and ask our CTO and he will be glad to explain everything about safety.
CryptoMadMax (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:18:01 PM

Okay, I've subscribed to stay tuned for the pre TGE. I'm now on the whitelist right? Do I receive further information about this now?

Yes, you are on the whitelist now. We are glad to have you with us  Smiley You will receive information when it's available. We are gathering information for our future newsletters now.

Интepecный пpoeкт . Haдeюcь в мнoгoгo дoбьeтecь

Thank you! Please use English. This is an English speaking thread  Smiley
ROTOR17

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:21:13 PM

but is it possible to cooperate with you, in the future-a good team or a sponsor?
FlyingDutchmen2069

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:25:54 PM

Yes, you are on the whitelist now. We are glad to have you with us  Smiley You will receive information when it's available. We are gathering information for our future newsletters now.

Okay thank you very much. I also have another question about the whitelist. We have to submit the number of ETH we want to invest, right? Lets say I want to invest 1 ETH = e.g. 1000 NRG. Will the amount of NRG be reserved for me, or is it first to come first to serve?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: