Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 04:53:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN][Pre-ICO] NEUROGRESS - SHAPE YOUR WORLD WITH THE POWER OF THOUGHT🚀  (Read 1965 times)
vovalevin77

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:38:49 AM

There are many neural interfaces in the current market, but all these currently available devices can only read the main signals of the brain. It's cool !!!
kossi18

Activity: 48

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:46:33 AM

I have been working in this field for quite some time, and I've heard about NEUROGRESS for a long time and I can say that this is a very good project)) I can not say anything bad about him....
ketti_nuar

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:05:33 AM

It seems to me that this idea will be very useful for society, since people think not only about themselves, but about others too)...
CryptoAlex1993
Copper Member

Activity: 353
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:47:11 AM

No problem at all. Thanks for explaining.
Does Neurogress want partners? I guess it's possible to partner with company's who are on your platform.

Yes, we are negotiating now with some companies. But until official agreements are made, we are not allowed to talk about it  Smiley

I was going to ask about the ecosystem, what other integrations will there be? You state that Ethereum is limited to the transaction processing speed. Obviously that’s very important.

I’m assuming I’m jumping the gun lol

We are in ongoing research for other integrations and solutions. Besides, Ethereum might increase the speed in the future Smiley

When will you run KYC?
How long will the test take place?

I read the structure and the question appeared. The project is Swiss or Russian? Contacts Swiss, but the team in a larger number from Russia
We will tell you about KYC soon. We are creating personal accounts now. Once we've done, we will send you newsletters.

I read the structure and the question appeared. The project is Swiss or Russian? Contacts Swiss, but the team in a larger number from Russia

The headquarters is in Switzerland. The team members are from different parts of the world, You can check LinkedIn profiles of every member on our website.

And what are the conditions to join the company?
vikazamika

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:35:05 AM

Such a project is certainly pleasing and it looks promising a lot! The main thing is to make the prostheses so that their sensitive control could bring benefits to people. Many people need such technology. If such a project proves successful, then this will be a great progress in Medical development !!
kabriol2015

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:38:16 AM

I think that the project has a great future. The urgency and necessity of work in this direction is beyond doubt. I am sure that with such a team success is secure
subor232

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:28:03 AM

I think this project is a great innovation and a smart idea. I believe this will be very useful for many people in the future, especially people with disabilities. they will get many benefits from this project like, they will be able to perform daily activities more easily. as a new investor, I am very interest to participate in this project. but can you tell me how can I join to be an investor step by step?. I believe many investor interest to invest in this project.
mamsur

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:38:50 AM

Everything new is good. Are you sure that the time for your developments has come? They are very innovative.
FlyingDutchmen2069

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:26:39 PM

Just amazing! i've seen some articles about Facebook wanting to implement neuro into their platform. Are you planning on working together with social media platforms?

Interesting. We haven't heard of it. We need to do our research and find out what they are doing in this field  Smiley

Working together with these social media giants would be big!
CryptoMadMax (OP)

Activity: 114

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:16:27 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2018, 07:43:53 PM by CryptoMadMax

There is no specific criteria. In every case, we consider applicants differently. We find out what position he/she is aiming for and then look if that person can fit in our team in the context.

Have a nice day guys! Very nice idea and powerful development for technologies!
You already have the product (physical)?

We develop a software. And we adapt that software with as many neural interface as possible. Watch the video.
Bogdamb0nd

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:18:21 PM

Идeя нa caмoм дeлe пpopывнaя! Ha yм cpaзy пpиxoдит cфepa мeдицинcкиx ycлyг, дaнный пpoeкт нaйдeт тaм шиpoкoe пpимeнeниe. Ecть ли y пpoeктa кaкoй-либo пpoтoтип и пapтнepcтвa?
JanyJeand31

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:13:37 AM

Hello, what can be the target market for this project?
CryptoAlex1993
Copper Member

Activity: 353
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:35:36 AM

There is no specific criteria. In every case, we consider applicants differently. We find out what position he/she is aiming for and then look if that person can fit in our team in the context.

Need to write a resume or contact a particular person?
rezanahvi

Activity: 82

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:58:43 AM

reading the whitepaper, comments and reply, lead me to think about the The use of Neurogress Neurocontrol System in the identification (Diagnosing) of special diseases. for example something like "autism glass". I think the cooperation of these two categories will be very beneficial.
http://autismglass.stanford.edu/
Viewsfromthe6

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:38:29 AM

Hello,
I'm interested in this project. Who are your advisors?
FlyingDutchmen2069

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:53:02 AM

Hello,

I think they are on the website. Don't know for sure though.
CryptoMadMax (OP)

Activity: 114

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:56:41 AM

Идeя нa caмoм дeлe пpopывнaя! Ha yм cpaзy пpиxoдит cфepa мeдицинcкиx ycлyг, дaнный пpoeкт нaйдeт тaм шиpoкoe пpимeнeниe. Ecть ли y пpoeктa кaкoй-либo пpoтoтип и пapтнepcтвa?

We can not reveal anything about partnerships at this moment. The prototype can be seen in the video.

On the video, you only use the MUSE headset.
From the official website of MUSE:

Muse makes meditation easy. ™
Muse: the brain sensing headband will elevate your meditation experience. It gently guides you through the real-time state of your brain. This allows you to get a deeper sense of focus and motivates you to build a highly rewarding practice. Meditation has been scientifically shown to reduce symptoms associated with stress, depression and anxiety.

• Learn the essentials of focussed attention meditation
• Soundscapes include Beach, Rainforest, Desert and others *
• Milestones and rewards to keep you motivated
• Create multiple accounts and share with family and friends
• End of session results and graphs help measure progress
• Exercises contributed by meditation experts to help you

How did you get the headset, which can only help with meditation to control fine motor skills?

I have not found any confirmation of your scientific work.

please write links to your results of your research. Did you even do research work?

We have the research, we've been researching and improving the system for 5 years. The access is closed to the public now.
Look at our roadmap. Everyone will have the access if we reach the hard cap.

Hello, what can be the target market for this project?

This technology has many use cases. Just about anyone could be interested in this. It could be scientists, gamers, people with challenges, etc. Watch use cases on our website.

Need to write a resume or contact a particular person?

You can contact any member of the team. You can find LinkedIn profiles of every member on our website.

Hello,

The team, including advisors, can be found on the website.
MrDolla44

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:14:11 AM

In the whitepaper it says that 'the speed with which commands can be issued to a prosthesis is one of the most
critical issues facing the company's developers and engineers. Currently, the planned
time lag is 0.5 seconds, but the ultimate goal is to reduce this to 0.05 seconds.'

On the video's it looks a lot more than 0.5 seconds. Is there any proof that it's currently 0.5 seconds?
crypspector

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:50:14 AM

Hi, I have explored this project and it seems to me that you are planning to obtain a lot of money unnecessarily for software adaptation. For example, open source projects such as brainbay successfully develop applications for many neural interfaces already. What is the advantage of your approach? Do you have patented technology or algorithms that exceed existing solutions?
Viewsfromthe6

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:33:54 PM

Hello,

I think they are on the website. Don't know for sure though.

Thank you will have a look. Couldn't find it the last time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: