Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:44:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN][Pre-ICO] NEUROGRESS - SHAPE YOUR WORLD WITH THE POWER OF THOUGHT🚀  (Read 1957 times)
MrDolla44

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:37:03 PM

Hello,
I'm interested in this project. Who are your advisors?

I think they are on the website. Don't know for sure though.

Thank you will have a look. Couldn't find it the last time.

It is on the website https://neurogress.io/ man. Do your research a bit better, its easy to find! You can see the whole team and the advisors. The advisors are YAROSLAV BELKIN and GEORGES AL MEDAWAR.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Viewsfromthe6

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:47:21 PM

Hello,

It is on the website https://neurogress.io/ man. Do your research a bit better, its easy to find! You can see the whole team and the advisors. The advisors are YAROSLAV BELKIN and GEORGES AL MEDAWAR.

Thank you i haven't done much research yet. Just wanted quickly to know who the advisors are as this is important to me. Thanks for your quick reply. I will do research into this project tomorrow. Have a nice day
MrDolla44

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:53:13 PM

Hello,

Thank you i haven't done much research yet. Just wanted quickly to know who the advisors are as this is important to me. Thanks for your quick reply. I will do research into this project tomorrow. Have a nice day

No problem mate! If you have any further questions feel free to ask the admin or me in this convo Smiley I'm still trying to understand everything so that's why i'm asking a lot also.

Have a nice day too  Smiley
erc20manager

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:16:34 PM

Hi there

I try to understand

Some people say that this technology can not be realized. Is there any proof, that your device really can recognize brain signals?
alenaselya

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:38:56 PM

Technology is moving on apace, and innovative progress is being made in many crucial areas, including the future of prosthetics. For amputees, this is fantastic news, with the promise of new, cutting-edge neuro-controlled limbs becoming more widely available.
npredtorch
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:05:33 PM

After watching the video, I had a doubt that the movement of that hands are really the result of using brain waves as a trigger point.
I mean it can be cheated in a way that the hand reacts using a remote control and the man could just be an actor.
I can't believe this until I try it personally, sorry.
CryptoAlex1993
Copper Member

Activity: 353
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:00:44 AM

Where can I find the latest news about ICO? For example, the end of the main round ... list of exchanges and more?
sashok947

Activity: 61

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:15:26 AM

Will the presentation of your product be conducted before the start of sales? If so, in which countries and cities? Huh Huh Huh

Are you going to make presentations in Russia?
Moscow is interested in your product, as I think.
We have too many people in our country, who can be your audience.
olegtrezubov

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:20:03 AM

hello team
how much the ICO price?
fomenchenkov

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:26:00 AM

hello team
how much the ICO price?

It must be 1 NRG = 0.0014318 ETH
hovanskiy

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:26:59 AM

hello team
how much the ICO price?

No! It must be 1 NRG = 0.014318 ETH
sashok947

Activity: 61

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:32:32 AM

hello team
how much the ICO price?

No! It must be 1 NRG = 0.014318 ETH

Real price, as I know - 0.0019723 ETH

We are waiting for news
Max3636

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:57:59 AM

Tokens are now very common topic, but wanted to wish you good luck in your project, you can see immediately that is not engaged in garbage) Smiley Smiley Wink
Anfield

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:23:22 AM

I think a lot can be achieved with such a project. It is very interesting and important. Wink
ntoh234

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:15:14 AM

but is it possible to cooperate with you, in the future-a good team or a sponsor?

best of the best
CryptoMadMax (OP)

Activity: 114

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:32:05 AM

Hi there

I try to understand

Some people say that this technology can not be realized. Is there any proof, that your device really can recognize brain signals?

Recognizing brain signals can mean anything. For example, to recognize a person is alive or dead. This is also possible by the signals of the brain.
The video of this project shows the control of ROBOTIC FINGERS.
While no laboratory in the world has achieved such results even using invasive technologies, penetrating directly into the brain.
And the team has a headset for $ 300, which can only help with meditation.
I have already asked many times.

WHERE RESULTS OF SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH.

But the team does tricky. They answered that only after they attract investments of 50 million can they show something.
If the goal was less grandiose then there are no questions.
And here he is attracted to the Nobel Prize, but to show nothing at all. Only one video where ABSOLUTELY FOREIGN MAN is manipulating with a robotic arm.

I ask again.

TEAM, GIVE ANSWER. HOW DID YOU GET THIS "ACHIEVEMENT",
WHERE RESULTS OF SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH?
or is it all a scam to attract 50 million?

From the video, Muse is connected to our software program that provides the capabilities of neurocontrol by transforming brain signals read by Muse to mechatronic actions.
Muse and the neurointerfaces in general made it possible to capture the brain activity, however they are not robust enough to give you the real control of complex systems.
There is an abundance of neural interfaces in the present market, but all of these currently available devices can only read basic brain signals. What they're not capable of, is a high level of specificity in reading and responding to brain commands. And that’s where Neurogress steps in to provide the essential means for neurocontrol.
Once again, we do not develop neurointerfaces. Also, neurointerfaces by themselves can't control a single device. You are right that you can meditate with them, but what we use them for is to capture the brain activity or EEG, based on which those signals are injected into our AI-based software that translates signals into actions.

Again, we are not going to open our research now. We worked on it for 5 years and there is a lot of competition in the field. Someone can take advantage of it.
If we were a scam, we wouldn't show our faces everywhere. Our team can be seen on the website and we attend conferences. There's no point for us to damage our reputation. Also, we have a Telegram channel where everyone can ask a technology related question and get an answer from our CTO.
CryptoMadMax (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:51:26 AM

In the whitepaper it says that 'the speed with which commands can be issued to a prosthesis is one of the most
critical issues facing the company's developers and engineers. Currently, the planned
time lag is 0.5 seconds, but the ultimate goal is to reduce this to 0.05 seconds.'

On the video's it looks a lot more than 0.5 seconds. Is there any proof that it's currently 0.5 seconds?

We have asked the guy to specifically wait for more time such that people could see that you concentrate on the intention and that the intention is captured and translated correctly by a mechatronic device. The delay now is 0.5 sec as stated. Stay tuned for more dynamic videos that are coming online soon!

Technology is moving on apace, and innovative progress is being made in many crucial areas, including the future of prosthetics. For amputees, this is fantastic news, with the promise of new, cutting-edge neuro-controlled limbs becoming more widely available.

Thank you for your support! It means a lot to us. We are trying to bring this to masses as soon as possible.

After watching the video, I had a doubt that the movement of that hands are really the result of using brain waves as a trigger point.
I mean it can be cheated in a way that the hand reacts using a remote control and the man could just be an actor.
I can't believe this until I try it personally, sorry.

There's no point for us to fake it. Please, look at our website. You can check LinkedIn profiles of every team member. And we also attend events. We wouldn't show our faces if we were a scam.

Have a good time team!

I'd like to ask you about:

1. Why "Muse"? The world already has a lot of gadgets in this direction (NeuroSky, Emotiv, OCZ and etc.) - all of them really can to convent the thouth-impulse to mechanical action of some devices. And pay attention - these company are not hiding and publish their research and results.

2. What about patents and copyright? I have to invest in "Muse"??

Thank you, you too  Smiley

1. We will adapt to as many neural interfaces as possible in the future.

2. The code will be open when we reach the hard cap. Yes, you will need any neural interface that can work with our software.
dress

Activity: 439
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:56:13 AM

With what social media giants are you going to work with?
CryptoMadMax (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:16:20 AM

Where can I find the latest news about ICO? For example, the end of the main round ... list of exchanges and more?

You can subscribe to our newsletters on the website and when any news will come out, you will get a message Smiley The start of pre-TGE starts 10 February and ends March 25, main round starts May 1 and ends 30 June. As for the list of exchanges, it's too early to know. Tokens are usually tradable within a few months after ICO.

hello team
how much the ICO price?

Real price, as I know - 0.0019723 ETH

We are waiting for news

The price for the Pre-TGE is 0.0009545 ETH and 0.0014318 ETH for TGE.

Tokens are now very common topic, but wanted to wish you good luck in your project, you can see immediately that is not engaged in garbage) Smiley Smiley Wink
I think a lot can be achieved with such a project. It is very interesting and important. Wink
Пpoeкт дeйcтвитeльнo дocтoин yвaжeния. Я oчeнь paд чтo ecть люд ктo зaнимaeтcя тaким блaгopoдным дeлoм.Mиллиoны людeй c oгpaничeными вoзмoжнocтями мoгyт пoлoжитcя нa вac и вaшy кoмaндy.Удaчи вaм и пpoцвeтaния.

Thank you for your kind words, guys  Smiley Your interest and support means the world to us   Wink

The technology presented in this project is really unique and I also have a question, and whether it is safe for the body? I think the electromagnetic field have a negative impact on health.Your project gives hope to many people with limited vozmozhnostyami and is worthy of respect.

Thank you. Yes, we tested it and no harm was caused. You can visit our Telegram chat and talk to our CTO. He would be glad to answer technical questions  Smiley

With what social media giants are you going to work with?

We can not reveal any partnership details as of now.

FlyingDutchmen2069

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:33:38 AM

I don't understand something about the TGE price.

The pre-tge price is 0.0009545 ETH with a 50% bonus, so the price is 0.00047725, right? Why isn't this communicated as the pre-tge price? Or am I missing something?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: