Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:25:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN][Pre-ICO] NEUROGRESS - SHAPE YOUR WORLD WITH THE POWER OF THOUGHT🚀  (Read 1959 times)
MrDolla44

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:43:57 AM

In the whitepaper it says that 'the speed with which commands can be issued to a prosthesis is one of the most
critical issues facing the company's developers and engineers. Currently, the planned
time lag is 0.5 seconds, but the ultimate goal is to reduce this to 0.05 seconds.'

On the video's it looks a lot more than 0.5 seconds. Is there any proof that it's currently 0.5 seconds?

We have asked the guy to specifically wait for more time such that people could see that you concentrate on the intention and that the intention is captured and translated correctly by a mechatronic device. The delay now is 0.5 sec as stated. Stay tuned for more dynamic videos that are coming online soon!

Ok I understand, I will wait for the new videos then. Were these tools live presentated at the events you guys were?

MrDolla44

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:50:10 AM

With what social media giants are you going to work with?

I don't think they are working with social media giants yet. And if so they can't make any anouncements about this ofcourse.
Viewsfromthe6

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:53:23 AM

Hello,
I'm interested in this project. Who are your advisors?

I think they are on the website. Don't know for sure though.

Thank you will have a look. Couldn't find it the last time.

It is on the website https://neurogress.io/ man. Do your research a bit better, its easy to find! You can see the whole team and the advisors. The advisors are YAROSLAV BELKIN and GEORGES AL MEDAWAR.

Thank you i haven't done much research yet. Just wanted quickly to know who the advisors are as this is important to me. Thanks for your quick reply. I will do research into this project tomorrow. Have a nice day

No problem mate! If you have any further questions feel free to ask the admin or me in this convo Smiley I'm still trying to understand everything so that's why i'm asking a lot also.

Have a nice day too  Smiley

Oké will do, thanks for helping me!
Angel67

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:05:27 AM

oтличный пpoeкт и кoмaндa, cтoящaя зa идeю, выглядит oчeнь дocтoйнo.
JohnPotterPlpl

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:15:25 AM

What are your next milestone on the project?
Dmitriy12S

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:18:14 AM

Кpyтo, oчeнь кpyтo, жeлaю вaм ycпexoв и вceгo caмoгo нaилyчшeгo. Пpoдoлжaйтe в тoм жe дyxe!
filin991

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:20:56 AM

I read all of this project article, based on electromagnetic technology, what are the negative effects of using this project
louisiana56785

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:23:00 AM

I have read all this article about the project. Interesting project. I count on you all achieve with your team. Good luck and success for you
shurikasa

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 12:08:30 PM

Hi, I have explored this project and it seems to me that you are planning to obtain a lot of money unnecessarily for software adaptation. For example, open source projects such as brainbay successfully develop applications for many neural interfaces already. What is the advantage of your approach? Do you have patented technology or algorithms that exceed existing solutions?

Hi. I'm a CTO from Neurogress. Thank you for your question.
It's always nice to experiment with neurointerfaces just to play with signals, however it's a complete different story when you need to build the whole AI-based ecosystem learning from those signals using machine learning and deep learning algorithms. Add to that the need to provide people with the ability to transfer their brain activity to be accounted in the mainnet when the data goes into the distributed data base. The AI infrastructure, the blockchain infrastructure, the people developing the architecture and bridging things together from the software and hardware point of view. Then there's a marketplace for software, hardware, algorithm training etc. Plus the neurocontrol development, that's why we are all here for, right? I mean we are building the whole new industry of neurocontrol and putting one of its major elements on a blockchain. If that doesn't cost then what does? We believe that the money we collect won't be enough for all of the R&D we are planning to do along our jorney. But we will try our best. Stay tuned for more updates on our developments and please read the WP and go through the website to understand the scale of the work we are doing.
CryptoMadMax (OP)

Activity: 114

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:10:41 PM

oтличный пpoeкт и кoмaндa, cтoящaя зa идeю, выглядит oчeнь дocтoйнo.

Кpyтo, oчeнь кpyтo, жeлaю вaм ycпexoв и вceгo caмoгo нaилyчшeгo. Пpoдoлжaйтe в тoм жe дyxe!

I have read all this article about the project. Interesting project. I count on you all achieve with your team. Good luck and success for you

Thank you for your kind words, guys! We appreciate your support and interest Smiley

I read all of this project article, based on electromagnetic technology, what are the negative effects of using this project

We tested it. No harm was caused  Smiley

What are your next milestone on the project?

The milestones depend on the funds collected. This month we are testing neurocontrol beta version software
on 4 movements of a dummy prosthetic arm and developming enhanced signal pattern
recognition algorithm. Please refer to white paper p.26-30
mul2811

Activity: 134

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 01:44:11 PM

of the existing project, neurogress may be superior, this project has a smart concept. for medical and general Wink
CryptoMadMax (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:01:05 PM

I don't understand something about the TGE price.

The pre-tge price is 0.0009545 ETH with a 50% bonus, so the price is 0.00047725, right? Why isn't this communicated as the pre-tge price? Or am I missing something?

Bonus is for the tokens, not the price  Smiley so you buy for 0.0009545 and get 50% bonus tokens.

of the existing project, neurogress may be superior, this project has a smart concept. for medical and general Wink

Thank you for your opinion Smiley medicine is the primary use case but there are a lot of them.
erc20manager

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:10:49 PM

Hi, I have explored this project and it seems to me that you are planning to obtain a lot of money unnecessarily for software adaptation. For example, open source projects such as brainbay successfully develop applications for many neural interfaces already. What is the advantage of your approach? Do you have patented technology or algorithms that exceed existing solutions?

It's always nice to experiment with neurointerfaces just to play with signals, however it's a complete different story when you need to build the whole AI-based ecosystem learning from those signals using machine learning and deep learning algorithms. Add to that the need to provide people with the ability to transfer their brain activity to be accounted in the mainnet when the data goes into the distributed data base. The AI infrastructure, the blockchain infrastructure, the people developing the architecture and bridging things together from the software and hardware point of view. Then there's a marketplace for software, hardware, algorithm training etc. Plus the neurocontrol development, that's why we are all here for, right? I mean we are building the whole new industry of neurocontrol and putting one of its major elements on a blockchain. If that doesn't cost then what does? We believe that the money we collect won't be enough for all of the R&D we are planning to do along our jorney. But we will try our best. Stay tuned for more updates on our developments and please read the WP and go through the website to understand the scale of the work we are doing.

Are there any minimum proofs?
Do you have any reliable reviews?
Mitya Lazur

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:46:42 PM

Hi, I asked your CTO some technology related questions in telegram channel, but was blocked and didn't get the answer. You said that the results of your experiments are now secret, but you must provide strong evidence of technology. I invite you to answer here!! Ps. The video is not proof.
crypspector

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:08:07 PM

It's still not clear what exactly you created? How does your software work? The white peper has common phrases about neural interfaces, but not about your technology. This is an empty words for investors, sorry.
Marahunter

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:16:55 PM

what is the timeline we are looking at? How advanced has the development of your software gone?
thaliaand

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:27:31 PM

The project you are developing when successful will help many people, especially people with physical disabilities. Is there a partner in the medical field or is there a plan for it if it is one of the goals of the development of products like this?
CryptoMadMax (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:49:37 PM

Are there any minimum proofs?
Do you have any reliable reviews?

Hi. Please tell us what do you mean by reliable reviews? If our researches, they are closed for the public for now.

Hi, I asked your CTO some technology related questions in telegram channel, but was blocked and didn't get the answer. You said that the results of your experiments are now secret, but you must provide strong evidence of technology. I invite you to answer here!! Ps. The video is not proof.

Hi. Yes, they are secret. We put a lot of efforts working on it. It is our intellectual property and we don't want anyone to take advantage of it. Please ask us a specific question and we be glad to answer.

Really new innovative technologies for managing with the help of thought.
I wish you success!

Thank you! Your support means very much to us  Smiley

what is the timeline we are looking at? How advanced has the development of your software gone?

We are here for a very long run. This is just the beginning. Please check our white paper to see our road map.

The project you are developing when successful will help many people, especially people with physical disabilities. Is there a partner in the medical field or is there a plan for it if it is one of the goals of the development of products like this?

Information about partnerships can't be revealed until official agreements are made.
Valeria236

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:27:59 AM

The neurogress project will be very useful for the society, as there are very few such projects in the world. I am glad that I know this project.
CryptoMadMax (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:58:15 AM

It's still not clear what exactly you created? How does your software work? The white peper has common phrases about neural interfaces, but not about your technology. This is an empty words for investors, sorry.

Yes, we haven't written in detail about our technology because as we've already mentioned, we don't want anyone to take advantage of our hard work. But our technology is working. We are not an anonymous team. You can see every member of our team with their LinkedIn profiles on the website. We wouldn't show our faces if we were a scam. Besides, our WP describes our ecosystem and roadmap very thorougly which is probably even more important for investors than the data that only scientists can understand. More important thing is that it works rather than how it works.

The neurogress project will be very useful for the society, as there are very few such projects in the world. I am glad that I know this project.

Thank you. We appreciate you support  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: