Bitcoin Forum
August 11, 2024, 10:17:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN][Pre-ICO] NEUROGRESS - SHAPE YOUR WORLD WITH THE POWER OF THOUGHT🚀  (Read 1980 times)
CryptoMadMax (OP)

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:23:57 PM

⚠️⚠️⚠️ATTENTION⚠️⚠️⚠️

This warning notice is for anyone who is planning to participate in Neurogress Pre-TGE. Many TGEs/ICOs have been targeted in the past by fraudsters stealing hundreds of thousands or even millions of dollars from unsuspecting TGE/ICO participants. Participants of the Neurogress Pre-TGE must follow the steps described below in order to avoid being scammed or otherwise bear the consequences of possible fraud.
1) Scammers often try to create fake ICO webpages that look like the official ones. So ALWAYS check that you are on the official Neurogress website: https://neurogress.io
2) You should NEVER hand over your private key. If someone claims to be someone from the Neurogress team and asks you for your private key, that's not us. We will NEVER ask you for your password, seed phrase or private key.
3) Don't believe anyone if they tell you that there is some Chinese or Russian Telegram chat, Facebook group, Twitter, etc.
All our official SM platforms and chats are listed on the official Neurogress website.
4) Always check the address you transfer your BTC or ETH to. There is a highly sophisticated malware that changes the address. If it detects you have copied a coin address, the virus will change the address on your clipboard so that when you paste it, you are actually pasting the scammer’s address.
5) Precautionary measures are not limited to the steps described herein. If you notice anything suspicious we haven't included, you should always ask us in our Telegram chat here: https://t.me/Neurogress.
Our team is here. We would be glad to answer any questions you may have.

⚠️Neurogress team will not compensate any losses or damages that may occur as a result of neglecting the steps mentioned above.⚠️
CryptoAlex1993
Copper Member

Activity: 353
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:54:01 AM

Do any big companies support? Or maybe sponsors?
CryptoAlex1993
Copper Member

Activity: 353
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:55:08 AM

⚠️⚠️⚠️ATTENTION⚠️⚠️⚠️

This warning notice is for anyone who is planning to participate in Neurogress Pre-TGE. Many TGEs/ICOs have been targeted in the past by fraudsters stealing hundreds of thousands or even millions of dollars from unsuspecting TGE/ICO participants. Participants of the Neurogress Pre-TGE must follow the steps described below in order to avoid being scammed or otherwise bear the consequences of possible fraud.
1) Scammers often try to create fake ICO webpages that look like the official ones. So ALWAYS check that you are on the official Neurogress website: https://neurogress.io
2) You should NEVER hand over your private key. If someone claims to be someone from the Neurogress team and asks you for your private key, that's not us. We will NEVER ask you for your password, seed phrase or private key.
3) Don't believe anyone if they tell you that there is some Chinese or Russian Telegram chat, Facebook group, Twitter, etc.
All our official SM platforms and chats are listed on the official Neurogress website.
4) Always check the address you transfer your BTC or ETH to. There is a highly sophisticated malware that changes the address. If it detects you have copied a coin address, the virus will change the address on your clipboard so that when you paste it, you are actually pasting the scammer’s address.
5) Precautionary measures are not limited to the steps described herein. If you notice anything suspicious we haven't included, you should always ask us in our Telegram chat here: https://t.me/Neurogress.

⚠️Neurogress team will not compensate any losses or damages that may occur as a result of neglecting the steps mentioned above.⚠️

Thank you for security! Your information messages even more make you trust!
Nauru_Music

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:13:47 AM

⚠️⚠️⚠️ATTENTION⚠️⚠️⚠️

You got to be very careful these days. People just try anything to get the best of us.
MrDolla44

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:51:14 PM

⚠️⚠️⚠️ATTENTION⚠️⚠️⚠️

You got to be very careful these days. People just try anything to get the best of us.

Yes, so many scams these days. Almost every ICO gets hacked so this is very good information team!
MrDolla44

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:06:05 PM

You're saying that the goal is to reach a reaction time of 0.05 seconds. I don't understand this because right now you are only developing the platform right? So how does that work?
CryptoMadMax (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:20:30 PM

⚠️⚠️ATTENTION⚠️⚠️

Dear community. The moment we've all been waiting for has finally begun. Sorry for a little delay, we wanted to make sure that everything is working well.
Now you can go to our website https://neurogress.io and register.
NOTE: Please follow the KYC procedure but don't use the "get the tokens" buttons before the pre-TGE start, the system won't let you.

HERE WE GO!!!

CryptoMadMax (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:53:43 PM

That would be the real deal! Do you think it is possible to achieve?

Everything is possible. It's all a matter of time before humans can achieve it  Smiley
But now it seems impossible. But good fantasy.

0,05 sec reaction time is reaaallly fast ofcourse, but is there any change to make that reaction time 0.000000? Till when do you think the final goal of 0.05 sec is reached?

It can be possible. Often possible seems impossible. But at least it's not our goal at the moment. Our goal is 0.05 sec. We are not sure if we can do it faster. We should achieve this first  Smiley It is a very good time as it is.

We cannot reveal any information about partnership until official agreements are made.

You're saying that the goal is to reach a reaction time of 0.05 seconds. I don't understand this because right now you are only developing the platform right? So how does that work?

We are also developing a software which will allow a reaction time of 0.05 sec. That software is the most important thing for our platform. It will be working within and be integrated into our platform.
Nauru_Music

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:11:02 AM

⚠️⚠️ATTENTION⚠️⚠️

Dear community. The moment we've all been waiting for has finally begun. Sorry for a little delay, we wanted to make sure that everything is working well.
Now you can go to our website https://neurogress.io and register.
NOTE: Please follow the KYC procedure but don't use the "get the tokens" buttons before the pre-TGE start, the system won't let you.

HERE WE GO!!!

Good luck guys! Smiley
Nauru_Music

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:40:44 AM

Hey,
What are the reason for that stop of the pre-tge? Just seen the post on Facebook?
CryptoMadMax (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:45:05 AM
Last edit: February 11, 2018, 12:21:43 PM by CryptoMadMax

⚠️⚠️ATTENTION⚠️⚠️

Dear community members,

It is with our broken heart that we need to temporaroly interrupt the pre-TGE due to completely unforeseen issues. We can't emphasise enough how much we are sorry about this situation.

We are investigating all the issues and possible attack, we are assessing the methods to resolve them and we will notify you as soon as we have fixed everything.

Again, our sincere apologies for these severe issues during the start of this campaign. We will further communicate with you about our progress via official e-mails only from this address info@neurogress.com so please be warned.

Thank you for your trust and support.

Update:

Just to let you know guys - KYC is ongoing at this moment and it's safe and solid. So while the rest of issues is being resolved, you are all invited to follow the verification procedure. Thanks!

Update:

And we are back, guys. Everything is back to normal. Pre-TGE is live now. Once again, we apologize for the downtime! Thank you for your patience!
CryptoMadMax (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:44:16 PM

Dear Community, the Pre-TGE is LIVE!!!

Follow this link to get the Contributor Manual:

https://medium.com/@neurogress/nrg-contributor-manual-24dfbdb94167

Good luck!
Nauru_Music

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:16:46 AM

Good luck!

How long will the pre tge be running?
CryptoMadMax (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:03:20 AM

Good luck!

How long will the pre tge be running?

Until March 25
FlyingDutchmen2069

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:31:40 AM

Everything is possible. It's all a matter of time before humans can achieve it  Smiley

0,05 sec reaction time is reaaallly fast ofcourse, but is there any change to make that reaction time 0.000000? Till when do you think the final goal of 0.05 sec is reached?

It can be possible. Often possible seems impossible. But at least it's not our goal at the moment. Our goal is 0.05 sec. We are not sure if we can do it faster. We should achieve this first  Smiley It is a very good time as it is.

Yes I agree, 0.05 reaction time is really fast and for almost everything fast enough. For surgery etc. it would be awesome to have a reaction time of 0.0000 seconds. It's important to reach the first goal of 0.05! You can do this Smiley
Viewsfromthe6

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:35:18 AM

Is there any place where I can see how many ETH already has been received during the pre-tge? If not, how much already?
MrDolla44

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:37:08 AM

Everything is possible. It's all a matter of time before humans can achieve it  Smiley

It can be possible. Often possible seems impossible. But at least it's not our goal at the moment. Our goal is 0.05 sec. We are not sure if we can do it faster. We should achieve this first  Smiley It is a very good time as it is.

We cannot reveal any information about partnership until official agreements are made.

We are also developing a software which will allow a reaction time of 0.05 sec. That software is the most important thing for our platform. It will be working within and be integrated into our platform.

Ok thanks, i understand now!
MrDolla44

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:43:25 AM

Is there any place where I can see how many ETH already has been received during the pre-tge? If not, how much already?

As far as I know from other ICO's you can watch it on the official site. I have to admit that I don't know for sure if this is the case for Neurogress. Perhaps you can just have a look or wait for the admin to answer this. I guess you haven't bought yet? Are you planning to buy?
MrDolla44

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:51:56 AM

Will there be a token burn if not all the tokens are sold?
Viewsfromthe6

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:02:49 PM

As far as I know from other ICO's you can watch it on the official site. I have to admit that I don't know for sure if this is the case for Neurogress. Perhaps you can just have a look or wait for the admin to answer this. I guess you haven't bought yet? Are you planning to buy?

Cheers! It's there. Only 133 ETH has been raised so far, plenty of time for me to buy. Yes I'm planning to buy, perhaps next week. Are you already in ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: