Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:11:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 181 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tactics When Market is Falling  (Read 17163 times)
darksanya

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 02:28:11 PM

I just wait. Sometimes I sold my coins when market was falling because I didn't have enough experience. There are some strategies what to do but I prefer just waiting until the rates rise

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
satria33

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:28:56 PM

Do not be afraid of significant price reductions, I'm sure the price will definitely go up again but it takes time, just a little patience to wait.
Jashhh

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:31:18 PM

The only tactic for big dips are to buy with fiat. Not buying one coin with another coin on an exchange. That is for when prices are up.
hannahB4

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:37:11 PM

The best tactics you can use is to hold because good investor will hold when price fall and sell when the price rise, this is still applicable now. Remove panic and anxiety from your mind, relax and see what the future holds.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
apocrypha7

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:38:08 PM

hard falling, i will cut lost and will set up again to anticipate it will rise again
soft falling, i will hold until it recover

to determine it will be hard or soft, i will try to look at the news and grup information
so much expert out there that we can listen up
JinCrypts

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:38:29 PM

The really "Must to things" if the market fails is first is to stay calm well it is self explanatory because when you panic it will affect your mind in decision making it might ended up selling your coins even though the price is low. The best thing to do if the prices fall is to hold for dear life(HODL) well if you want to earn that profit you must become patient and well-disciplined. Holding token will increase the chance to earn profit x3 or more.

▰▰▰▰▰▰      IMPRESSIO     ▰▰     THE FUTURE OF INVESTING      ▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lightpaper   ▰   ✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ Team with a huge experience in the field   ▰   Facebook
Telegram   ███  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ Automated system for investors   ███   Twitter
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:38:50 PM

Hi all,
I am a relative newbie but have remained pretty calm during the difficult last week or so. The markets are falling significantly again, is this still relatively normal and is the best advice just to HODL? Moving forward I think I will set stop losses on all holdings to protect my capital against falls like this.
Thanks

Everything that considered crazy would be "normal" in crypto. The volatility here is still high despite years old market and billions of daily volume. Is holding the best advice? I would say no. But it is definitely the easiest and safest if you have no idea what the market is up to. For newbie, I'd recommend you to hold through this hard times.
kseniyu

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

The OEL Blockchain Ecosystem for Supply Chains

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 02:42:44 PM

To worry about never need. The market will recover very quickly. If you bought the coins and see what the price drops, don't do anything, just watch. Don't sell at a loss. Each coin, wait for its value. If it is a quality coin.

BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:43:01 PM

We can see that situation lots of time because this market is so active however this situation effected market easily.
terzy

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:46:02 PM

My opinion is that it is definitely time to hold. And if you have some $ to invest now you can buy some coins by half a price. It's opportunity to buy coins and wait for the right moment to sell them later.
zoata87
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 02:46:28 PM

Well, I think the easiest and the best strategy is to hold and wait for the rebound the next few days or months because the crypto market will only grow if you are waiting for the next few years. Personally, I only accumulate when the market is bearish and sell when it is bullish. For example, the crypto market is bearish in 2016 so I accumulate a lot of altcoins and sell in 2017.
1020kingz

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

Telegram Moderator, Hire me

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:49:35 PM

I admire your attitude to be calm in Times like this that the market go down, because some of investors like you go panic, afraid of loosing all of his investment, just continue what youre doing right now, you and I have same line of strategy. Lets wait for the next price hike and for now lets buy some more while the market is deep down.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:59:23 PM

You're right in what you said. Because you can cut your losses to avoid further collapse. But you should know how far it will fall. Because you do not know how far it will fall, it may be unlikely to increase the price and of course it will not be able to buy it. So many experts say that "As long as we can  HÖDL"!
in other words are just do nothing , watch closely the market and sit down.

there is a moment where the lowest price reached for a while , if you confident enough just cut the loss and trade it again as your recovery way , it won't easy indeed but always worth if you mean it.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
radokan

Activity: 291
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:05:20 PM

Hi all,
I am a relative newbie but have remained pretty calm during the difficult last week or so. The markets are falling significantly again, is this still relatively normal and is the best advice just to HODL? Moving forward I think I will set stop losses on all holdings to protect my capital against falls like this.
Thanks
There is no simple answer to this.
If you have made some profit and you are here for profit only don't hold. Sell. Trade. Sell now buy lower -sell higher.
If you think that market will recover and you invested in something which you believe it might increase in value - hold.
Whatever you do you have to put all things on paper and see what is best decision to do.
Tzuan_bit

Activity: 151
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:12:36 PM

Hi all,
Thanks
I think you should think positive if you think negative you will regret then later and correct your word must be held until mid year then you will get doubled profit usually if in January until maret unstable so stable rise during july so i tell to you if you do not want to regret later to be held until the middle of the year
Elsonbol

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:13:06 PM

We suffer, we suffer, remained a little. Here still the lightning network has begun the work, the first transaction has taken place. If everything passes perfectly, then the bitok will have to grow up on it not bad, and behind it and violas all will be brought up.
md.falkone

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:14:56 PM

I consider that unambiguously there is a sense to stock up; 100% will be growth in the future and all your investments (if they moderately competent) pay off, most likely, several times; if you trust in a crypt and you are engaged in it seriously - invest.
BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:20:35 PM

Hi all,
Thanks
There is no simple answer to this.
If you have made some profit and you are here for profit only don't hold. Sell. Trade. Sell now buy lower -sell higher.
If you think that market will recover and you invested in something which you believe it might increase in value - hold.
Whatever you do you have to put all things on paper and see what is best decision to do.
You have point there, i applied this thing on trading that in a sheet of paper i write the details which amount i start so therefore i know when do i cut the profit i need. Nice advice it is applicable especially in day trading. But i think it is more stressful when it comes trading you need also monitor daily the coinsmarketcap for price movement. Lower risk and relaxing way of earning is invest and hold for a long term but it takes some time to have your profit.
Yes dude the safest way is holding i think you must hold better.
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:26:30 PM

I consider that unambiguously there is a sense to stock up; 100% will be growth in the future and all your investments (if they moderately competent) pay off, most likely, several times; if you trust in a crypt and you are engaged in it seriously - invest.

I am not sure lighting network implementation is reason for this dump and all. We can find the many people turns off from the crypto investing in recent days so we already started loosing investors. Other than that many newbies comes to know about crypto currencies first they invest on bitcoin alone. Altcoins are not in their mind at all. So you can utilize the time whenever the dump occurs and invest on buying high number of altcoins with all your crypto funds.
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:34:20 PM

When the crypto Market has lots of coins Falling in value that should signal that somewhere in the world people are panicking and giving out their coins at a discount.. which should be a good time to buy more coins to your portfolio because the markets always recover, so such opportunities should be utilized.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 181 »
  Print  

Jump to: