Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 06:37:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 181 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tactics When Market is Falling  (Read 17171 times)
AllToMoon

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:33:48 PM

Holding is the best tactics on this market. We hold our coins because we believe that when it soon be over then we will still get our same amount of investments and even higher. And even try to buy more good alts it that times
Bastime

Activity: 519
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:39:29 PM

Hi all,
I am a relative newbie but have remained pretty calm during the difficult last week or so. The markets are falling significantly again, is this still relatively normal and is the best advice just to HODL? Moving forward I think I will set stop losses on all holdings to protect my capital against falls like this.
Thanks

I am an investor and an amateur Trader and the only thing that I'm doing is to earn money as long as I'm able to and as I can.
The ultimate formula for trading that has been since people long time ago knows how to exchange products between parties and there's no different in Cryptocurreny market because Crypto is volatile and when it's volatile it means we can get a lot of money because the market is going up and down so the formula would be "Buy Low, Hold and Sell High" over and over and over again.  

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

Bastime

Activity: 519
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:18:00 PM

Holding is the best tactics on this market. We hold our coins because we believe that when it soon be over then we will still get our same amount of investments and even higher. And even try to buy more good alts it that times

Holding is the safest thing to do but your assets depends on the market flow whether you assets will increase or decrease but if you do trading you can make it grow while holding and trading at the same time.
The basic formula is "Buy Low, Hold still and Sell High", that's the safest tactic that every crypto holder should learn.
Holding or Trading they're both the best way to not to lose any penny of your assets.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

Adil Amim

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:56:36 PM

My strategy during the fall in cryptocurrency price is firstly I wait for the extreme market dump or the right time to invest as much capital possible because it is very clear that the decrease in price is always temporary. Then I calmly wait for the best time to gain profit. Buying in cheap prices and selling at a profitable amount is the way for long existence in this market.
jin_dv

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:04:53 PM

Hello everyone! The main thing is not to fear. Any correction does not happen for the first time. They happen all the time. From year to year, month to month, the situation repeats itself. If everything went down, no need to fuss, no running, no beating yourself up, and keep very quiet.
Name_none

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

May the power be with you!

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:22:33 PM

I want to try it strategy: if there is a dump bitcoin around of 11000$ I plan to sell some amount of eth and then buy at the bottom for a lower price Smiley
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 09:32:46 PM

Here is a tactic that is now widely used.
It only works if you have time to periodically check an exchange throughout the day.
I'll put stars around it because it is great advice:

*Day trade recently listed coins or coins that just finished their ico*

The best places to do this in my opinion are binance and kucoin, they periodically list new coins.

Once a coin has been newly listed (especially if it from an ico that recently finished) the volatility of that coin on that day is insane.
It will jump up and down all day long.
It is very easy to ride these highs and lows to make a series of small trades.
The end result is you can substantially increase the amount of eth or btc you have (or whatever you use to trade).

Basically, watch and study the graph closely, and buy on a dip and immediately list for a slightly higher price.
Rinse and repeat throughout the day.

My most recent experience with this was just recently when bluezelle was released on binance.
I made 11 buy/sell trades in one day while I was still at work!
I was trading with .3 btc and ended the day with .4105772 btc.
I was happy.

Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:37:16 PM

If you can hold it! Just Hold, But if you do not want to lose more! better to cut your losses and buy the deepest drop it. But of course no one knows where to go down so it's quite risky. So risky because it's not worth buying at a cheap price. Because of the sudden price increase you did not expect.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
WillHenry

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:39:05 PM

Well, I'm still trading the downswings, every surge has a retrace.  3 easy 5% gains is 15% while the 15% gain may never get there in the same amount of time  Lips sealed
sserge009

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:39:55 PM

Always the one who is waiting wins. The market is very young and such fluctuations as it is now the norm. Even the medium-term perspective is quite good, I think.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Boristhecat

Activity: 756
Merit: 629

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:41:31 PM

Holding is the safest thing to do but your assets depends on the market flow whether you assets will increase or decrease but if you do trading you can make it grow while holding and trading at the same time.
The basic formula is "Buy Low, Hold still and Sell High", that's the safest tactic that every crypto holder should learn.
Holding or Trading they're both the best way to not to lose any penny of your assets.
How do you know when to sell? If the coin made + 500% you sold it, and then she did + 1000% more, will not it hurt you?
Ging

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:45:38 PM

i think my tactic is to stay calm and dont panic and hodl as you mention because i am sure that the market will recover soon at least in the couple week to come.
brusnika

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:09:16 PM

I'm long holder and don't look at monitor every day or even every week, so i missed the point when it all started to fall and i have one rule and follow it every time - I don't sell with losses. I'm sure time goes by and the market recovers, nobody knows when it will start, so dangerous to sell right now, you may later to buy by more expensive price.

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __   
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale  Sep up to 25% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
╘Θ═╧═Θ.╛   WhitepaperLightpaperANN ThreadFacebookTwitterTelegram   ╘.Θ═╧═Θ╛
sycaburatan

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:11:36 PM

Hi all,
I am a relative newbie but have remained pretty calm during the difficult last week or so. The markets are falling significantly again, is this still relatively normal and is the best advice just to HODL? Moving forward I think I will set stop losses on all holdings to protect my capital against falls like this.
Thanks
Yes you are right HOLDING when you are stucked in a coin is the best thing to do than doing panic sell,because you will only worsen the situation in the market,panic selling will result into panic dumps that will result another bloodbath that can cause another market crash,people doesnt realize how these simple things affect most of the things int he market,the bigplayers wants us to panic so they can purchase cheaper coins from these bloodbaths,lets just hold until the market recovers so we wont lose anything.

jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:19:34 PM

i think my tactic is to stay calm and dont panic and hodl as you mention because i am sure that the market will recover soon at least in the couple week to come.
Of course,  that should be the best thing to do especially when we bought coins not in dip.  Usually some of us taking advantage of buying coins when market price are in huge dip because it could be our chance to earned more compared in normal price.  It is unusual to have ups and downs, but this dip is worst and we really don't expect these.
cryptocue

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:26:28 PM

The best thing to do when the market started to bleed is to HOLD so you wont lose anything at all,patience is a virtue you dont want to do panic selling because it will only worsen the situation,most of the people will do the same causing massive dumping of bitcoins or whaever coins you have,it will give the market more pressure and will eventually crash.

Mihaylovic

Activity: 910
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:29:34 PM

There are several tactics.
1. hodling- do nothing only wait till it recovers. (very low risk)
2. put stop loss and exit in the beginning and buy when it is deep (risky)
3. panic sell- (there is no risk loss is guaranteed)
Stradivarioos

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:34:58 PM

The best thing is a healthy mind and a cold heart. Do not panic. If you bought coins at a high price and now you see how the exchange rate fell, then it's better to buy another 50 percent from what was purchased earlier.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
IloveDigibyte

Activity: 303

POS / PRIMENODES

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:38:31 PM

The best thing to do when the market started to bleed is to HOLD so you wont lose anything at all,patience is a virtue you dont want to do panic selling because it will only worsen the situation,most of the people will do the same causing massive dumping of bitcoins or whaever coins you have,it will give the market more pressure and will eventually crash.

I agree with you, but this works only for long term investments. If you are planing short term investments with more violent coin and you need the assets involved, than maybe taking some lose by selling is not such a bad idea.

umrohyuk

Activity: 155
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:52:42 PM

It is natural and common for newbie feeling scared and panics because we know that btc coin and all coins price is falling down know. And It is such scared time for investors. And It is also advisable for you and us to hold and keep all coin and wait till the btc price is normally stable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 181 »
  Print  

Jump to: