Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:40:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should StellitePay be released in an open beta?
Yes - 48 (88.9%)
No - 6 (11.1%)
Total Voters: 54

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 138 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POW] 👾Torque👾 - decentralized node list via IPFS & ZeroNet  (Read 87209 times)
wudafuxup

Activity: 391
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:09:13 PM
Last edit: February 17, 2018, 02:30:58 PM by wudafuxup

Current Emissions are very high..
There are 12M for sale at 2sat and no one is buying at 2 sats.
I don't see the price going beyond 1 sat anytime ever if the rewards don't decrease.
Is there any plan to decrease the block rewards?

Last Reward: 18530.80 STL was more then 19K so slowly its going down Don't forget we are a new coin and not even 1 month old now.

Yea the coin is not even a month old lmao. There are more buy orders at 1 sat (about 20 million) than there are sell orders at 2 sats (about 13 million). The coin has been getting bought at 2 sats constantly. The coin isn't even in a western exchange yet either  Grin. You're gonna be banging your head in a wall in a few months for not buying some this ridiculously low.

I like crypto

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Livebetcoin

Activity: 307
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 03:41:31 PM

I don't see the price going beyond 1 sat anytime ever if the rewards don't decrease.

Last Reward: 18530.80 STL was more then 19K so slowly its going down Don't forget we are a new coin and not even 1 month old now.

Yea the coin is not even a month old lmao. There are more buy orders at 1 sat (about 20 million) than there are sell orders at 2 sats (about 13 million). The coin has been getting bought at 2 sats constantly. The coin isn't even in a western exchange yet either  Grin. You're gonna be banging your head in a wall in a few months for not buying some this ridiculously low.

https://i.imgur.com/bz1ijWY.jpg
Im almost a 2 million coins i want 10 million 1 sat is a joke for this coin this time next year ill be a million air Cheesy Cheesy
lovecoinsbit

Activity: 99

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:49:38 PM

someone just made a joke about banging a head. i am waiting for this guy to banging his own head after realise that this shitelite will stuck for few years and then disappear just like shit flushed by water. anyone can share a short course about supply and demand to this guy, please? maybe he never got thought in a school. lol

better market will accept the big supply but priceless coin? what a joke  Grin

previously talking about the technology, but lately focus on expecting the profit. another joke in the weekend. well done  Roll Eyes
stellite_question

Activity: 222
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:00:33 PM

someone just made a joke about banging a head. i am waiting for this guy to banging his own head after realise that this shitelite will stuck for few years and then disappear just like shit flushed by water. anyone can share a short course about supply and demand to this guy, please? maybe he never got thought in a school. lol

previously talking about the technology, but lately focus on expecting the profit. another joke in the weekend. well done  Roll Eyes

Yes, people will always talk about coin profit on this forum that's quite normal but other people are in it for the tech which one are you?
No need to answer we all know you are a troll and everyone can see.
djeemienl

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:07:27 PM

better market will accept the big supply but priceless coin? what a joke  Grin

previously talking about the technology, but lately focus on expecting the profit. another joke in the weekend. well done  Roll Eyes

Yes, people will always talk about coin profit on this forum that's quite normal but other people are in it for the tech which one are you?

First saying he is going to be a millionair by mining Stellite and next thing he is trashing Stellite. Troll or not, not very wise. Best to ignore him further, you get nowhere with that guy.
Shoostah

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:13:36 PM

previously talking about the technology, but lately focus on expecting the profit. another joke in the weekend. well done  Roll Eyes

First saying he is going to be a millionair by mining Stellite and next thing he is trashing Stellite. Troll or not, not very wise. Best to ignore him further, you get nowhere with that guy.
They are two different users, though they do have similar names.
djeemienl

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:18:15 PM

They are two different users, though they do have similar names.

I did not notice that! Thanks for the heads up and apologies to the positive one Tongue
wudafuxup

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:31:34 PM
Last edit: February 17, 2018, 07:54:04 PM by wudafuxup

Lol yea just ignore that troll. He doesn't speak english. Don't understand his chinese google translate.

You need a solid exchange to ease trade between people. Keep in mind the dev team has only a small .6% of the supply. Possitive price action will naturally facilitate future development. Projects like this take time to grow. I like the vision of the team since I firmly believe https will be phased out in the near future.

I like crypto
krish7415

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:58:51 PM

better change your name from lovecoinsbit to lovecoinsshit. bang your own head on wall and release your stuck shit that has been stuck in you from few years and  disappear from this forum just like shit flushed by water .   short course for you of supply and demand is that there is less supply of shit for you but you demand more shit. find more in your school toilet. lol

dont give your priceless opinion . what a joke u are. Grin

previously you was trying to buy this coin , but lately found that you dont have even 1 sat to invest . another joke in your shit world.  Roll Eyes
robinnn26

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:02:41 PM

Lol yea just ignore that troll. He doesn't speak english. Don't understand his chinese google translate.

You need a solid exchange to ease trade between people. Keep in mind the dev team has only a small .6% of the supply. Possitive price action will naturally facilitate future development. Projects like this take time to grow. I like the vision of the team since I firmly believe https will be phased out in the near future.
The dev team probably owns a little more but they should because if they believe in this coin why wouldn't they have more... everybody should buy @ 2sat because you can buy like 100k+ coins for $30 euro's which is worth the gamble Wink
Livebetcoin

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 10:09:36 PM

All coins start of cheap don't mind this troll he hasn't a pot to piss in.
Livebetcoin

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 04:27:28 AM

I see they added the wallet to TradeOgre
looks like it will be added tonight!

https://imgur.com/a/VMmw4
What?
cryptoam

Activity: 198
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:01:39 AM

yh, but you cannot sustain the Hashrate for long.
If any good coin comes by, community will move on.

Rewards should not be decreasing slowly. Should be halving instead.
Unless this is done, everyone will be competing to offload at 1 sat and move on to better coin.
No one cares if Rewards drops by 5%.
The supply should be tightened a lot.

I mined 20M but am not expecting any gains now unless rewards decrease considerably.
Best rate I can get is 2 sat if some innocent guy wants to buy.

You guys should analyze the market better
Hope the Devs realize this asap

analyzing

Activity: 212
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:23:01 AM

can someone please send me solo mining guide , will appreciate that

QORA    ⊙Decentralized hosting.
             ⊙ Decentralized social network
             ⊙Voting system.
wudafuxup

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:55:06 AM

Unless this is done, everyone will be competing to offload at 1 sat and move on to better coin.

I mined 20M but am not expecting any gains now unless rewards decrease considerably.

You do realize the smooth "block reward decrease" is common with cryptonight coins right? It's nothing new. One can argue the same thing about a coin that will half the block reward every 5 years. You can argue that in those 5 years the price won't go up due to the constant high block reward (which is obviously not true). Smooth variable block reward decreasing has been proven in the past and continues to do so.

I like crypto
djeemienl

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:34:50 AM

Currenly Stellite is being listed on Tradeogre! Wallet is already there in "balance".

https://tradeogre.com/
lovecoinsbit

Activity: 99

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:44:38 AM
Last edit: February 18, 2018, 04:28:10 PM by lovecoinsbit

well done people. the banging head finally got butthurted. let him cry with his shitlish and his latishit language while worshipping this shitelite. this shit tard only speak two languages but feel so powerful and smart(ass) enough. oh, hey... he lives in south with no resources at all but have to pay high for electricity or maybe concern for taxes also. let those shit mouth eating shit to keep his mouth full of shit and keep him dreaming and living as a dreamer tard shitlish. lol
YAdaminer

Activity: 829
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:45:47 AM

Well, until we get better exchange IMHO we wont see significant move in price so the best thing one can do is to continue with mining.
Anyone that is here for quick buck should probably look in other direction.
kyton

Activity: 115
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:50:46 AM

is this a legit exchange www.tradeogre.com?  Never heard of them before.
aarell

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:53:25 AM

Can anyone tell me the total supply of this coin pls. ?
edit - got it at  OP.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 138 »
  Print  

Jump to: