Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:40:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should StellitePay be released in an open beta?
Yes - 48 (88.9%)
No - 6 (11.1%)
Total Voters: 54

Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 138 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POW] 👾Torque👾 - decentralized node list via IPFS & ZeroNet  (Read 87209 times)
kellog9000

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

Pls Donate Merit :)

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 10:34:08 AM

http://stellite.cryptonight-pool.eu

Fantastic pool!

Come and help us! Smiley
Must be Block!  Roll Eyes  Grin

NEW EXCHANGE TRADE NOW!

BTC XMR LTC DOGE pair! https://goo.gl/1jAGw1  BTC XMR LTC DOGE pair!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
miner.rocks

Activity: 180
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 12:06:42 AM
Last edit: March 28, 2018, 03:38:05 PM by miner.rocks

Hello, fellow miners!

New pool started:
stellite.miner.rocks

Features:
- email notifications of workers down
- stats and hashrate chart per worker
- PPLNS reward scheme
- payment id/integrated address supported
- adjustable payment threshold
- xmr-node-proxy supported
- every port supports secure SSL/TLS connection as well as insecure one
- port 80 available for firewalled miners
- static diff supported, see static diff calculator

Welcome!

https://miner.rocks pplns cryptonote pools with email alerts and workers stats
Altcner

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:24:33 AM

yesterday I sent 35,000 coins to exchange address, in the wallet is it still in pending Sad is it normal?
how long does it take to get coins?
Livebetcoin

Activity: 307
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 02:09:31 AM

yesterday I sent 35,000 coins to exchange address, in the wallet is it still in pending Sad is it normal?
how long does it take to get coins?
Took 2 days for me once
Saphire

Activity: 602
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:50:32 AM

Good project, nice team and roadmap.
But why the price is still 3 satoshi? This is rediclous.
Miningtry

Activity: 96

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:22:18 AM

One of the cheapest coins, what went wrong with this coin?
mohammeddxb

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:17:31 AM

I don't think anything is wrong, yeah the price is low but there is no pump happening, I think they let the market decide the prices.
Mike6000

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:50:40 PM

I don't think anything is wrong, yeah the price is low but there is no pump happening, I think they let the market decide the prices.

I mentioned a point sometime ago. But the Dev did not understand the point. This is a very good project and Devs are good and work hard. The issue is that you has to respect the market. Numerous coins were extracted out every day into the market at the early stage of the project, however, unfortunately the growth of the community far cannot catch up the speed of extraction of coins because of the emission curve set in the program. It is not realistic to have so many coins extracted in the initial one and/or two years. In order to attract people into this project for the growth of the community, you have to show people what benefits are to hold these coins, not just how good in the future. No one can eat a cake that is just drew on a paper.
Livebetcoin

Activity: 307

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 02:03:04 PM

I mentioned a point sometime ago. But the Dev did not understand the point. This is a very good project and Devs are good and work hard. The issue is that you has to respect the market. Numerous coins were extracted out every day into the market at the early stage of the project, however, unfortunately the growth of the community far cannot catch up the speed of extraction of coins because of the emission curve set in the program. It is not realistic to have so many coins extracted in the initial one and/or two years. In order to attract people into this project for the growth of the community, you have to show people what benefits are to hold these coins, not just how good in the future. No one can eat a cake that is just drew on a paper.
You make less sense than a knitted comdom
mohammeddxb

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:20:09 PM

so whats your point ? To reduce emission ?
StonerStanley

Activity: 535
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:24:31 PM

We fluctuate between 3, 4, 5, 6 satoshi, it's good percent, the market is really fine  Wink

In percent, it's the same as a Dero who fluctuate between 3000, 4000, 5000, 6000 satoshi or an IntenseCoin who fluctuate between 50, 60, 70, 80 percents, it's the same percent or approximatively the same percent. It's the market, nothing wrong actually.

The XTL market is ok.

The issue i think,  is that you want to see the price growing faster. So you are trying to convince devs that something should be changed in the numbers of coins, like that the value will up then you'll sell your coins.
mohammeddxb

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:41:16 PM

We fluctuate between 3, 4, 5, 6 satoshi, it's good percent, the market is really fine  Wink

In percent, it's the same as a Dero who fluctuate between 3000, 4000, 5000, 6000 satoshi or an IntenseCoin who fluctuate between 50, 60, 70, 80 percents, it's the same percent or approximatively the same percent. It's the market, nothing wrong actually.

The XTL market is ok.

The issue i think,  is that you want to see the price growing faster. So you are trying to convince devs that something should be changed in the numbers of coins, like that the value will up then you'll sell your coins.

I agree you have a point. But still, I personally would like to see the emission to reduce probably by half, cuz with current exchanges and limited reach, there may not be enough customers to consume 25+ million mined every day, hence piling up the coins and single digit price. I believe the coin has much bigger potential than it currently is.
riiiiising

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:56:49 PM

jesus...cryptoknight.cc is currently finding about 15 blocks a minute...that's a rate of over 400 million coins per day...hope this thing gets sorted out soon or some idiot is going to end up w/ 90% stake in a worthless coin

Yes, it reached more than 30 MH for a while to take a large amount of coins while the network hash is only less than 3 MH. It is really very bad. It can make this coin getting to 1 sat, but no one wants to buy.

Even if this happened for a short time window it destroys the value of a coin so hard. That dude could dump loads and make every single buy order disappear.
Yes. That is exactly why they decided to do an emergency hard-fork with a better difficulty algorithm. Now everything works perfectly!

Ok but was a major part of the total supply still mined during the early phase due to the difficulty adjustment problems or not?

The difficulty was not exploited until a few days prefork.

Which translates into: there have been no easily mined blocks that gave the devs an unfair advantage over others?

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread      Oceanpaper      Twitter      Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
nox-spb

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:56:54 PM

friends you have no problem sending money to crex24 ? in the latest wallet in the logs I have displayed the different  address on which I send and the money is not credited for several hours
Mike6000

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:16:32 PM

The XTL market is ok.

I agree you have a point. But still, I personally would like to see the emission to reduce probably by half, cuz with current exchanges and limited reach, there may not be enough customers to consume 25+ million mined every day, hence piling up the coins and single digit price. I believe the coin has much bigger potential than it currently is.

You got my point. If it is 25 million /per day, this will be 365X25x1000,000= 9,125,000,000 in one year. This number is almost half of the whole supplies of 20,000,000,000. Even if this number of coins are extracted out in two years, they are still too many coins. How could it be expected that the market or the community's growth can catch up this rate? Also, there are many other projects in this market as well.

As for the fluctuation between 3, 4, 5, 6 satoshi, it looks ok right now, however, someone may enjoy just this moment. Thanking about further, what would it happen if more and more coins are extracted out and cannot be absorbed by the market? The price could drop to 1 sat (in the very bad situation of the whole cryptomarket). Is there any way dropping to 0.8 or 0.5 sat?  Wink Wink Wink. If it can, then it would be ok. So the good fluctuation point would be around some numbers of between 12, 13, 14, 16, not close to 1 sat.  
nlazuardy

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:58:44 PM

Currently vote exchanges :

Dontoshi : https://dontoshi.featureupvote.com/suggestions/7131/stellite-xtl
Lescovex : https://lescovex.featureupvote.com/suggestions/7130/stellite-xtl
Altcoinio : https://altcoinexchange.featureupvote.com/suggestions/5526/add-stellite-stl
Coinpulse : https://request.coinpulse.io/suggestions/6174/add-stellite-xtl
Nextexchange : https://nextexchange.featureupvote.com/suggestions/5829/add-stellite-stl
Coinfalcon : https://feedback.coinfalcon.com/coin-request/p/stellite-xtl

Let's vote up XTL for the future !, please update to page one.
mohammeddxb

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:57:00 AM

max supply?unlimited?

21 Billion.
samward

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:05:09 AM

It's really irritating having these ASIC manufacturers centralizing coins with their ASIC bs. No wonder the nethash increased absurdly high on all cryptonight coins in the last few months. Wouldn`t be surprised if those guys mined with the ASICs a while before releasing them to the public smh. So, i suggest that it seems like the Bikail Giant N too.
mohammeddxb

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:09:39 AM

The XTL market is ok.

You got my point. If it is 25 million /per day, this will be 365X25x1000,000= 9,125,000,000 in one year. This number is almost half of the whole supplies of 20,000,000,000. Even if this number of coins are extracted out in two years, they are still too many coins. How could it be expected that the market or the community's growth can catch up this rate? Also, there are many other projects in this market as well.

As for the fluctuation between 3, 4, 5, 6 satoshi, it looks ok right now, however, someone may enjoy just this moment. Thanking about further, what would it happen if more and more coins are extracted out and cannot be absorbed by the market? The price could drop to 1 sat (in the very bad situation of the whole cryptomarket). Is there any way dropping to 0.8 or 0.5 sat?  Wink Wink Wink. If it can, then it would be ok. So the good fluctuation point would be around some numbers of between 12, 13, 14, 16, not close to 1 sat.  

I think you are thinking very short term here man. The project is good. The devs are really active here and in their Discord, working fast on new features to the coin according to their whitepaper, and keeping ahead of the ASIC game.

Plenty of other GRQ coins out there you can gamble on.

Stellite is healthy, and on a great path. You make your own decisions however!

Make no mistake, I'm convinced that Stellite is here to stay and the dev team is actually ETN on steroids. They are technically brilliant, accessible and responsible. Moreover, they seems to be delivering on multiple fronts.
I'm just brainstorming to see if the emission level is right. You have to approach it from variuos angles to see which one is in the best interest of the project and accordingly may be we can influence the devs.
SIMPLEMINER1

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:43:24 AM

Coin is ok guys stop with nonsense.You have plenty of others year old and roadmap of ( supermancoin ) and don't even have proper wallet till today,real day usage not even close to xtl .yes xtl has very short and straight to point map but guys are doing more and sooner than what they are announcing to do .And doing simple math like you gonna extract so many coins per day times this and that is completely wrong . I have no clue how much my rigs will make tomorrow and making calculation 1 yr in future in cryptoworld is impossible even for AI running on Tianhe-2..And for the market and price personally i have only one thing that  makes me restrain from investing more .. Is that huge extraction that happened  few days ago .So instead of putting money on forward position im protecting my self from dumping on lower position . And is not the coin ,,Crex24 take century to send xtl . Ogre is ok .
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 138 »
  Print  

Jump to: