Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:57:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Down down we go.  (Read 1524 times)
tonmoycrypto (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:17:12 AM

All the fud and whales taking profit,slowing down progress in crypto.no wonder new money is not coming into market .perfect opportunity to short the market. I don't need new money to come in to profit, I'll just take a chunk of what's already there . In my opinion this is very healthy. Lots of weak hands exited crypto lately. Serious investors and hodlers remain.
Davidbugs2

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:20:10 AM

This is teh perfect time to buy, I am sure market will come back in a few days or start of next week. Do not sell your coins if you got some. Hodl is the key.
helen123

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:21:22 AM

weak hands are selling now)

ExBBBBB

Activity: 99

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 01:24:47 AM

No worries this is the perfect time to buy strong resistance around $11.8k area. Hopefully it will break soon and will see BTC to go around $20k - $25k area. BTC to the moon.
SPINPIX

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:26:50 AM

It makes no sense selling now, if you wanted to sell you should have done it in dicember, now it’s risky and taking a nice profit needs the btc to fall a lot,  from 10k $ is more likely a pump than a drop in my opinion. So hold all straight, we will see nice pumps in next days.

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
MerrickMaverick

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:30:08 AM

Winter is the best time to buy. Right now all the markets are going down, and crypto especially, as the Chinese New Year is coming soon.
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:30:43 AM

All FUD is finish now and i believe the market will be back to normal again, cryptocurrency market will be bigger than before and the volume and the marketcap will increasing alot because cryptocurrency market and ICO become more populer and will be many newcomer jump in to it, because many people was get rich from this market.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
rommelzkie

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:30:55 AM

We are on a BEAR market now. so it is much better to margin trade short. However at any time crypto can break this bear market and be on a bull run again. We need to be very careful for our short trades. remember crypto industry is just getting started.

Hemady17

Activity: 505
Merit: 35

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:42:24 AM

Market correction is normal process this happen when the market was flooded by bullish investor. A big down on the price also connects to big rebound. All We need to do is wait for the process to reverse.

Base Protocol                                     Presale
Hold one token; Hold all tokens                [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Telegram
Zandra

Activity: 418

24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:44:50 AM

Nothing to worry about the dropping, because this is the best time to buy a coins. You are a weak if you sell your coins, the price will increase again just wait.
For now i keep it hold my coins and just wait for the price will increase.
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:45:40 AM

I am investing for the long term so I will just continue to accumulate more crypto at regular intervals, dollar cost averaging.

deeofficialx

Activity: 462
Merit: 113

Need me? PM me!

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:45:46 AM

Strong hands will win during correction. Whales and investors, somehow wishes this red sea to occur.
Hermes Mercury

Activity: 318
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:51:05 AM

In my opinion it is complicated have a position on this issue, needs a lot of information to know what happened in the market, i do not believe that we are in Bear market but in a great period of correction.
xiaoxz

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:53:10 AM

I did not have a long time to get into cryptocurrency, it just happened to be a callback, I lost some money, but I did not sell a coin till niw, and I believe the market will soon be able to recover and I will reap a lot if I hold for long time.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:56:45 AM

All the fud and whales taking profit,slowing down progress in crypto.no wonder new money is not coming into market .
Don't rush, you are starting to be hasty to take out profits. It's why cryptocurrencies are volatile, it can go up and down quickly but it can also be no movements for awhile at all. And I agree with that because of FUDs, new investors are scared of entering the scene.
perfect opportunity to short the market.
If you are satisfied you can but I suggest just hold.
In my opinion this is very healthy. Lots of weak hands exited crypto lately. Serious investors and hodlers remain.
Very healthy, January 2018 is end to near and there's more months to go for recovering.
Acguy

Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:00:18 AM

This was bound to happen, markets can't go up forever.

▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
           ▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
ANN Thread     WhitePaper
Facebook     Telegram     Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
BabyFacedGuy

Activity: 88

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:12:32 AM

Definitely this is one of the best moments to buy, rather than speculations and newbies purchasing because their friends made money with this people is purchasing because the coin has potentials to profit, the market will be back and hope it will be less volatile.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:14:33 AM

All the fud and whales taking profit,slowing down progress in crypto.no wonder new money is not coming into market .perfect opportunity to short the market. I don't need new money to come in to profit, I'll just take a chunk of what's already there . In my opinion this is very healthy. Lots of weak hands exited crypto lately. Serious investors and hodlers remain.
But my guess if there is all not only caused by fud or profit taking, but the fact we have been seeing non sense pump without any reason to support it. Remember the waves of crypto if there will be a huge pump and i can say another big bearish will come. If we are look at the crypto chart especially bitcoin. There will be another big jump at the middle of this year.
duchaitp

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:15:17 AM

Adjustment is necessary. I think the market will turn green again. More time is needed. Now should buy.
udayantha11

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 02:15:51 AM

as i said this is best time to buy potential coins. i personally got lot of coins in this dips. this dip is market correction. actually this may be till January ends. but after January ends means in February then potential coins definitely going to be moon soon. my recommended coins are sia, agi, trx,xrp,nem and eth. eth is the main thing. in the year end eth will go up to 3500$ , my radar says like that

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: