Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:25:05 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Down down we go.  (Read 1524 times)
if_so_klara_99

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:08:30 PM

The charts clearly show, that the alts have a big potential of enormous growth! That motivates a lot when I see the prices going down.  Cool
GeorgeEden

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

Patience and knowledge are gold.

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:43:55 PM

Well ill be honest indeed many weak players have left the game and the reason is btc fall and also some altcoins but this should come as a profit for us when btc rises again then we can make some business again like the old days.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
anasso

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:56:15 PM

after december crypto rally, it's normal to see this correction.

i dont expect market will grow up before mid february. it's a good entry point for newcomers.
Reatim

Activity: 2870
Merit: 363

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:02:31 PM

after december crypto rally, it's normal to see this correction.

i dont expect market will grow up before mid february. it's a good entry point for newcomers.
And we all know that what follows next is another rally. All our patience will be rewarded anytime soon. I'm also very optimistic that February will be a good month and we can forgot all about this bleeding and crypto winter.

Maybe most of us are not here yet when bitcoin has the same pattern in 2016/2017. So just give those newcomers some slack. As they became more adept to the crypto world, I'm sure that they will not panic if another price corrections happen in the future.

I agree with almost everyone here. HOLD and buy in this dips.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Freegan

Activity: 167

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:29:13 PM

All the fud and whales taking profit,slowing down progress in crypto.no wonder new money is not coming into market .perfect opportunity to short the market. I don't need new money to come in to profit, I'll just take a chunk of what's already there . In my opinion this is very healthy. Lots of weak hands exited crypto lately. Serious investors and hodlers remain.
Well, after all these months that I have been observing the market, I think that my eyes have become accustomed to this inconsistency in the price of bitcoin and therefore I am not going through moments of uncertainty since I am mentally prepared for any possible scenario. I also made the great decision of selling significant amounts of bitcoin at $18,500, so these days I can get around these red days with enough comfort and free of anguish.
helga22richter

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:19:00 PM

So, don't sell, let's hold. Let's be a strong hand on crypto market
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:54:47 AM
Last edit: February 10, 2018, 02:49:18 AM by andrei56

I agree. When others are in panic mode and dumping their coins, I am buying up! I think that it is a great time and a good opportunity to buy when the market is down like it is. Here's to 2018 - It's going to be a great year!
This is something that is not understood by many even if it is simple, when the price is going down people begin to sell and making the price going down even further but the right thing to do is it buy not sell, if you buy you will get some of the best prices we are going to see in a long time, this is why I do not understand all the people that are complaining about the price since these prices are great.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:14:01 AM

It's actually a good thing that we are going down, and that gives us the opportunity to buy more at lower prices. Treat it like a FUD sale, and I'm loving it. It is our chance to increase our asset portfolio by buying them at lower prices.

Now that the cryptocurrency market is stabilizing, I can't say that the huge dip is over. Cryptocurrency is highly speculative and unpredictable, and we may not know what is going to happen next when it pumps or dumps hard.

We just have to be mentally ready. For me, I don't worry about it because I keep increasing my number of assets rather than sitting and waiting.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
havoc928

Activity: 379

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:45:09 AM

the price is going down, and it's a best chance in 2018 to buy some more coins to invest, i think the prices are going to increase again

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (   About us   Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Arkham Knight

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:58:06 AM

All the fud and whales taking profit,slowing down progress in crypto.no wonder new money is not coming into market .perfect opportunity to short the market. I don't need new money to come in to profit, I'll just take a chunk of what's already there . In my opinion this is very healthy. Lots of weak hands exited crypto lately. Serious investors and hodlers remain.

These whales know how to act when things like this happen so I agree that they made millions just by short trading. The volume that was removed from marketcap was obviously them taking the profit from those weak hands. Buying at the low then selling when it rises, taking the profit out that they got after and investing again at those quick drops.
CONTRACT

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:27:18 AM

Those who have Dolars can and should buy, well, from whom all means are invested in crypto (like mine) should be kept, this year will make us all rich. When the whales finish this game down, the entire crypto market will jump and reach those levels that we have not yet seen.

╞═◇═╡...CROWD MACHINE Powering the Next Generation of Blockchain App Builders...╞═◇═╡
WhitepaperLinkedinTwitterMediumTelegramYoutubeFacebookANN ThreadReddit
←←←←←←←←←←...WHITELIST Registration is OPEN...→→→→→→→→→→
Sevarchik

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:50:47 AM

Going down finished, btc recover 1k of their price

bastian466

Activity: 1344
Merit: 251

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:57:33 AM

survive not do panic sales if you have lots of money to buy altcoin buy as much as i am sure in the future have to go up to the moon

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Astermony

Activity: 373

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:07:14 AM

weak hands are selling now)
Honestly this is the right time that investors will buy more coins because of falling it`s value.So that if time will comes that it will back to normal again and your coins will sell it in a good price. This is a wise strategy that your profit will increase apparently which make your income grow and much higher your earnings have.
BaeNaNa

Activity: 286

Cryptics

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:25:54 AM

December rally is really great but the dip is hard to resist, It's the best time to enter the market or even fill you bags of crypto. The most important thing is don't sell on bear market because you'll lose a lot. Right now we are already recovering so it must be annoying for the one that sell on the bottom.

Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:10:44 AM

of course it is better if you can join the ride of those whales haha. seriously I am a holder and also a trader I take advantage of the dips of course and
as long As I gain or doubled my profit for example I will stay again in the Ethereum or my first currency as it retrain its price hahah . nd also now as the bitcoin price it was back again like last feb march april to june of the year 2017 and I think it will high up again . hopefully
usually at the beginning of the year the price of all the coins have decreased,
if the analysis is like this,
I suggest to keep calm and hold long term if do not want to lose.
Thats true, bitcoin has gone through a lot of obstacles. even in the past few years early. in January bitcoin price dropped very deep to $170 in just a few minutes many people think that bitcoin will die because of the very fast price reduction. but after february bitcoin prices gradually improved. hopefully this price change is like the previous pattern. will pump after the beginning of the year has passed. be patient dude
jolajola

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:13:35 AM

Yeah, i think this is the correction after a huge and fast increase in the price of bitcoin. Gladly, i already dispose my bitcoin before its price drops. I guess i was lucky at all.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:52:28 AM

Those who have Dolars can and should buy, well, from whom all means are invested in crypto (like mine) should be kept, this year will make us all rich. When the whales finish this game down, the entire crypto market will jump and reach those levels that we have not yet seen.
Not everything depends on the whales, we also need some positive news for bitcoin to go up in value an right now we got nothing, the whales know this so they are most likely waiting for the day the activation of the lightning network happens, when that day comes we are probably going to see one of the biggest pumps in the history of bitcoin.
Hazaki

Activity: 406
Merit: 156

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:58:56 PM

Adjustment is necessary. I think the market will turn green again. More time is needed. Now should buy.

It is indeed a much needed correction or shall we call it an adjustment . The market is now accessible again to not so wealthy people and the opportunity presents itself again to a lot of people across the world to get on board .
A high value is certainly an exciting thing , but usually Backwardness a stagnation phase where the market is no longer exploitable by new comers . History will certainly repeat itself and we'll live glory times once more , this is a good back down for people to re-evaluate their strategies and invest again , or just take take a break and keep holding until things green up once again .

To me it doesn't truly feel like a bear market because we are still up quite a bit from the lowest point, therefore I will hang on to the coins I have, zero worries here.

"quite a bit from the lowest point ? " ..
Lols , the all time lowest point is 0 my friend , 2017's was 1k dollars and we made it to 20x in just 1 year , today's value is a 10x what we started 2017 with ! If the market follows the same pattern ,we'll start 2019 with 10x now = 100k dollars and eventually hit the 200k bar by the end of this year (which is not doable in my opinion .. ) .
Drogean

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

"The future of advertisement intelligence"

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:20:33 PM

Somebody said about weak hands, I agreed. I never sell with losses, the market will recover , just give a time, it happened not once. Last time I hear many positive news about cryptocurrency, its acceptance by many governments, that is  significant sigh for entire crypto community. Cheer up, people!

▄█▀▀▀▀▀ ● ◯ SaTT - The Revolution of Advertising Transactions ◯ ● ▀▀▀▀▀█▄
●███    Website | Ann Thread | Whitepaper | Facebook | Twitter | Telegram    ███●
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   PRE-SALE COMPLETED IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS!   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: