Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:30:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Leave full time office job to trade crypto?  (Read 2560 times)
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:46:36 PM

I hope you have made the right decision and will not regret it in the future. In my opinion, you should have stayed in your current job because you already have a stable income. You could also work and trade at the same time because the latter would not take much of your time.

On the other hand, there is a high risk of losing so much money because trading is very risky. Even if you wanted to trade, you should have made your own research about all cryptocurrencies and see what would be profitable. What is done is done. May the force be with you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2842
Merit: 575

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:59:23 PM

I just quit my office job to have full time in crypto world. I split my time of day to work manything: doing bounty campains, researching good crypto to invest, trading 3 - 4 times per week (not day trading) and may be next time i'll  learn about mining.
Anyone who has been off work like me can share your experiences?

Are you serious man? I'm sorry but that's one bad decision you take. Crypto trading is not very easy, takes year to practice the craft to be successful. Why not have a stable office job and then do your trading after work? Doesn't sounds good? Do you have enough savings to cover just in case you are not earning as you expected?

I can't share anything because I have other things to do besides crypto. But I have read numerous thread around the community saying that they do quit their day job as well to concentrate and dedicate their time on crypto. But being successful is another story.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
reymartH

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:27:05 PM

If you have what it takes, you can make more money than you dreamed of, and the great thing is you can keep your job while you do it. Once you have the results under your belt and a lot of capital, quit your job. And if trading doesn't work out, you haven't stuffed your life.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:46:48 PM

It depends sometimes on what basis why we have to quit to our regular jobs.

1. low salary on your job
2. trading gives you more salary
3. time efficient and not consuming too much time

By looking at these factor most of who have a regular jobs are quitting.

Its really depend on a decision of every people and how they work for that specific job. My opinion is that, if you can do this at the same time much better, now if you see some negative things on what you are doing then you have to decide of which is more profitable to you and who can really support to your needs in the long run.
Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:48:35 PM

I hope you have made the right decision and will not regret it in the future. In my opinion, you should have stayed in your current job because you already have a stable income. You could also work and trade at the same time because the latter would not take much of your time.

On the other hand, there is a high risk of losing so much money because trading is very risky. Even if you wanted to trade, you should have made your own research about all cryptocurrencies and see what would be profitable. What is done is done. May the force be with you.
This man had decided so quickly,  I just hope that he have a lot of knowledge about crypto so he will something to back him up in order to succeed in crypto earnings. His decision have been made and we all hope that he knows what he is doing.  Trading and all other methods are not a joke and will require your time and effort and next time the OP must think first thoroughly  before making such decisions.

Happiest

Activity: 206
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:54:28 PM

You really took a bold step in doing this, I mean not everyone can try this. I tried too in doing this but it didn't work out. I ended up having a part time job to suit my trading and little investment. I hope this works out for you cause I will really like to know how it went out. And as for the mining. It also good if you can add it to your trading so far you have the capital, hopefully, your profit might increase.
sofi@

Activity: 238
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:54:37 PM

You really trust cryptos that much that you decided to focus on working on it rather than having it as a sort of sideline only...I think this is quite good if you were able to master the trading market and has large amount of capital otherwise I don't think you will succeed. Crypto currency are really unpredictable and risky to be focus for regular income generations and I'm not confident enough to do the same stuff

Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:32:33 AM

You really trust cryptos that much that you decided to focus on working on it rather than having it as a sort of sideline only...I think this is quite good if you were able to master the trading market and has large amount of capital otherwise I don't think you will succeed. Crypto currency are really unpredictable and risky to be focus for regular income generations and I'm not confident enough to do the same stuff
Good thing about exchange sites and trading on their platforms is that they work all the time, so we can trade in anytime. There is always couple free hours that can be spend on trading, cause of that its great to combine any work with trading. I'm doing that, I'm not a day trader, but I have many coins that I hold and sell when I think that I make enough profit, I try to sell on tops and buy again in dips, I combine that perfectly with my current job and I will continue to do that, it works fine for me.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:52:56 AM

I just quit my office job to have full time in crypto world. I split my time of day to work manything: doing bounty campains, researching good crypto to invest, trading 3 - 4 times per week (not day trading) and may be next time i'll  learn about mining.

Count me in. I went overseas to work but due to some problems, I came back home and have a business instead. I don't want to go back to an office job and concentrate more in my business but upon checking out the crypto world months later, I see an earning opportunity. I have been in crypto when I am still working overseas and forgot about it when I came back but when I check the price again, bitcoin is increasing that's why I decided to earn more from it. I knew about the bounty campaigns in the forum so I decided to participate again and so far it's good. I am also doing trading. My advise is to not depend on crypto alone, find another source of income not crypto-related so you have multiple source of income.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
bottlecapper

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:15:37 AM

I would suggest that you also find things other than computer transactions, like diversify into the real world. I've heard of BTC ATM's  popping up. consider opeing up a shop with that being some of your key features.  See if there are conferences in your area talking to people in the industry face to face is sometimes eye opening. Good luck!
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:53:27 AM

Before choosing to use full time in crypto trading, you should know very clearly that trading is not an easy job for anybody, may be very stressful than your job before because waiting and holding coins too long will make you tired and stress very soon, so without any experiences about trading, then don't, you can work both full time at company and trading crypto at home but still be able to have more incomes as long as you can use the time perfectly and understand about trading.

millgates

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:37:05 AM

I also work in office but I still can earn cryptocurrency. I spend much time in cryptocurrency after go home. My plan is create more passive income so I can earn passive income in cryptocurrency and salary in fiat. And keep socializing.
Painbird

Activity: 552
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:20:23 AM
Merited by Hasan986 (1)

Actually the world is turn around to crypto. It may be a prove that you have left your job. I am certainty say the revolution has come. I am doing a job. I am making a plan to leave it and how I will survive my life with crypto. I am making my capital I will be a full time trader. Good to see that you are adapting crypto with full time.  Have a good time with trade. Thank you

cryptoblue77

Activity: 472
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:31:48 AM

I think It is not a good idea to leave full time job. You can do both. As you have been earning a fixed income every month, you can invest this amount in crypto trading.

Amuzeddingo

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:33:56 AM

Trading is a risky craft, but with enough experience and capital, you can potentially earn more than just a living, it could make you rich.. I would prefer long term investing while working though.. It's a lot safer..
goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:52:22 PM

If you can do both cryptocurrency and job, why leave any of these two? It is good to have a fixed income for your daily needs and bills. Cryptocurrency can give you much higher profit but higher risk as well. I have a full time job and can do crypto without stressing myself. I earned monthly and have a passive income weekly. Better than leaving one.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:27:06 PM

A lot of free time that you can use to learn trading on cryptocurrency, always focus to monitor the price movement of coins on the market. The loss of work in real life will not make people fail to become successful people, if we are absolutely sure to trade on cryptocurrency. the likelihood of success is in sight, because the potential of kriptocurrency is very promising, has many people who feel the benefits, even many successful because dare to choose a business in this field.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:38:56 PM

Trading is a risky craft, but with enough experience and capital, you can potentially earn more than just a living, it could make you rich.. I would prefer long term investing while working though.. It's a lot safer..
Yes.I believe so.I also left my job a couple of year ago and now i am living with so much fun and excitement.Excited because a lot of opportunities are always surprising me every now and then.These things do not come in my life when i was still employed.Trading really made my day complete.The profit it gave me was so much incomparable when compared to any of my activities who's giving me a source of income from the day i dropped my job.

Despacito

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:43:23 PM

Yes.I believe so.I also left my job a couple of year ago and now i am living with so much fun and excitement.Excited because a lot of opportunities are always surprising me every now and then.These things do not come in my life when i was still employed.Trading really made my day complete.The profit it gave me was so much incomparable when compared to any of my activities who's giving me a source of income from the day i dropped my job.

If you really make yourself a living from bitcoin and coins, I can say congrats to you. This is not something that most of the people can do. Only few people can achieve this amazing thing.
burdagol12345

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:00:19 PM

Will in my own experience,i still in work, but i also done in investment trading but i mostly manage mostly all of my time in trading investment when i off in my working job,mostly i divided my time,while a day in a work and trading ina night,i done this because i want to earn an extra income and become someday a good entrepreneurs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: