Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:08:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Leave full time office job to trade crypto?  (Read 2571 times)
semarmesem195

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:21:36 AM

I just quit my office job to have full time in crypto world. I split my time of day to work manything: doing bounty campains, researching good crypto to invest, trading 3 - 4 times per week (not day trading) and may be next time i'll  learn about mining.
Anyone who has been off work like me can share your experiences?

If you really leave your work and focus into crypto, i think you are too obsessed with crypto. Yeah .. you may choose it because it sees the price is very tempting, but in my opinion it is a bad choice.
I personally do have the intention to do the same as you. But after thinking again, i prefer to keep doing my work and use my spare time for crypto. I think doing the work and using spare time for crypto is the right choice. That way we can get 2 income, that is from work and crypto.
By doing both, we can get a bright future, and we can tell our success stories to our children and grandchildren later.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
bingble

Activity: 111
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 05:29:22 AM

As you have quit full time office job, wish you good luck.

But I think that the full time trading crypto is not a good choice for most of us, it is too risky, it may bring you profit, but also can make you loose everything. Sometimes like gambling.

Anyway, wish you good luck.
Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:45:45 AM

I think you dont need to leave your office job,if you can do both your work and crypto job. But if you are already tired in going your office everyday,then is your time to make your day fulltime in different jobs in crypto because it is also a job and if you know a lot about crypto you can earn more profit than working in the office.

herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:45:59 AM

I just quit my office job to have full time in crypto world. I split my time of day to work manything: doing bounty campains, researching good crypto to invest, trading 3 - 4 times per week (not day trading) and may be next time i'll  learn about mining.

That's great but I have done it a year a go. Mostly I interesting about the profit but now I have different mindset that crypto world is the best place to grow up capital and raise skill. Loss, win and stuck is the experience but the value is more important for me. Not always success but keep learn and fight to reach the goal is an amazing journey. I don't like mining, my bad experience with miner is enough. Thank you so much.  

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 07:09:53 AM

I left my job totally before Xmas time and I was working 8 hours a day plus one hour to commute and was earning less even though it was an office job than what I am earning now working PART TIME around four hours a day now that I am in crypto. I also enjoy doing crypto jobs much more because I can pace out my day and tailor my day to mine and my family's needs and not according to some stroppy ungrateful and greedy Bosses. I am much more satisfied now and can spend more time doing things I enjoy. At 60 years of age you tend to value your time much more.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Bitkoyns

Activity: 1078
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:19:45 AM

I left my job totally before Xmas time and I was working 8 hours a day plus one hour to commute and was earning less even though it was an office job than what I am earning now working PART TIME around four hours a day now that I am in crypto. I also enjoy doing crypto jobs much more because I can pace out my day and tailor my day to mine and my family's needs and not according to some stroppy ungrateful and greedy Bosses. I am much more satisfied now and can spend more time doing things I enjoy. At 60 years of age you tend to value your time much more.

That is what im doing now , but unlike you you need to quit your job because of crypto because me im applying in different companies but no one gave me a chance to showcase my skill , cyptowork can give you a good income specially you got a skill and offer here , you also dont need to work for 8 hours a day for a minimum wage and please your bosses to approve your work .  If you can trade why not because trading only need a time and patience .
worldtraveller321

Activity: 512
Merit: 33

The Quest of the Best Information to the Solution

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 07:31:03 AM

is there really good money to earn doing the signature campaigns?
are the campaigns only way for decent money in crypto?

worldtraveller
Dobrodav

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:46:24 AM

Congratulation when you have found a good way to earn money. Actually, there are rarely people who can do likes you. you are so brade.

man22555

Activity: 430
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:12:16 AM

Currently i'm in a state between. I'm still in my office job but shortened my daily time of work from 8 to 6 hours.

Most important things i experienced so far is:

1) Time Management. It's neccessary to have a schedule.
2) Diversify. (like you already mentioned; bounties / signatures, trading, ICO's, airdrops)
3) Get into day trading. Here, on average, i get the most profits. I started with 1000$ for trading and usally pick one "safe" coin with high market cap and 1-2 high risk coins with low market cap. Until now i make an average 2% daily.

I plan to quit my office job but since it's a permanent one it's a hard decision.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
shinchan123

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:41:33 AM

If your day job is just a hindrance for you to earn more, why not?! However, you’ll still have to work hard as ever because trading requires much of your time monitoring the market movement. I am not as good because my winning rate in trading is barely above 50%. I still have a lot to learn. Once I’m ready, I am sure to follow your example.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:47:31 AM

I think you had a good choice. if you can spend all your time to work in the crypto world, you can get much profit. I really wanna quit my job but I cant. I have to take care my babies and I am not confident enough to give up my salary.

Really depends on your needs its really hard to quit the job specially when you need stable income. Cryptocurrency is very volatile meaning you don't always make money here so its risky to make this as a full time job. Well if you are capable to do then try it, if you really confident that you can trade well then why not focus on this.
winwinmaimai

Activity: 108

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:49:18 AM

I think that's a pretty good idea. trade altcoin maybe earm more money than to offline job.
When you do two things at the same time you may lose the opportunity to buy good merchandise. When you just do one job, you will focus more on it, have more customers, buy low prices, sell when the price is high. hihu good luck for you
betlord90

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:50:50 AM

If your day job is just a hindrance for you to earn more, why not?! However, you’ll still have to work hard as ever because trading requires much of your time monitoring the market movement. I am not as good because my winning rate in trading is barely above 50%. I still have a lot to learn. Once I’m ready, I am sure to follow your example.

It could be hindrance for our trades for now but I don't think it could be the best idea to do since quitting is not fully the best solution since our earnings on tradings is not sustainable since sometimes we can experience a dry season on it and might we will fall and turned broke if our pocket will empty due to bad trend of crypto's. So just stay on your job for now is it will secure your families future and just think to quit if you earn more money which can sustain your daily livings or enough to build your own business.
Hasbro27

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:04:28 PM

I think it's better to keep working in the office, better trading in a side job, because crypto in my opinion does not promise to be the main job. because trading crypto has a high risk of losses
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:12:17 PM

I feel you since I know the feelings of being worker and to quit a job is very difficult and very hard to us since we need it daily. So, a decision in quiting a job is very hard you to spend more time to think about it but we know know that trading and mining is already enough to live our daily lives with food and shelter, its more than enough. But when I personally experienced that crypto is really more profitable and I already sustain all of our needs, quiting is been esy for me.
jakezyrus

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:21:32 PM

although majority of people will always say that real jobs are still important which is i think right but what matters the most is still  your own decision because that is your life and not thiers  therfore you should  still the one to choose on what is right or wrong for you. your not alone because some people also quit their jobs just to go on cryptos because they see that they can earn much more to it when compared to a real job. however the only disadvantage of  crypto is that they arent stable and cannot guarantee you a permanent income for life.
CityHunter99

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:31:32 PM

I think mining needs a lot of capital, I recommend hold coin, it will increase property very fast but need a long time patience.  Wink Wink
betlord90

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:47:07 PM

although majority of people will always say that real jobs are still important which is i think right but what matters the most is still  your own decision because that is your life and not thiers  therfore you should  still the one to choose on what is right or wrong for you. your not alone because some people also quit their jobs just to go on cryptos because they see that they can earn much more to it when compared to a real job. however the only disadvantage of  crypto is that they arent stable and cannot guarantee you a permanent income for life.

Agreed in some points since all decisions are been done by him and if he could see that trading crypto's can make him wealthy and he's gaining with it everyday then he must quit to focus but he should not rely on tradings only since he should make some ways to find a good alternatives so that if one will fall theirs another option can lift him up.

I think mining needs a lot of capital, I recommend hold coin, it will increase property very fast but need a long time patience.  Wink Wink

Their's no mining has been mentioned here mate and try to stick with the topic so that this thread will run smoothly.
mark_the_advark

Activity: 127
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:57:05 PM

You should find a job in the crypto industry. That way you can make a living while doing something you're passionate about
hritevanz

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:13:34 PM

I heard from my dorm mate that her sister left her job because of bitcoin. One of the reason is about the big difference in the wage and as the matter of fact, bitcoin is worth spending time for. If you think that it is better to leave a full time office job and deal with crypto currencies than it is your matter of choice. We cannot blame you for your decisions, but the people around you might judge you. You only live once, so do the things that will make you happy without harming someone else or other people.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: