Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:38:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Leave full time office job to trade crypto?  (Read 2560 times)
Yanisumin

Activity: 648
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:41:24 PM

I just quit my office job to have full time in crypto world. I split my time of day to work manything: doing bounty campains, researching good crypto to invest, trading 3 - 4 times per week (not day trading) and may be next time i'll  learn about mining.
Anyone who has been off work like me can share your experiences?

You must be pretty brave leaving your work, this "doing bounty campaign, researching good crypto to invest, trading 3 - 4 times per week (not day trading) and maybe next time I'll learn about mining." can be done 4 hours in a day so why leave your work. It is your decision, by the way, but I think it better for both have a work here in crypto and in the real world. One of my worst experiences here is that it almost takes at least 3 months before I got my part of a campaign. If I don't have a work that time I might be leaving my apartment and go in the streets.  Time management is important, just don't take over time.
Let's say you have a 6-6 shift time, you can have 5 hours and work till midnight in the crypto world.
Your work in the real world can also be used in everyday expenses and an addition if you want to build a mining rig.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
110910ktx

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:17:37 AM

This is a courageous step, you are highly great. Taking crypto as full business worth it compares what you will gain, investment and as entrepreneur to being as business builder another person success. Absolutely yes, leaving a full-time job to do trading in the crypto is really fearless. Doing as work in trading, investing, and here in bounty are good because if wherever you are that suits your need it is okay
rapperug92

Activity: 191

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:17:58 AM

Trading and all other methods are not a joke and will require your time and effort and next time the OP must think first thoroughly  before making such decisions. Good thing about exchange sites and trading on their platforms is that they work all the time, so we can trade in anytime. There is always couple free hours that can be spend on trading, cause of that its great to combine any work with trading.
bennie4

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:18:20 AM

Crypto trading is not very easy, takes year to practice the craft to be successful. Why not have a stable office job and then do your trading after work? Doesn't sounds good? Do you have enough savings to cover just in case you are not earning as you expected. On the other hand, there is a high risk of losing so much money because trading is very risky. Even if you wanted to trade, you should have made your own research about all cryptocurrencies and see what would be profitable
sat-oshi-tee

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 08:32:14 AM

Personally I wouldn't want to leave a full/part time 'real life' job. If you are bored with your office job, perhaps re-skill and go for a position at a crypto-related company.
kasansa

Activity: 118

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:13:21 AM

You are quite right any one who have confidence , ,skill and self attitude to trade in crypto currency he can left his full time office job without a second thought.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:36:24 AM

I just quit my office job to have full time in crypto world. I split my time of day to work manything: doing bounty campains, researching good crypto to invest, trading 3 - 4 times per week (not day trading) and may be next time i'll  learn about mining.
really your joining bounty campaign?being newbie?wow thats great lol..and quitting office job ?office work is accessible to computer and we only need computer and internet to work here in crypto and as what you've said you only trade 3-4x a week because you dont make daytrading,i smell something not true about this.anyway goodluck in your journey here in cryptoworld.

And another thing,im also working at office but i manage to do both crypto and office work and together with my offline business
qwertyup23

Activity: 2240
Merit: 787

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:11:10 AM

really your joining bounty campaign?being newbie?wow thats great lol..and quitting office job ?office work is accessible to computer and we only need computer and internet to work here in crypto and as what you've said you only trade 3-4x a week because you dont make daytrading,i smell something not true about this.anyway goodluck in your journey here in cryptoworld.

And another thing,im also working at office but i manage to do both crypto and office work and together with my offline business

First of all, let's consider the factors on why an individual (like OP) leave their job to focus on the cryptocurrency aspect:
  • Focusing into cryptocurrency opens a lot of alternatives and options for you to choose from. You can either trade, gamble, or invest short-term depending on your preference;
  • The profit that you may garner may be higher depending on your past job. If you are employed as a rank-and-file employee, then you may observe that monthly wages are insufficient to provide for your needs and wants; and
  • You tend to have an advantage when it comes to investing or trading as you are aware of the current issues or news about the cryptocurrency world.

I have a friend who earns ~$5000-$6000/week due to trading his bitcoin and other altcoins in the market. But the reason on why he earns so much profit is due to his investments being big as well. He risks large amounts of bitcoin in trading while understanding that it might crash anytime. If you are thinking of quitting your job and pursuing this kind of service, then you should hope for the best and prepare for the worst.

I just quit my office job to have full time in crypto world. I split my time of day to work manything: doing bounty campains, researching good crypto to invest, trading 3 - 4 times per week (not day trading) and may be next time i'll  learn about mining.

I've been in trading and I must say it is really a good experience, I learned many things about crypto world. Now, I am trying to look for a job, and I want to try trading while working full time. I hope I can do it. But if I can't I'll leave my job to do full time trading again. I want to earn money eventhough you can earn bigtime in trading you are not always sure that you can earn, there is always a loss depending on your strategy, so I want to have a work so that if the coins I invest in gets dump I have the money from my job to recover from my loss.

One essential thing that most people take for granted as an employee is the skills, attributes, and knowledge they gain from work. This may be relative depending on your performance in the workplace but sometimes, money is not about everything. The thing with being an employee is that, you must understand that you need to start somewhere at the bottom before you reach to the management side. I know that everyone wants to be rich ASAP (and cryptocurrency may be able to do that!) but hard-work and patience are paramount for this to work.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
elbimbo012

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:15:35 PM

I thinking also to quit my job and do full time in crypto but before i do that i will put a small business where i have a fix income so incase crypto market are going down as what we are experiencing now i have an alternative source of income. doing crypto trading alone is risky considering crypto market is very volatile.

Lazada

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:24:30 PM

That is a big choice in your life. Deciding to quit working in the real world is a difficult choice. But I am sure that you have made the best decision. As we all know that when we can focus on a thing then we can get a much more satisfying result. I am still unable to do the same thing as you do, I still think that real-world work can make me feel comfortable in retirement, because of the benefits given by my company. Once again I really appreciate your decision and congratulations for enjoying the day as a full worker in cryptocurrency. Good luck !!
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:33:30 PM

That is a big choice in your life. Deciding to quit working in the real world is a difficult choice. But I am sure that you have made the best decision. As we all know that when we can focus on a thing then we can get a much more satisfying result. I am still unable to do the same thing as you do, I still think that real-world work can make me feel comfortable in retirement, because of the benefits given by my company. Once again I really appreciate your decision and congratulations for enjoying the day as a full worker in cryptocurrency. Good luck !!
It is  the hardest part for all of the people who wanted to join and trade in crypto but still doesn't have enough time and they felt sorry for the opportunities that they are losing, but still at the end of the day it is up to us what we are going to do with our life whether to take risk or felt sorry for all the time.
cryptotricks

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:50:09 PM

Great decision, but evolve with the technology and it changes. Thats how you will make money.
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:35:44 PM

You made a very courageous choice; if I look at the past year, even with the recent crash, I made much more money with trading than with my 9-17 job.
But trading is a very unstable activity, I have a family to take care of, and it would be too stressful for me to quit my job.
But, who knows?
Btw, congratulations and good luck!

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:07:56 PM

You made a very courageous choice; if I look at the past year, even with the recent crash, I made much more money with trading than with my 9-17 job.
But trading is a very unstable activity, I have a family to take care of, and it would be too stressful for me to quit my job.
But, who knows?
Btw, congratulations and good luck!
As  a matter of fact I am on the way where in I am so much confused on what I am going to do, if I will leave my job just to focus here or just do all of it. I don't really know what I must do so I truly understand those having a hard time what they should do. But, if I have much fund of course I will prefer full time in crypto.
eydrea

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:45:18 PM

It is not wise to leave your full time job just for trading crypto. As of now it is not stable and unpredictable. Maybe investing needs time but you should not sacrifice your job for it. Its better to keep your job, earn some money, fill in your financial needs and invest your extra money on it.
shalnark

Activity: 196
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:54:08 PM

I think it is not a good decision. Though working on crypto currency is more profitable than any other job but it has risk also. Crypto currency is on now volatile. We can't predict the future of crypto currency. It is better option to continue your main job beside crypto currency.
Yes correct, really not a good idea and also not suggestible to quit the permanent job for the sake of trading in cryptocurrency, it is advisable that along with the job can make free time to get involve in trading that could be good option. Why to leave job when trading by crypto can be done during free time. It is better to keep your job, earn some money from crypto.
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:59:03 PM

It is not wise to leave your full time job just for trading crypto. As of now it is not stable and unpredictable. Maybe investing needs time but you should not sacrifice your job for it. Its better to keep your job, earn some money, fill in your financial needs and invest your extra money on it.
It is just a matter of taking risk and how well you are going to do bitcoin and other cryptocurrency, I do have a lot of friends doing full time here and never regret of leaving their job, that makes me confused as well if I am gonna continue my study or just focus here, well it is my accomplishment if I can do both.
jamesmitsui

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 03:55:11 PM

ayou are amazing, can do that. Hopefully I can catch you sooner, because I'm still a beginner here, I see crypto very promising. And bounty programs also offer good income.
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:21:19 PM

I personally dont suggest quitting job because of working in crypto world, specifically trading. But I think you have a potential, I dont know though because you are just a newbie. I think it depends on your job but if you think you can gain more profit if you focus on crypto then it is good. But keep in mind that the income in crypto is not consistent and time may come that you will have more income in job than in crypto,it depends.

But how can you focus on of them if you do not quit on it? I can't think about anything that you might do if you do not focus on each other. Btw if you can earn double or more than your job, are you not going to quit your job? Or find a better job? You do have more times without doing your daily and with that times you have you can even start your business on your own. I prefer on quiting my job too and want to start a business with better chance of huge income
eydrea

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:40:03 PM

If i ever be asked what to choose,i will always insist choosing both. I know that crypto is a good source of income, crypto has a promising future ahead of it. But having a stable job with good salary is not a type of opportunity that you would let it fly. Go to your work, earn some money, fill in your financial need then the extra money goes on crypto. You dont need to sacrifice your job, let your job's salary invest on your crypto. You dont need to focus on it and sacrifice everything for it. It is an investment.Choose them both
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: