Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 03:30:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Leave full time office job to trade crypto?  (Read 2564 times)
vidprab5

Activity: 222
Merit: 11

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:52:25 AM

I'm doing the same thing as you.Two things do not work together so we gave all the leaves.I have 10year fulltime time tarder.I'm at forex market 10year Study and trading, If you are a full-time trade then I have a consultation for you.You can buy low price coins for long time.Long term means  5/6 month....
There are stories of inspiration with us. People are available here even on this forum who have made these both works done simultaneously. Actually this is hard to manage, absolutely there is nothing wrong in it. If somebody is a job person and he is a concerned trader too, he might be living a very managed and tough life for his family and himself. Still praise to all those who achieved this.

kolega

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:15:53 AM

I try to make constructive use of time. Of course there are traders who do day trade.But I prefer to do differently. I use most of the time for research and market analysis, study of new coins, chart analysis, etc. It helps me make the right decisions. I enter a trade only when the determined position when to buy or sell. I do not trade all day. I put orders for buy or sell and just watch the rates of the coins. About 70% of my time I use for market analysis, training and development.
Cryptolupus

Activity: 102
Merit: 2

OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:39:52 AM

Well, I did it some months ago, and it seemed to me a very good idea, because I made a lot of profit.
But after the recent crash, most of my profit is gone. :-(
I resist and hold, but I have to admit that I'm very worried.
I hope this is just a temporary situation, as in the past.

OPEN Platform | Powering Blockchain Acceptance [ICO]
Blockchain's First Payment API (http://go.openmoney.digital/9it9)
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:45:05 AM

This idea is very risky, and its surely not recommended. Trading crypto currencies still very risky job and not stable at all, you can lose your hard earned money anytime especially if you joined this field without good knowledge. Its better to keep your full time job, and treat trading as an additional work, not more.

Well said, but unfortunately it was his own choice. We cannot push him to stay on his previously full time job, just time and loss will become an eyeopener for him to realize that it wouldn't be sufficient for a daily living or for his own future.

Ryanpogi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:48:02 AM

I am salute  decision of those who have this vision. for my part time job I bitcoin it because not everything is memorable. if I'm really familiar with bitcoin is definitely full time bitcoin. because I see big earn about it.
putrisa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:10:16 PM

I just quit my office job to have full time in crypto world. I split my time of day to work manything: doing bounty campains, researching good crypto to invest, trading 3 - 4 times per week (not day trading) and may be next time i'll  learn about mining.
Anyone who has been off work like me can share your experiences?

actually it does not really matter because you can use both of the office workers you can get capital from the salary you receive from work in the office to increase the trading capital you will do, trading you can do when you are at home.
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:18:39 PM

It is not wise to leave your full time job just for trading crypto. As of now it is not stable and unpredictable. Maybe investing needs time but you should not sacrifice your job for it. Its better to keep your job, earn some money, fill in your financial needs and invest your extra money on it.

You have given the good suggestion to him because it is not good for his family. Don't completely rely on this cryptocurrency because sometimes it takes a lot of time to recover the prices, so firstly we need to take care of ourselves before leaving the JOB.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:37:46 PM

It is not wise to leave your full time job just for trading crypto. As of now it is not stable and unpredictable. Maybe investing needs time but you should not sacrifice your job for it. Its better to keep your job, earn some money, fill in your financial needs and invest your extra money on it.

You have given the good suggestion to him because it is not good for his family. Don't completely rely on this cryptocurrency because sometimes it takes a lot of time to recover the prices, so firstly we need to take care of ourselves before leaving the JOB.

Right. Probably put up a business first with your job salary and your crypto earnings before you quit your job. It isn't logical to go all in since crypto is unsteady and there will be dry times where you'll need a different source of money.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
raperinoa

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:48:12 PM

they quit us, my former company scrapped our team in november so crypto saved me back then,
it is very profitable indeed and fun to ride the coaster lol, best of luck mate
rickz026

Activity: 43
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:03:14 PM

for me? i will not leave my full time job for crypto. i can do trading crypto and my full time job in same time. Before i met crypto i already have my goals, dream jobs and anything. And this is my main focus. i can do trading as a part time job. Yes, the profit in trading is big but the goal and job that you have is my passion. Therefore, I will not exchange my real job for crypto but i will do crypto trading while enjoying my real job. so that i have allowance in real job and i also have profit in trading.

▒║HONOR✹JUBS║Pre-ICO ⏩ Jan 15║ICO ⏩ Feb 5-Mar 26 ▒║
║▒ DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM OF ON-DEMAND WORK ║▒ (https://honor.appjubs.com/)
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:20:49 PM

I just quit my office job to have full time in crypto world. I split my time of day to work manything: doing bounty campains, researching good crypto to invest, trading 3 - 4 times per week (not day trading) and may be next time i'll  learn about mining.

It actually depends, if you are earning good money on your current job, if you have a good working environment at work, if you love what you are doing at work, and if your job is not causing you a lot of stress, there's no need to quit your job. Having a good career and real life job experience is good. You can still earn extra money in cryptocurrency even if you don't devote a lot of time on it.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:24:01 PM
Merited by arthotdog (2)

I will follow you soon because i see alot of potential in crypto world. I know alot of people get rich fast by join this cryptocurrency community like just by make investment in some crypto like ETH, LTC, DASH etc. Other than that Bounty program also offer good income and more than amount of monthly salary of employee in my country. So i jumped in right place to change my life.
bounty campaigns are more scams that legitimate..so dont be so sure about that giving you good income than your monthly salary,you said investing in Eth,Ltc and Dash...i just wanna ask you,what is investment to you?and have capital to invest ?

If you have just resigning in job because others tells story about how bitcoin and the cryptocurrencies a good source of income,better think twice because the decisions you might do is the decision that could help your family or put them at risk.hope you may learn something in here.
bitterguy28

Activity: 2030
Merit: 180

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 02:39:31 PM

Knowing this time cryptocurrency specially bitcoin going to crash the price in the marketcap, but will support with your decision to quit your office job is because I beleive bitcoin are goes uprise again go back to last price before falling down the price value.
Mining investment are great opportunity for you to earn in the easy way big capital but surely the return profits for long time your become a happy miner.

slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:13:20 PM

I think if you already know the world of crypto it is deserved. but if not I think it is not a good choice because nothing is sure here no monthly salary you usually get. so I think you take that decision because you already understand about crypto, I appreciate the decision you took.
for me now I just make it a side job, someday if I already know enough about crypto I hope I can also quit my job and play in crypto.
 Grin
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:16:05 PM

Good start brother,  very soon I will do this, I am also researching on Bitcoin, Working in a office side by side crypto trade is very hard.
There is nothing wrong in concentrating your time entirely in crypto currency market,but there is always a risk involved when it comes to this market as it is really volatile and it is really easy to make money when the market is riding a bull run,but that wont be the case when it is a bear market,like the one we are witnessing now,there is nothing you can do,so quitting your job is not a good idea,if regular income is not an issue,it is your call.
Fatunad

Activity: 2254
Merit: 354

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:34:29 PM

Good start brother,  very soon I will do this, I am also researching on Bitcoin, Working in a office side by side crypto trade is very hard.
There is nothing wrong in concentrating your time entirely in crypto currency market,but there is always a risk involved when it comes to this market as it is really volatile and it is really easy to make money when the market is riding a bull run,but that wont be the case when it is a bear market,like the one we are witnessing now,there is nothing you can do,so quitting your job is not a good idea,if regular income is not an issue,it is your call.
Why would risk something which is stable and tending to go in a risky thing which even yourself arent to sure on what you are engaging? There would be no dumb person would do such decision. This is why we do always ensure or secure things up before on making any transitions because once been done then you cant revert it back this is why proper planning is always been suggested on these kind of situations.
BettingTips

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:38:58 PM

I don't think it's a good idea Smiley. You still can do both thing in the same time. For me, I still keep working with my job in real life while join trading and bounty campaign. It's not always good time to earn from trading and bounty campaign. As you can see atm when the whole crypto market are dumping, it's a terrible time with traders and holders especially.Beside bounty campaign is not good all the time cause there are a lot of scam project so if you joined a scam project bounty campaign, you'll waste a lot of time and received nothing. If you keep working on your real job I think you'll get more capital to invest in cryptocurrency when the price of all cryptocurrency dump to hell like this Smiley.

panarama29

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:47:35 PM

quiting full time job because of crypto,i don't  think is very good enough,,their is nothing bad if will keep the two business on the run,,,,full time job one side and crypto otherside
MiF

Activity: 1386
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:03:50 PM

I don't think it's a good idea Smiley. You still can do both thing in the same time. For me, I still keep working with my job in real life while join trading and bounty campaign. It's not always good time to earn from trading and bounty campaign. As you can see atm when the whole crypto market are dumping, it's a terrible time with traders and holders especially.Beside bounty campaign is not good all the time cause there are a lot of scam project so if you joined a scam project bounty campaign, you'll waste a lot of time and received nothing. If you keep working on your real job I think you'll get more capital to invest in cryptocurrency when the price of all cryptocurrency dump to hell like this Smiley.
Well i think theres no need to quit current job to trade in crypto because we  can do both job and trading in our vacant time because trading is not really need to o many hour to do we can really trade even in a verry short time.I believe that we need a fix income through our present job because trading has no fix income and we  can really also loss a profit on it.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Arthurcassi

Activity: 25
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:07:31 PM

Very risky, but you can succed based on your previous experience with crypto. How's that?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: