Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:23:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Leave full time office job to trade crypto?  (Read 2560 times)
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:46:22 AM

I think it is not a good decision. Though working on crypto currency is more profitable than any other job but it has risk also. Crypto currency is on now volatile. We can't predict the future of crypto currency. It is better option to continue your main job beside crypto currency.
Yes correct, really not a good idea and also not suggestible to quit the permanent job for the sake of trading in cryptocurrency, it is advisable that along with the job can make free time to get involve in trading that could be good option. Why to leave job when trading by crypto can be done during free time. It is better to keep your job, earn some money from crypto.
For a job that is paying pretty well, it is honestly not a good idea, as you can just combine long term trend following patter of trading and also making good profit from it, than just the usual short or day trading, while still keeping your job and earning a lot both ways. However, the OP understands why he must have made such decision, so we just hope he must have done the necessary level of thinking and sort for advice before making that decision.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:02:59 AM

I just quit my office job to have full time in crypto world. I split my time of day to work manything: doing bounty campains, researching good crypto to invest, trading 3 - 4 times per week (not day trading) and may be next time i'll  learn about mining.
Anyone who has been off work like me can share your experiences?
For me it is not good idea. You should not let go your full timex office job and switch to cryptocurrency trader because you will lose your passive income. Being a trader is really hard job because ttrading Cryptocurrency is ver risky job.

Hopefully he wont regret it in the future, trading should be able to be done as we want so it should not disturbing our working time in real job. Losing a fixed income for other income which is not predictable is indeed really a bad idea. I just do not understand why people leave their real job for crypto while they can do both by a good time management.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:26:42 AM

i quit my day job as an accountant. so far, crypto has been good to me. lately i've been seeing blood everywhere and it gives me a good deal of a heartache since i am just new in trading. any advice you can give guys? should i just go back to being an accountant or pure crypto or maybe both?
you just made a foolish decision,quitting being accountant just to be here?and now just because you've seeing bloody market youre crying for advice?you should have asked us before you decide to leave a great work to focus here,i have a work in a government but i never have even a single thought of doing that action.because i love my family and i dont want to spare everything for this forum,,though this gives me go profit im still relying in real life,not in virtual
crytobjj

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:36:05 AM

I am planning to leave my full-time job. But how can you manage your funds when you trade most of your fiat to crypto? for example this big dips. Could you please share some tips?
Everglow (OP)

Activity: 287
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:55:27 AM

I am planning to leave my full-time job. But how can you manage your funds when you trade most of your fiat to crypto? for example this big dips. Could you please share some tips?
Just one important thing: choose your entry point  Grin It's time and price. Alway withdrawl your capital when you have profit  Grin
nano77

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:06:30 PM

I just quit my office job to have full time in crypto world. I split my time of day to work manything: doing bounty campains, researching good crypto to invest, trading 3 - 4 times per week (not day trading) and may be next time i'll  learn about mining.

right now I still have a real job because I still do not dare to risk in finance by leaving my real job, so all I do is I try to manage my time well
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:25:11 PM

Still not a good choice to quit a regular job than to do crypto. You can always manage your time to do both and still has a good passive income everyday.
rejin29x

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:39:42 PM

Very bad decision i think, crypto is uncertainty (especially in terms of trading) very fluctuating price is still very dangerous, especially for beginner traders. it's better to keep working real, if hanging crypto, it's very unhealthy for the future
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:47:31 PM

I think you make good decision because salary of office job is can not make us to get financial freedom. I worked in office since 10 years but i can not make money like many investor of cryptocurrency. They was become rich just by make investment in BTC and ETH in 1 years.

I would insist to just think again before taking the decision because it all depends upon your skills and the amount of investment you have. If your math tells you that you can earn a good amount, then start it from side investments and trade it accordingly and then you can make the decision whether to quit the job or not. Because it is better to know the trade in details for what you are taking such a big step.
Thymoty

Activity: 372

CPLAY Network

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:38:25 PM

successful people are people who dare to take risks, hope all of us who dare to take the decision out of offline work in order to focus on cryptocurrency can be successful, I also out of offline work to be able to focus on cryptocurrency, let's toast  Kiss

▀■ ■ ▀▄      ▀ ▀ ▄ ▄██      ► C P L A Y - IDO       ██▄ ▄ ▀ ▀▀      ▄▀ ■ ■▀
ONE ECOSYSTEM FOR ALL YOUR CRYPTO NEEDS
|        App Store        |           Wallet           |        Adstation        |        2FA Shield        |
MKH
Copper Member

Activity: 231
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:20:50 PM

Yes I agree with you that trading crypto is a good and successful job to do. But for trading or doing bounty leaving the job isn't a best choice. You can research about the coins you want to tread in the free time or after work time. it can be a extra earnings way for you with you primary job but making crypto trading as primary job isn't a good idea.
Lupus Solitarius

Activity: 273
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:25:48 PM

It's funny to see how different people have different visions about the risk.
I quit my job - as teacher - long time ago, and I started all kind of activities.
Sometimes I had good results, sometimes not. And in some moment I was just a step to become homeless.
But... I never got bored and I had experiences that I could never have had as a teacher.
Now, with crypto, everything is unstable, but, you know, safety is just a superstition: life is a bitch, an then you die...

Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 11:37:15 PM

successful people are people who dare to take risks, hope all of us who dare to take the decision out of offline work in order to focus on cryptocurrency can be successful, I also out of offline work to be able to focus on cryptocurrency, let's toast  Kiss
You are right on the other hand anyone who will do leave their job should know first about bitcoins or atleast more than a year in digutal currency, because in crypto there is many risk attach on it especially if you are not so knowledgeable. Leaving your job and replace it by crypto is a serious matter a proper handling of money and time is very much needed.
apityeh71

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:00:54 AM

At the moment i just start in crypto so i have to learn more thing first all about crypto and then when i can make good money by consistent i will also have plan to more focus here because salary from currently my job not enough to cover daily expense.

LuffyD.Monkey

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:13:41 AM

It is not wise to leave your full time job just for trading crypto. As of now it is not stable and unpredictable. Maybe investing needs time but you should not sacrifice your job for it. Its better to keep your job, earn some money, fill in your financial needs and invest your extra money on it.
If a person want to earn limited money by hardworking and passion then job is suitable for him but if a person is smart and want to make things easy he will prefer trading over job because there are a lot of benefit in trading and those who are doing this their life style is totally change now and millions of people are now in trading and they are saying that they are ready to quit job for the trading because they make a lot.
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:52:04 AM

yes, make it a top priority focus on holding potential coin. take some signature campaign for your found in buying potential coin. if it's low then hold wait until it go high.
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:08:20 AM

That is not all good idea to leave the job because you can find the good altcoins which are giving good profit in long term. So in this way, there is no need of leaving the job and now a days we are seeing the mobile app where we can check the prices through mobile apps also.
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:09:07 AM

For me, the advantage of having a regular job while trading crypto is the fact that there is a budget to start a new capital, so that the trader could have more possibilities of trade, thus resulting to more possibilities of earning. Still, trading is enough to provide enough for a living. So, I guess it's still good.

eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:35:09 AM

If I will have given a chance to work outside and get a job, for me I will not quit my job to full time with cryptos, because for me it is better to have a double income. I cam still manage to work on my cryptos even working on a company. I just need time management so I can be able to do it but since there is no one will carry my son I can't be able to work outside so I am lucky knowing crypto.
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:42:53 AM

Well,  I mean is not really important when you have an office job while you in the crypto as long as it isn't bother you at all,  and I think it's not really need to much time also for crypto. As side job maybe it's enough for me, and I'll scare if I leave my full time in real job for crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: