Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:59:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Leave full time office job to trade crypto?  (Read 2571 times)
xitrum

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:26:16 PM

I just quit my office job to have full time in crypto world. I split my time of day to work manything: doing bounty campains, researching good crypto to invest, trading 3 - 4 times per week (not day trading) and may be next time i'll  learn about mining.
Anyone who has been off work like me can share your experiences?
I can be absolutely sure that if you enter the market and start trading it is really difficult if you do both. The job of a trader is extremely busy, you have to constantly monitor and observe the market to trade and handle every possible case. It can be seen that bitcoin and altcoin prices are constantly changing and difficult to predict so you need to monitor more, so that trnahs lose money.

Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:48:36 PM

Work in crypto world are not stable but it is really profitable. You can earn more than your monthly salary. Much better to do both your office job and crypto work but it is difficult to do both job if you do trading. Well, if crypto is your happiness and satisfaction and you think it will help you more than to your office job just enjoy it and maybe you have some plans while earning through cryptocurrency. Like me, i want to put up my own business from the profit i've gain in crypto. It is much better for than working to other company because i am the boss,i can do whatever i can.

rey.fudz15

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:52:10 PM

Most people i personally know makes cryptocurrency as their escape for their lazy attitude which i really disagree because they know themselves that there are times that profit doesn't simply come into their hands if they wanted to, having a real world job while trading cryptocurrency is the best option for everyone.

Lannie25

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:50:06 PM

I don’t think so that it will okay because trading needs a very skilful and creative mind; once you made a wrong decision your future and your current life can disappear easily and become poor in instant.
Apiapik

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:57:43 PM

It may be that formal work is more time-consuming with salary just enough for one's own needs.
While in the crypto trade does not take much time, but the results can be abundant.
So, it really could not have had to leave formal work for a crypto bedcover.
Handa

Activity: 229
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:04:50 PM

WorkinG in The Crypto Market is not quite steady as compared to Office Job . Theres always an High Risk surrounding the cryptos, market growth and Frauds and Scams are some of them. On other hand if one wants to trade and risk in Cryptos , they are always welcomed . But ,   leaving office work will not be a good step
PhucS

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:56:08 PM

I also saw some people leave full time office job to do business in the crypto market. I know, this is a potential market, we can make a lot of profit. Crypto is becoming a trend in the future, especially in the 4.0 technology era, it's becoming more and more popular all over the world. However, I think it would be better to combine the two because the crypto market is often volatile and risky.
DiabolicAnt

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:16:26 PM

Well, now it would be just a ridiculous move - to quit a payed job to play(work) with crypto. Market today is SO unstable - you'd not have any guarantees of income at all...

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
harbin55

Activity: 615
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:53:50 PM

For now it is not right to leave your job just to focus in trading. Bitcoin is bleeding right now and it takes 2-3 months more before its price increase.
So it is better to just buy now then hold it before you sell it. You can trade next time if bitcoin is at good condition.
s0beit

Activity: 556
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:42:23 PM

I just quit my office job to have full time in crypto world. I split my time of day to work manything: doing bounty campains, researching good crypto to invest, trading 3 - 4 times per week (not day trading) and may be next time i'll  learn about mining.

I also did the same thing three months ago. I quit because my previous job was so stressful and tiring that it takes most of my time that I don't even have enough time for my family. My salary was also not enough that I can't even save for the future. I tried to focus more on crypto and it is working well for me.
Everglow (OP)

Activity: 287
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:10:31 PM

I just quit my office job to have full time in crypto world. I split my time of day to work manything: doing bounty campains, researching good crypto to invest, trading 3 - 4 times per week (not day trading) and may be next time i'll  learn about mining.

I also did the same thing three months ago. I quit because my previous job was so stressful and tiring that it takes most of my time that I don't even have enough time for my family. My salary was also not enough that I can't even save for the future. I tried to focus more on crypto and it is working well for me.
lol for a long time i comeback to my thread, you like me in many things except i'm still single  Grin I don't say my job is bad, but as you said, i don't have more time to myself, and sometime i like a robot with a circle every day: office > lunch > sleeping. Anw i have 2 months unemployment, but every thing are OK, it seem like working well for me.
usama98

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:15:43 PM

I just quit my office job to have full time in crypto world. I split my time of day to work manything: doing bounty campains, researching good crypto to invest, trading 3 - 4 times per week (not day trading) and may be next time i'll  learn about mining.
I am also on your way, trading is just like the most easiest way to earn like you don't have to lose your energy physically, its all the game of mind and luck, and you will not going to listen your boss's harsh words too Wink
ladyquark

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:51:59 PM

Well, I mean that it isn't really important when you have office work while you in cryptography while it doesn't disturb you, and I think that actually a lot of time also isn't necessary for crypto. As collateral work, maybe, is enough of it for me, and I will be frightened if I leave the full time at real work for crypto
golek upo

Activity: 214

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:36:38 PM

The current price of crypto currencies are going down and experience the price fluctuations are very severe. Please think again, If you decide to leave your job and choose to do trading crypto.

Mallampue

Activity: 765
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:31:13 AM

it depends on your skill and knowledge to trade crypto. if you can make a profit everyday or every month
you can leave your office job to trading of crypto.
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 01:44:33 AM

it depends on your skill and knowledge to trade crypto. if you can make a profit everyday or every month
you can leave your office job to trading of crypto.
Literally a man who will going to leave his jobs needs to have big amount of bitcoins because if you can't survive and you will surrender in the market like now. Then crypto is not entirely enough reason for you to leave your job. Trading is a another in line but not a job.
jdkfy

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:12:11 AM

First of all, this decision you made was not endorsed by me. I think the bitcoin industry is not a long-term business. If you resign from a good job and join the industry, then I think it's a pity. Currently I am also engaged in this industry, but I think it will not last long.
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:56:07 AM

Do not regret the decision you choose because Choice is a trap that is not necessarily good for us, if lucky we will succeed and otherwise we will be miserable .. learn first before you make a decision and think carefully because your office work also for the future, do not be fooled or easily tempted before regret .. For example today bitcoin and all coins dropped dramatically and even the price is sad, what now you feel rich or successful .. it's good to do both your life manage time well, Take time for crypto even if only briefly .. I am sure from time to time if you work in the office and crypto and can manage time well all will be fine and you do not lose everything if 1 does not work, you have 1 more
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:10:09 AM

If that's what you've been doing the whole day, then you really have to quit for your job because you don't have enough time do your job. You almost did all the activities in crypto world. I'm pretty much sure that you'll have better future in crypto.

As for me, I still keep on working because I don't have assurance when will cryptocurrency ends. If ever something may happen to cryptos, at least I still have my regular job.
btcminer6212

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:14:49 AM

The current price of crypto currencies are going down and experience the price fluctuations are very severe. Please think again, If you decide to leave your job and choose to do trading crypto.

As I have a full time job but i also done in investment trading but i mostly manage mostly all of my time in trading investment when i off in my working job,mostly i divided my time,while a day in a work and trading in night,i done this because i want to earn an extra income and become someday a good entrepreneurs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: