Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:04:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Leave full time office job to trade crypto?  (Read 2559 times)
RedUnicorn

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:49:15 PM

First of all Greetings you fellow minded trader i wish you best of luck in your trading journey im in a simmilar situation as you are its just i did not quit my job for trading i actually didint had one when i started trading and hoping to live just by trading and doing things like bounty campaign and etc. Trading isnt that easy as i thought it would well atleast not in your first months , recently i deposited some money into my account and was fooling around binance with it made lots of mistakes even tho i read about em and seen memes of it i do made them myself mistakes like selling low and buying high or beying inpatient with my buys n selling them in negative just to jump in for a coin witch i saw as a winner at that time. Most of the times those coins wasnt winners or even steady growers at all i hope to learn from lessons like this.
I wish you luck in this tricky yet fasinating trading world  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SkustaClee

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:29:09 PM

I just quit my office job to have full time in crypto world. I split my time of day to work manything: doing bounty campains, researching good crypto to invest, trading 3 - 4 times per week (not day trading) and may be next time i'll  learn about mining.
Anyone who has been off work like me can share your experiences?
You should think the possibilities if you will leave your permanent job for cryptocurrency trading! Cryptocurrency trading is really risky job, you should be brave to face all of the risk for you to earn money.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:32:30 PM

I think all these fulltimers are about to get their arses handed to them. Non stop action makes it look easy. What happens when that pauses?

Cast yourself back to 2015 and figure out whether you could've made any type of living then. There was no proper movement in any markets for very lengthy periods of time.

If you have a cushion then fine. If you're buying with a view to selling in a couple of years then fine.

If you need to make next week's rent and you currently have nothing, then it's back to regular work for you if you value having a roof over your head. The party may be going quiet.
ssuchy

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:17:14 PM

I just quit my office job to have full time in crypto world. I split my time of day to work manything: doing bounty campains, researching good crypto to invest, trading 3 - 4 times per week (not day trading) and may be next time i'll  learn about mining.
You should think the possibilities if you will leave your permanent job for cryptocurrency trading! Cryptocurrency trading is really risky job, you should be brave to face all of the risk for you to earn money.
The fact is that for 2 years of working with the crypto currency, I probably earned as much as I earned my whole life with physical labor. Therefore, I see real opportunities for earning with the help of crypto currency, which give me a great opportunity to become financially independent.
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:01:00 PM

I am now a fulltime in crypto world and i was think to go back and find some job again which is i want to do both trading in crypto and bounty and at the same time i have a work or a small business which is i earn a stable and pasive income everyday for my family.

Good choice, bitcoin gives huge income to the user but it is not stable. Build a new business is good option to make a sure income, additionally incase that bitcoin is dumping you can avoid to lose because you always sell in high price due to your business.

In fact, bitcoin is only our secondary income and the skills we get from the school need to apply in real work to help our life comfortable and with bitcoin we can easily become rich.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
kimochidesh

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:03:09 PM

Crypto world has a lot of potential now days. I have personally seen many people making millions by investing in cryptocurrency. It is an exciting area which has so much to learn. But I think so quitting a job for trading in crypto is quiet risky as it is not a professional career.  I will not say that you have made a wrong decision but trading in cryptocurrencies for earning regular income requires an experience, good knowledge and proper understanding of crypto world. So give it a second thought!
idex100

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:08:08 PM

I currently spend a lot of time researching cryptocurrency, on bounties hunt, investing and some small tradings etc.It pays my bills but you can get bored sometimes.So if you have a job you love,I would suggest you do both.It will be more fun that way rather than just being on the computer all day
Everglow (OP)

Activity: 287
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:14:50 PM

I am now a fulltime in crypto world and i was think to go back and find some job again which is i want to do both trading in crypto and bounty and at the same time i have a work or a small business which is i earn a stable and pasive income everyday for my family.
Yes, it maybe hard for people who had family already, cause you need a stable income to live, and crypto world will not assure for that. But i think if we have a full time job, it's not easy to do two business at the same time
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:28:09 PM

It is not advisable for us to quit and leave our job for us to take bitcoin as a full source of our income and to support our daily needs. Because in the first place our job or our support on our economy help the system on currency to improve and to have development. And we could not hide the fact that our job is important because it could support our daily as we used bitcoin at the same time. And that is the thing we could used bitcoin as much as we could work and do our daily job, we does not need to consider on quitting our current job.
nakkanak

Activity: 103

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:38:59 PM

I also quit my job, I learned to use blog to follow blog campaign and do some trading, I hope this decision that I take is true and make me success
Night4G

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:46:36 PM

I also quit my job, I learned to use blog to follow blog campaign and do some trading, I hope this decision that I take is true and make me success

I think its not . Leaving your full time job for crypto might lead you down , but its up to you if you can survive without a job and depending your allowance on trading . But For me it is better if you choose both

DMiracle1

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:17:34 PM

Subsequent to your decision to quit your stable job, i can see that you've devoted all your time to cryptocurrency. Without question you got a lot of things going on OP. And that is good for you. Well there's no turning back now. I sure wish that you get ahead big time in your new world. Hats off to your confident and courageous decision. All the luck.
velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:27:18 PM

Subsequent to your decision to quit your stable job, i can see that you've devoted all your time to cryptocurrency. Without question you got a lot of things going on OP. And that is good for you. Well there's no turning back now. I sure wish that you get ahead big time in your new world. Hats off to your confident and courageous decision. All the luck.
I appreciate your courage to jump in this risky cryptocurrency because cryptocurrency is a new world that can not be guaranteed to stabilannya but you dare you have to focus to always get a profit every day.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
alexs_03

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:16:13 PM

If i ever be asked what to choose,i will always insist choosing both. I know that crypto is a good source of income, crypto has a promising future ahead of it. But having a stable job with good salary is not a type of opportunity that you would let it fly. I appreciate the decision you took.
for me now I just make it a side job, someday if I already know enough about crypto I hope I can also quit my job and play in crypto. Grin Cheesy
jeepuerit

Activity: 306
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:12:11 AM

No, because the office work and work in the office can be combined, as Bitcoin can be used anytime, then working in the office can use Bitcoin.
befriendmywater

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:26:07 AM

No, because the office work and work in the office can be combined, as Bitcoin can be used anytime, then working in the office can use Bitcoin.
I totally agree with your opinion. I think we should choose both because our income will increase more.
Anyway, stable work is better than working with bitcoin. You need to get a stable job to take the capital to invest in any altcoin you like. Do not take risks and avoid risks.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:56:05 PM

I totally agree with your opinion. I think we should choose both because our income will increase more.
Anyway, stable work is better than working with bitcoin. You need to get a stable job to take the capital to invest in any altcoin you like. Do not take risks and avoid risks.
Yes it can increase our income if we choose the two, but i think that more important is that we cannot depend on crytpo currencies for living, because still we are not sure that either we can get permanent income from  crypto trading or not, therefore if we have our day job that is a big support for us from where we  are getting a permanent income, therefore the most important is to continue both.
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:07:36 PM

It is a very courageous choice and I wish you the maximum success; I really would like to do it, but I have a family to support and at the moment the world of the crypto is too unstable. In the future, maybe ...

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
kangkilokang

Activity: 530
Merit: 10

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:01:37 PM

It is a very courageous choice and I wish you the maximum success; I really would like to do it, but I have a family to support and at the moment the world of the crypto is too unstable. In the future, maybe ...

at first will be very complicated, because our social status suddenly changed and really become an individual online business. finance and economic assets will sway in a few months, but not too long to make a recovery, in essence we must have a sufficient base of understanding to really focus on the world of crypto trading. I was really frustrated at first but got used to the situation and managed to change things for the better.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:19:24 PM

If you are out of work, then trading for crypto is worth a try. However, if you are currently working and planning to quit your full-time office job for trading then you really have to think about it. Trading crypto is not for everyone and it's high risk. You may start trying it out and see how it really works. If you find you are good at it and find trading that easy then go for it. But if you're not sure, then you'll have to study it first by watching, reading and joining some forums before you decide.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: