Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:36:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Leave full time office job to trade crypto?  (Read 2560 times)
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 04:27:41 PM

I just quit my office job to have full time in crypto world. I split my time of day to work manything: doing bounty campains, researching good crypto to invest, trading 3 - 4 times per week (not day trading) and may be next time i'll  learn about mining.
Anyone who has been off work like me can share your experiences?

Intersting to know that you left the job for most riskiest business in the world. But with every risk there comes the success ahead. I mean its good to know that you will be doing the crypto's full time now. Its good step to follow, the bounties - off course they should be on the table if you have plenty of the time and make sure you do not drain yourself over the time as bounties are really nasty while paying you! They can take upto 6 months to reach the final step. So im just hoping that you will share your thoughts on how you are doing if you are reading this post. I think you should not go for the mining as it will split your time too much and also it is not worth investing into looking at the current market situation and increased difficulty in the first place.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:42:05 PM

I will keep my job because I will have a fixed income and more secure, trading is speculation and if lucky it will give a profit but if less fortunate it will be a loss
It is a fact, a job that will help us to orient and build a solid future, from there, we can also grow our income through trading crypto in a better way because if we leave the job, we will need to think about the cost per day, this pressure is huge, we can hardly concentrate on trading, trading is a work that involves psychology, our psychology is not good will lead to bad results. So do not leave work, and when the problem that we worry about is solved, our mood will be more comfortable, trading will also be more effective, it's a certain thing

A full time job is giving us a good support, and on other side i think that we can continue both our day job as well as trading altcoin, Therefore i do not think that  we need to quit our day job, To me i am a teacher and i can continue both my day job as well as trading crypto currencies, In fact i can even give time to crypto currencies when i get some extra time during my periods. I never feel the need to quit my day job for trading crypto currencies.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:22:21 PM

I cannot blame you on your decision to quit your job. But for others they have to weigh things first. If their Crypto income can sustain their family's needs and created a business that will somehow generate additional income to cover their monthly expenses. I think it is the right time to quit their job. It is our ultimate goal to be with our families and provide for their needs.
koleskok

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:50:24 AM

It is possible when you gain a lot of experience in trading field then you can take this decision easily but before that learn completely about bitcoin and continue it will parallel to the job and I am sure bitcoin will give you a lot of income so that you will automatically get bored of the office work
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:26:07 PM

I just quit my office job to have full time in crypto world. I split my time of day to work manything: doing bounty campains, researching good crypto to invest, trading 3 - 4 times per week (not day trading) and may be next time i'll  learn about mining.

If you are really addicted to trading you can trade also when you are at work, by taking 5 minutes off, or when you go to the toilet you can make some buy/sell orders. If you need to make some buy/sell orders many times within a day I think that you can still do it even if you are in working full time you still can dedicate some time or "gather" some time to make some tradings, at the other side it is the whole 48h+ at the weekend that you can still make trading as much as you have time.
greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:37:51 PM

I would never leave full time office job for trading. I would find some free time to combine this two processes  Grin It is around three months passed after you left your job and concentrated on trading, in the most hard times for crypto actually, so I wander how it is going to you, don't you regret or something?
doch

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:57:01 PM

I would never leave full time office job for trading. I would find some free time to combine this two processes  Grin It is around three months passed after you left your job and concentrated on trading, in the most hard times for crypto actually, so I wander how it is going to you, don't you regret or something?
Yes that is right that we will never consider it as a good decision to leave our day job for trading crytpo currency, because the income that we can get from trading altcoin or bitcoin is not permanent just like our job, therefore i think that we should manage to do crypto trading along with  the previous experience, he should now start trading altcoin and some other  
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:00:25 PM

I believe in that this is something that only a dumb guy, or a teenager would do, who the heck in this earth will quit it's job for cryptos? Also, if you dont have enough capital, you are gonna earn pennies everyday.

Most of those people do not even care about their jobs, or they just earn $2 per hour or something like that.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
shaadsufi

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:39:01 PM

If you have the good experience and have faith in you that you can earn more from here then you can leave your job and start trading. Best of luck for the profits.
samycoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:48:54 PM

I just quit my office job to have full time in crypto world. I split my time of day to work manything: doing bounty campains, researching good crypto to invest, trading 3 - 4 times per week (not day trading) and may be next time i'll  learn about mining.
I feel you because I do the same but as of now I have current job and even I have a job I do manage well my time in real job and crypto because I know all my hard word will be paid of soon.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
Elai101

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 12:00:00 AM

I will keep my job because I will have a fixed income and more secure, trading is speculation and if lucky it will give a profit but if less fortunate it will be a loss
I do agree with you because it is not wise decision to quit on your job.If you can manage your time properly you can handle both trading and keeping your job.Just be practical and realistic.You dont know what probably happen upon trading atleast you have your job still, so you dont have to worry too much where to go.
btctalkid1

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:48:49 AM

you can do it if in a bull market, do you have trading experience? how much capital do you have?
Lamborgini

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 03:30:47 AM

Your decision to quit your job is a very surprising decision.
You dare to sacrifice your work to learn Cryptocurrency.
Yes I know, Cryptocurrency is very promising because it can provide great results if you are good at managing strategy.
If this is your choice on Cryptocurrency, I support you.
Hope you can successfully run Cryptocurrency trading.
Sinecoin

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:59:26 AM

You took a really big risk my friend and hopefully it pays off for you.  I dont think your account can get accepted into many signature campaigns just yet because you still a low level.  Trading seems like a good way to make money but you have to keep in mind that you wont win everytime and there will be instances where you will loose money.  When it comes to mining, i would personally stay away because its not consistent and its not very profitable right now.

center]
         ▄▄▄█████████████████
    ▄▄████████████████████████     
 ▄█████████▀▀▀            ████▌     ███▄
▐█████▀▀                  ▐███▌     ████
▐████                     ▐████     ████
▐████       ▄▄█████████████████      ▀▀█
▐████     ▐███████████████████▌
 ████▌     ███████▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄▄
 ▐████      █████       ██████████████▌
  █████     ▀█████     █████▌  ▀▀█████
   █████     ▀█████   █████▀     █████
    █████     ▀█████▄█████▀     █████
     █████     ▀█████████▀     █████
      █████      ▀█████▀      █████
       █████▄      ▀▀▀      ▄█████
        ▀█████▄           ▄█████▀
          ▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
            ▀█████▄▄ ▄▄█████▀
              ▀███████████▀
                 ▀▀███▀▀
BookiePro▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   BookiePro.fun   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████ █ █
  The World's Betting Exchange 
         ▄▄███▄███▄
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ██▀ ▀█████████████
   ▄██ ███▄██████████████
  ████ ██████████████████
   ███ ███████        ███ █▄
▄█▄ ██ ███████   ████████ ▀▀█▄
▀██▄ ████         █████ ▀██▄
  ▀█▄▄ ████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀█████ ██ ▀█▀
    ▀█ ████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█████ ███
       ███████   ████████ ████
       ██████████████▀███ ██▀
       █████████████▄ ▄██
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
             ▀███▀████▀▀
   Bet with  ▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆ Play Money

Win Real Bitcoin 
|   5 BTC ▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆ Prize Pool

World Cup 2018 
  Download 
Now
[/center]
zynan

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 04:32:43 AM

I think you have done a mistake of quitting your full time job. Being on crypto world is tougher than having a full time job. Because as what you can see today, bitcoin and some coins are crashing it's price, so it is very stressful and risky thinking about of  sacrificing your job and money just to invest on crypto currencies. I hope you are not regretting right now.

╔╦═╦════╣◆ TOPEX.IO - ICO & Bounty for Brand New Cryptocurrency Exchange ◆╠════╦═╦╗
╠╬═╬═══╣with loss compensation and profit  distribution between TPX token holders ╠═══╬═╬╣
╚╩═╩═══╩══╣FACEBOOK ✅ ╠═══╣ TWITTER ✅ ╠═══╣TELEGRAM ✅ ╠══╩═══╩═╩╝
randyjayag3

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:35:43 AM

Well that is your pwn decision but for me, i will do for both .
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 04:50:04 AM

You can do it if you don't need a fixed income. If you have a family to support then it is not recommended to trade crypto alone for a living because it is fluctuating. If you have the capital though and you are trading for sometime already and you consider yourself a professional trader then you can do it as it will be considered as your job. I know some who quit their job and trade but they have big capital and they didn't decide immediately to quit but consider carefully this option. Besides that, they waited until such time when they are earning more than they earn from their previous job and they have savings for at least six months so that in case the trade is not doing well, they still have some money to sustain them.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
nadbucs

Activity: 182
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:50:51 AM

Hope you will not regret quiting your full time job since it is hard when in bearish market. But it is your decision and I respect that. For me, I'd rather stay on my stable job and consider crypto as part time. Since, working in crypto is unstable it is risky to leave the office job. I consider my earnings in crypto as bonus and savings while my job salary for my daily needs.
nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:07:00 PM

I think this decision really depends on what kind of man you are. If you are making more with crypto than your daily job it's a good decision to leave.
This is not a good idea. Leaving your job will deprive you of your monthly income. You can really use that income to meet your needs and treat the trading in part time. This will enable you to hold your Bitcoin for long time which proves profitable in the end. If you can manage both, you are better off. If you cannot, and you are a sharp guy, you can do well in trading as well but there is a constant uncertainty in the Bitcoin market.
Croco1234

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:04:21 PM

For my opinion, It is not necessary to quit job for me to trade or understand the crypto industry, Why I will quit if can still handle both. It is very important for me to have a regular or permanent income where I always expect money on every 2 times a month, because earnings in crypto is quite seldom. I said quite seldom because the price of crypto is not stable, as we consider the current market, it was very low so there is no earnings on it that is why I will not quit my current job but still maintain it while doing trade in cryptos.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: