Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:18:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is now a good time to store some Bitcoins?  (Read 3129 times)
BelieveInBTC

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:23:39 PM

We can't really tell you whether or not you should invest your money in Bitcoin. We don't want to be blamed later for your loss.
I have bought some BTC when it reached the price of $10000 dollars. It looks like the value of Bitcoin might decrease a bit but it should start to increase again after more people start using the Lightning Network.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SixOfFive

Activity: 630
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:04:10 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2018, 12:44:12 AM by SixOfFive

BTC is at the half price of its all time high price. So it seems to be a buying situation which can easily give 40-50%  return within few weeks. $10K seems to a strong base for BTC. It seems to be rising after this now, so buying at this price will prove to be a wise decison .
tuskacz

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:17:11 PM

No, it is too late brother. You should have invested in bitcoin in 2010-2014.
miningfool

Activity: 213
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:05:57 AM

i dont recommend to hold btc now becose we a still in big downtrand now
better to seat and dont trade
i dont trade more then 30 days already becose markets just got back our money which we earn before Smiley
testyourinvest

Activity: 34

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 01:24:55 AM

I am a huge fan of some Altcoins , thus i would recommend you to diversify your investment.
Still , in my opinion  its a good time to buy now and wait it out.
It might take some time tho .(Could be 1year+)
For some real gains i mean.
But ~80% of my investment is in Altcoins since 2016.

In the end its all about your own feeling.
Only invest what you can afford to loose.

Good luck to all of us
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:26:34 AM

Bitcoin price is currently in its stable price ranging at 10-11k this is almost same as last years history like if we compare charts from 2016 starts at price $367 at January and eventually price goes up from the month of February to December 2016 with new ATH, same as year 2017 January 2017 price is $967 and December with $13k, this year if many predictions from experts will come true that btc will hit another new ATH $50k to $100k in 2018 well its not too late to invest in btc on one can tell if it could reach that amount but theres possibility.    

Moneypham5

Activity: 134

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:31:42 AM

This is a good opportunity for those who want to invest virtual bitcoin.

Market observers should invest in bitcoins right now, as prices are falling, said Brian Kelly, founder of BK Capital Management.

"Right now, when people are saying ... everything is over, bitcoin is dead, it's time to start looking at bitcoin," said Kelly, investment manager for the BKCM Digital Asset Fund. .

With uncertainty in the digital money management environment in South Korea and China, Kelly said the money was in a "sluggish" phase, moving from Asian retail investors to institutional investors. American, European and Japanese.

"And the money is still pouring in," he said. "Money does not stop."
BTCBTCBTC
378budiman

Activity: 299
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:40:31 AM

Some people even predict that Bitcoin may drop below $ 7000, and others predict that the price may drop below $ 5000, but I would still say that waiting for the right moment if you really want to make some profit then buy it when approaching $ 9000 or below the mark That way you can generate some profit in a short time, but if your intention is for long-term investment than you can immediately resume your purchase order.
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:45:09 AM

I think the January to mid February phase is an excellent time to be buying and storing your Bitcoins. Seems there is a massive amount of support around the $10,000 level so once things settle down a bit I would except further growth.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:45:16 AM

Bitcoin price is currently in its stable price ranging at 10-11k this is almost same as last years history like if we compare charts from 2016 starts at price $367 at January and eventually price goes up from the month of February to December 2016 with new ATH, same as year 2017 January 2017 price is $967 and December with $13k, this year if many predictions from experts will come true that btc will hit another new ATH $50k to $100k in 2018 well its not too late to invest in btc on one can tell if it could reach that amount but theres possibility.    
I guess this time is a good to store bitcoin, if I were you, if I had a savings that could afford to buy even 3 bitcoin I wouldn't think twice to used it as a capital. And hence though bitcoin value today is not same as the value of bitcoin last year, I bet that it would return to its natural sense. Based on my observation and base on what I have read about bitcoin, this case is happened also last year, but what, bitcoin made a mark in the market of hitting $20000 before the year 2017 end.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
dimonstration

Activity: 2590
Merit: 660

Dimon6969

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:45:37 AM

i dont recommend to hold btc now becose we a still in big downtrand now
better to seat and dont trade
i dont trade more then 30 days already becose markets just got back our money which we earn before Smiley
For me this was the best time to store some bitcoins cause we may ever see that the price are not as much as we may see before that are perfect of selling so as of now that it was in the price of down fall make it some way for how they may able to store for.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
pawanjain

Activity: 2674
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:04:13 AM

There is actually no good time to buy bitcoin since nobody can when a good time can occur. The possibility for a better time to occur right after the good time are still there. So it depends on you on which point you enter the market and how well you are at holding that position. For instance if you enter at $11k and the price goes down to $9k and if you sell then it's your loss but if you hold your position well and if the price goes up to $15k then you are at good profits. So it depends on your holding ability eventually.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:07:03 AM

Bitcoin is half the price compared to its all time high so if you have some funds now to buy bitcoin then do it because sooner or later, bitcoin will go up again. If you look at the history yearly, around this time bitcoin is low and maybe if you look back after a few months you would just wish that you should have buy more of it. If you want to store it for the long term then it would not matter when you would buy because if you believe it would have more value in the future then you wait for the time when it surpass all time high again. If you want to increase your holdings then maybe try trading. Trade with altcoins to increase your bitcoin holdings.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
taharag

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:08:53 AM

yuup, especially this year will hit $20,000
this is a chance that maybe will never be again
Jjunpat

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:15:53 AM

Yes its the best time to buy and keep bitcoin while the price starts growing. Try to wait the price goes up then you sell it. So if you can invest please decide now before its too late for you to buy btc. Its chance to buy if price still lower.
sadacoin

Activity: 145
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:17:27 AM

Bitcoin prices have been falling in recent days, and many people have sold bitcoin for fear of panic. But today the price of bitcoin starts to pick up, and I think it is a good buying opportunity now, and bitcoin prices will go up.
evader11

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:18:06 AM

Actually, it's a definitely YES. When we have the opportunity such that we should have to grab it right now. We shouldn't have to be procrastinate when it comes to bitcoin especially storing some of it. Always keep it and remember it in our mind that we have a bigger chance to be a successful and to live with a better life by trying to participate all the procedures of bitcoin to be a successful one.

yuyuchain

Activity: 102
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:18:18 AM

There is actually no good time to buy bitcoin since nobody can when a good time can occur. The possibility for a better time to occur right after the good time are still there. So it depends on you on which point you enter the market and how well you are at holding that position. For instance if you enter at $11k and the price goes down to $9k and if you sell then it's your loss but if you hold your position well and if the price goes up to $15k then you are at good profits. So it depends on your holding ability eventually.
Yes, the investment is characterized by no entry point, the key to see what conclusions they got from the K line to see if they can sell at the right time.
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:30:29 AM

Bitcoin is half the price compared to its all time high so if you have some funds now to buy bitcoin then do it because sooner or later, bitcoin will go up again. If you look at the history yearly, around this time bitcoin is low and maybe if you look back after a few months you would just wish that you should have buy more of it. If you want to store it for the long term then it would not matter when you would buy because if you believe it would have more value in the future then you wait for the time when it surpass all time high again. If you want to increase your holdings then maybe try trading. Trade with altcoins to increase your bitcoin holdings.

I agree to your point, which is absolutely true. The performance of bitcoin is so unpredictable which can change time to time. Well, on my opinion about this many people want to have a profit in bitcoin in instant which is very impractical to think. This kind of investment good for long term that could takes months or even years as what on bitcoin's performance last year. We must believe on bitcoin's performance even how bad its performance on the start of this year, soon it will increased which can be profitable on what you've been holding.
luigidosado

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:31:37 AM

I wanted to ask this question and now I don't.Because I opened CoinMarketCap right now and found I had missed the best chance to get it. It's getting growing now and at a price of $11,075.80. Rush to buy!
Yes, you can invest anytime on bitcoin. It's current price is way lower than its price the past few months. Considering the basic rules of investment which is to buy low and sell high, it is a good time to invest. We all know that bitcoin still has a lot of potential to increase its value for the next few months. You can probably invest in bitcoin anytime and hope for its value to increase as soon as possible.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: