Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:46:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: In this down market how your doing?  (Read 2072 times)
tbterryboy

Activity: 1946
Merit: 322

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:04:58 AM

Well right now i'm doing alright because i sell sometimes before the dump happens which lead me to have a break even trade and don't loose anything and only earn a bit.
That is really cool if you were able to sell off some of your coins before the market entered hard phase. We need to understand that the market always shows some hints or you can say provide you with signs of diving hard into dip. Those who interpret these signs accurately are the ones who make big profits from this market and you are one of them. It would be really easy for you to maintain good mood at present.
TheMountaincrypto

Activity: 88
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:44:32 AM

I am still holding. Actually it is good time for us to buy because price is down. So I am planning to buy and hold until it goes up then sell when satisfied on my profit.

https://flogmall.com/
⚫ INTERNATIONAL E-COMMERCE SITE ⚫   
⚫ FOR USERS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD ⚫

Lauff

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:49:01 AM

Buying more on dedicated levels, when you believe in the coin you hold and you are liquid buy more. But keep calm, dont overbuy

Prices continue to fall, I am considering buying more coins and waiting for time prices to go up and sell
when the market is down, I have a risk tolerance, so the price is on my point, I will sell and then I will choose the time to buy the coin later
kramr

Activity: 406
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:02:07 PM

Down market is also another opportunity to invest more and hold for maximum profit.If already you have huge investment it is your test how emotionally strong you are and how handle the situation with patience. Hold and wait for best moment where can meet the expectations.
fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:58:15 PM

In this down trend i am mostly wacthing the market and if i have good feeling about some coin i will buy and and take small profit ( small profit for me is arround 3-5% ) increasement from my buying position. Or if i get some good ico like auctus and essentia i will put small ammount arround 2-4 ethereum and sell it if it is going 4x ico price.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:03:53 AM

Nothing but holding and always hope and believe that bitcoin will rise and increase again more than my expectation. I had no doubt and fear that bitcoin will recover soon ,so i didn't panic to sell like what others do. At the moment like this we need to understand if what bitcoin really is and it's nature.
My portfolio is going good as I divided and spread investments in many things. I also invested in Bitcoin but as you know the market is low and the price I bought the Bitcoins is reduces but I know as I have knowledge about this business, the price will go high again with increase in demand.
BTC-Market

Activity: 229
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:27:04 AM

it's a good question. i prefers to hodl it because i believe in growth of the crypto currency, especially eth
Sanjida
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:38:03 AM

In this down market I am holding of all my coins.i think it is a right time to buy not sell because the market price is very down.i am considering buying more coins and waiting for time prices to go up.and I am sure the price will go high again with increase in demand.
smau36

Activity: 185

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 09:01:34 AM

every 10 of the set point always in the first 10 coins and I always go great
Tengcreneng

Activity: 144

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:38:56 AM

I know we all can make a good profit when markets are going up but since last, one-month markets are down. So how is your portfolio is doing and are you selling or holding?
Even though the crypto market had dropped to so much but I still chose to keep my coins more than I sold the coins. And proven crypto market yesterday only down temporarily and now the price has started to improve. So I will keep my coins until the price is really high.
v3teran

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:17:47 PM

There are so many threads here that a just about worry and panic.
Just chill and forget for a good few months but check back daily sort of thing
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:37:38 PM

I know we all can make a good profit when markets are going up but since last, one-month markets are down. So how is your portfolio is doing and are you selling or holding?

I have to admit that my portfolio has not coped well with the current downward trend of the market, and at this moment my losses regarding the highest moment of my investments are around 85%. Therefore at this moment I have no alternative but to continue holding my coins because I do not think it is appropriate to sell them at a price as low as the current one, meanwhile I get other benefits focusing in Forex to compensate for my losses in cryptos.
Supersonick

Activity: 281

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:48:27 PM

There are so many threads here that a just about worry and panic.
Just chill and forget for a good few months but check back daily sort of thing
I agree with you! So many nerves and noise around and it does not get easier definitely. We need to be more calmer and more patient indeed.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
robotrobert

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:57:52 AM

I am doing is holding and waiting for the market to recover instead of getting panic and selling my coins in loss I am buying more coins as the market is going down so I can get double profit when it starts to recover.
You need to be highly alert in order to cope with the minor and major fluctuations of the market. For traders, it is compulsory to keep an eye on the market fluctuations in order not to miss out any good opportunity for making some decent profits. Those who are interested in long term investments, it is not necessary for them to take stress of the every big and small changes in the market. Stay chill!
LeaderAMB

Activity: 259

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:45:05 AM

I’m just still holding, and I think this is a safe choice. Recently not only bitcoin but also all coins in crypto market have been decreased which makes many users feel panic. I don’t feel panic anymore, because with this crutch time, not only me but also all users probably face with this loss and especially in crypto market loss is normal. I think that now the price is probably low, it’s good time for us to buy, not to sell with low . In anyway, the price will definitely recover, it’s not down or up forever.

TorbiK

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Diagon

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:12:24 AM

If there is cash you need to buy when the market goes down. And if you can foresee the fall of the market, then you need to do a short.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
darkr

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:13:18 PM

for now I am hodl as much as possible because if I do not hodl then I will incur losses, so to minimize losses better hodl until the price again grow again and the green market back ..

I am also trying not to get rid of my coins as I do not want to lose the money I have already invested in Bitcoin, Ethereum, Monero, DASH and Litecoin.
rhamdy

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:01:15 AM

Lately, the market is experiencing a decrease in cryptocurrency.
Many people panic about this situation so try to make a sale. It will affect the market more and will make it down.
You should be patient to sell your coin, wait for the market to start rising and you can sell it and make a profit.
tonjeng didejeh

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:30:59 AM

actually the thing to do is buy more bitcoin now is a very good idea, i'm sure its value will not go down more than this but btc will soon rise to the top
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:36:33 AM

The best thing which can help you in so many ways is that you need to go for buying of more number of coins which you want to have in your wallet and above all, keep on holding all those coins which you had previously bought and do not sell even a single of your coin no matter what.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: