Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 12:22:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [50X] [A2A] 50x.com: World's First 'Any to Any' Crypto Trading Platform  (Read 25348 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
bartwon

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:37:27 PM

🚀 STeX Exchange Alpha release is scheduled to March 27, 2018 14:00 GMT

i trust they'll get this delivered in time. Nick Prays has got it under control, i'm sure.

What was it really nick working with before he started stex exchange?
bartwon

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:38:48 PM

i'm sticking with STE as i'm just interested in the dividend payouts, but that's me.

Same here. I got in on the STE presale and I'm mostly interested in passive income with these things. It does look like I'll be getting A2A anyway though, since dividends by the looks of it will be paid out 30% ETH and 70% A2A.

I used the whitelist, but wish I was earlier outside. Prices are drastically changed from presale.
bartwon

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:42:50 PM

When will SteX exchange be applicable to fiat transactions in the future?
njords (OP)

Activity: 456

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:42:00 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2018, 07:52:18 PM by njords

🚀 STeX Exchange Alpha release is scheduled to March 27, 2018 14:00 GMT

i trust they'll get this delivered in time. Nick Prays has got it under control, i'm sure.

What was it really nick working with before he started stex exchange?

From WP:

From 2013 until present, Nick has been working on lead generation service in VK
social network
(Electron(NodeJS) + Python(Django) + MySQL). As well as
optimizing high load systems to work with databases having billions of entries in
social graphs.

Another fascinating fact is that one of the STeX advisers (amongst them; Serguei Popov, one of the founders of IOTA) is Gigi Janelidze. Janelidze is the Ex Art Director / Lead Designer for Yandex and Head and co-founder of the TOPOS Studio. He will advise on how to build STeX EXCHANGE tools and interfaces with a user-first approach, which is pretty cool. Excited about that.
njords (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:43:35 PM

Possibly in 3-5 years.

From WP:

Smart Token Exchange Ltd was incorporated in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines,
due it being the fastest jurisdiction in which to incorporate that kind of business.
However, to be able to make fiat deposits and withdrawals, we need to
incorporate legal entities in the EU, USA and many other countries, and get all
the necessary licenses according to the local laws and regulations.

We expect this process to be completed in 3-5 years from
launch. Many procedures must be in place including well
trained staff to fit regulators requirements.
njords (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:54:12 PM

I discovered early (and invested in) STeX Exchange [STE] due to the features and their ability to scale, but the alpha release is not ready until Q1 2018.

For those not up to speed on this exchange, here is a quick intro:

The STeX EXCHANGE [STE] is bringing the full force/scope of traditional financial market instruments to crypto: Liquidity, Cross-rates, Futures, Leverage, Options, Investors and Managers, Out-of-the-box, all in one trading platform. Trade over 10,000 coin cross rates. 100% dividend distribution among STE token holders. With their 100% horizontal scaling system the STeX EXCHANGE can serve virtually ANY number of users.

STeX Terminal and A2A Technology explanation video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9O4jQlpiFs

WhitepaperTeamSTE Token Price CalculatorSTE Evaluation PaperSTeX TechnologyTelegram channel

ICO STAGE II: March 2018. 2.5 ETH = 1000 STE

Site: https://stex.exchange

Futures..........: Yes
Margin Trading: Yes
Derivative......: Yes
Hedge Funds...: Yes
Trading Pairs..: >10000
Liquidity.........: Highest possible

Compare STeX Exchange with KYBER NETWORK, BINANCE, ETHERDELTA, BITSQUARE, QVOLTA, SPECTRE, EIDOO, BITTREX, BITFINEX, OKCOIN, BITSTAMP, COINBASE and KRAKEN in the Whitepaper - Page 15 > 5.2 Comparison with STeX.

Pros:
- Lowest possible bid/ask spreads in the industry
- Bid/ask size automatic calculation
- Stop/limit/conditional orders
- Best prices available across other exchanges
- 100% dividend distribution (paid in ETH)

Cons:
- Restricts US and Hong Kong citizens because of SEC and SFC regulation

Are there any other exchanges already available - or upcoming - with features and dividend distribution on par with the STeX Exchange ?

are there any plans to allow US and Hong Kong citizens in the future?

Will get back to you on that.

Have you heard anything more about this?

Consider it a 'maybe'. It's all about government regulation and practices.

meaning; anything could happen. so there is a chance that US and HK citizens could be allowed in the future.

Pretty much.
bartwon

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:40:10 AM

That's the STeX technology paper.   Smiley

Can also be downloaded directly from their site here:
https://stex.exchange/media/pdf/stex_technology.pdf

It's just a one page document. Well worth taking a look.
It explains the Decentralization setup, Crypto-security, Speed and Horizontal scaling.

That paper is very interesting. does not look like it is easily available on the website.
bartwon

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:43:22 AM

Possibly in 3-5 years.

From WP:

due it being the fastest jurisdiction in which to incorporate that kind of business.

That's very hopeful news. and I guess this has not even been thought about at this point in time, but if it were going to be FIAT transactions then it would be possible to buy all the coins on ecxchange directly with debit or credit cards or will be limited to BTC and ETH which is typical of most exchanges?
bartwon

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:50:54 AM

Another fascinating fact is that one of the STeX advisers (amongst them; Serguei Popov, one of the founders of IOTA) is Gigi Janelidze. Janelidze is the Ex Art Director / Lead Designer for Yandex and Head and co-founder of the TOPOS Studio. He will advise on how to build STeX EXCHANGE tools and interfaces with a user-first approach, which is pretty cool. Excited about that.

Very best. so what you are saying is Not only can Stex exchange become the most notorious exchange to handle traffic and buy what ever coin in one platform, but it can actually also become the best designed crypto exchange of all time.
Tsar Bomba

Activity: 211
Merit: 10

BountyHunter|AirdropHunter|Pretty Girl Hunter

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:58:43 AM

Wow! This is an interesting exchange. A while ago I was just chatting on telegram with a friend and I said to him that we must participate on these exchange/market crypto ICO projects as early as possible coz' cryptocurrency is still at its earliest stage. Glad I found your post about this one. Thanks!
I'm going to DYOR on this. Smiley

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DAOX: Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs / Bounty & Airdrop / ANN THREAD / TELEGRAM
njords (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:50:28 PM

That's the STeX technology paper.   Smiley

It explains the Decentralization setup, Crypto-security, Speed and Horizontal scaling.

That paper is very interesting. does not look like it is easily available on the website.

Text below, with the exception of the visual images.

### STeX EXCHANGE TECHNOLOGY ###

# Decentralization

STeX's own Cloud cluster is
physically hosted in many
countries to prevent possibility
of shutting down by physical or
technological attack or failure.

# Crypto-security

All STeX systems are encrypted
and cannot be accessed without
proper authorisation from STeX
authorities. The project’s main
funds including user’s funds are
stored in cold wallets and cannot
be accessed from the internet.

# Speed

Superfast cloud processing core
– internal trades are completed
in a blink of an eye.

# Horizontal scaling

Our A2A decentralized technology allows us to support hundreds of thousands cross rates simulta-
neously. Behind our system lie years of experience in trading on world's largest stock exchanges and
years in developing trading algorithms for private hedge-funds and brokers. This unique combination
of understanding end-user needs and knowledge of how to build infrastructure capable of delivering
services to millions of users, with sophisticated HTF market-making algorithms ensures that project
will be successful and at the same time very hard to copy, if someone wishes to compete.

njords (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:52:55 PM

Very best. so what you are saying is Not only can Stex exchange become the most notorious exchange to handle traffic and buy what ever coin in one platform, but it can actually also become the best designed crypto exchange of all time.

Yandex is a big deal. I absolutely have great hopes for the STeX EXCHANGE design with a heavyweight like Gigi Janelidze to advise.
jetx

Activity: 320
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:03:44 AM

Yandex is a big deal. I absolutely have great hopes for the STeX EXCHANGE design with a heavyweight like Gigi Janelidze to advise.

Serguei Popov who came up with IOTA. Nick working with VK which is a huge platform like the Facebook of Russia, and also the founder of KeyCAPTCHA. Gigi Janelidze, with a background as lead designer at Yandex. there's some great minds involved with the STeX Exchange project.
jetx

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:06:23 AM

Wow! This is an interesting exchange. A while ago I was just chatting on telegram with a friend and I said to him that we must participate on these exchange/market crypto ICO projects as early as possible coz' cryptocurrency is still at its earliest stage. Glad I found your post about this one. Thanks!
I'm going to DYOR on this. Smiley

once that research is complete and you're sold beyond a shadow of a doubt, there's a STE token whitelist in case you were wondering.
jetx

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:15:10 AM

the STeX Exchange has great potential if they deliver as they say they will.
jetx

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:17:52 AM

# Decentralization

# Crypto-security

# Speed

in a blink of an eye.

# Horizontal scaling

Our A2A decentralized technology allows us to support hundreds of thousands cross rates simulta-
neously. Behind our system lie years of experience in trading on world's largest stock exchanges and
years in developing trading algorithms for private hedge-funds and brokers. This unique combination
of understanding end-user needs and knowledge of how to build infrastructure capable of delivering
services to millions of users, with sophisticated HTF market-making algorithms ensures that project
will be successful and at the same time very hard to copy, if someone wishes to compete.

the text alone is good but i'd still recommend the stex_technology.pdf to get the images included for a better understanding.
jetx

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:46:41 AM

Possibly in 3-5 years.

From WP:

if they can get that process completed then that'd be great, albeit that'll be a tricky task.
jetx

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:49:59 AM

i'm sticking with STE as i'm just interested in the dividend payouts, but that's me.

Same here. I got in on the STE presale and I'm mostly interested in passive income with these things. It does look like I'll be getting A2A anyway though, since dividends by the looks of it will be paid out 30% ETH and 70% A2A.

yeah. looks like STE owners will be getting a small airdrop of A2A anyways though. definitely. passive income is the way to go and so if you want passive income then you want STE, not A2A.
bartwon

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:17:15 PM

# Decentralization

# Crypto-security

# Speed

in a blink of an eye.

# Horizontal scaling

the text alone is good but i'd still recommend the stex_technology.pdf to get the images included for a better understanding.

In any case, they can handle plenty of traffic on this platform.
bartwon

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:18:56 PM

Possibly in 3-5 years.

From WP:

if they can get that process completed then that'd be great, albeit that'll be a tricky task.

There will be work to train all these people, but over time I think crypto exchanges will be so big and popular that it will be easier to find such employees.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: