Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:30:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH v NEO  (Read 4131 times)
johstacy

Activity: 225
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:36:59 PM

The ethereum is the more famous and more old platform. A large number of coins have been created on the basis of Ethereum.
Neo is a younger platform. NEO has only recently gained wide popularity. There appeared ICOs, and media began to write more about this project.
I have both coins. I think the choice between them is difficult.

Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:44:33 PM

of course I choose both, your question is like between BTC vs ETH,

both have good growth, ETH is BTC partners and NEO has a very stable and excellent value stability.

sangwookie

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Put it all on the line and go for broke

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:47:37 PM

Everything is in development so let's see which will win out. I think Ethereum will become like Google in the western countries and Neo will become like alibaba like it currently is.

I really like Cardano, but they have high standards. This could be a benefit and a curse in this newly developing market. I think we will just have to wait and see.

The blockchain technology can develop and be a great boon for the world or it can just become another credit card and coupon/reward system. It needs time.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:02:34 AM

Everything is in development so let's see which will win out. I think Ethereum will become like Google in the western countries and Neo will become like alibaba like it currently is.
This looks real, how ethereum makes a domination of the worldwide smartcontract adopters and then NEO try to rule china with its project. So, just like what already happened with google and alibaba.

I really like Cardano, but they have high standards. This could be a benefit and a curse in this newly developing market. I think we will just have to wait and see.

The blockchain technology can develop and be a great boon for the world or it can just become another credit card and coupon/reward system. It needs time.
Cardano is another gold but i can't predict when that will be shining.

It seems cardano is overhyped coin in my opinion. It looks there will be a more smart contract competitor for sure.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
deadmousehat

Activity: 1974
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:45:18 AM

I think ethereum still win for now because many ico using ethereum than other smart contract platform.
I see only a few ico that use NEO platform. but I don't know what happen in the future will still growing or not.
Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:47:34 AM

Which do you think is better and why?

of course ethereum (ETH) because ethereum used by platform and it always used by people, people always will buy for fee
maybe in the future ethereum increase high price, my suggest you invest on it

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
hiddenmist

Activity: 199

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:12:03 PM

Both of the coins are good but as of now Ethereum has more community and it is already been tested thru time. Maybe in time, we will see who is the best in terms of smart contract if NEO would have many tokens added on their platform.

krodmandoon

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:22:15 PM

I think ethereum still win for now because many ico using ethereum than other smart contract platform.
I see only a few ico that use NEO platform. but I don't know what happen in the future will still growing or not.

I think you are right, Ethereum is more popular now, but NEO is growing every day.
I think in the future NEO will move forward and this will hurt Ethereum in long run.

fempat

Activity: 331
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:30:07 PM

I think NEO will be better in future, but there is no doubt decentralisation issues within their platform.

I think the main reason ETH is higher now, is honestly just because its been out longer, and they obviously have more dApps
Also, Ethereum has some big players supporting it, and the fact that it is not as controlled as NEO is. I don't think NEO is enjoying the benefits of decentralisation that the blockchain has brought. This may change later but for now Ethereum is king.

Angel35

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:33:37 PM

I definitely prefer Ethereum to NEO, because Ethereum is much more reliable and it's proved with time. On the other hand, NEO is new cryrto which rushed to the top lately.
makulo123

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:39:42 PM

Ethereum is much, much better than NEO. Everyone say that "NEO is gonna be the NO.1" or "Ethereum is nothing besides NEO". The only reason that people protect NEO is that it is Chinese. I mean WTF? Ok, it is Chinese, and so what now? I am not saying that NEO is a shitcoin, it is a goin project, with good team with perfect blockchain, but it is nothing compared to Ethereum and Solidity.
bicoin110

Activity: 56
Merit: 8

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:40:41 PM

It depends on the use of coin. for example, ETH has some futures that Neo does not. Neo network is controllable but ETH has high security and governors could not control it. so I prefer ETH

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   NTOK   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION (https://ntok.io)
gustavroy

Activity: 450
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:43:59 PM

it can be a coin which is better than ethereum but you can compare them because ethereum is totally is a huge brand the most coins better than btc but we can't compare too.Ethereum and bitcoin are at different level.
kingpes14

Activity: 163

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:48:27 PM

Ethereum is most promising altcoin with smart contracts I think Ethereum has more powerfull team members and their new project are very good.
scoutcoin

Activity: 109

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:01:14 PM

Both are good coins with good project and strong team, but Ethereum is very simple to use and this make better Ethereum than others.
mpufatzis

Activity: 840
Merit: 128

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 07:52:53 AM

Both are considered to be good coins, not because of the price, but because they can make smart contracts.
The only problem for me is that NEO is centralized and not mineable. That means that you can not create new coins, so the majority of the profit goes to the creators who own the majority of the coins. On the other hand, Ethereum is decentralized and is mineable.
It is ASIC resistant so people do not need expensive gear to mine it but graphics cards which are much cheaper.
Tonygold1967

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:55:10 AM

I Think that ETH is definitely better, it is more strong and stable, I do not think that NEO is enough strong to be compared with ETH.
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 08:38:40 AM

A lot of rumors about this coins. Neo pretends to be a blockchain solution for Chinese government in some dreams) Eth waiting for a great update at the end of march as it was promised by Buterin. Neo you can earn money for holding it in native wallet and binance. They will give you gas for this. Imho dont need to decide just take two in 50/50 proportion. But with NEO I would be very careful cause he shows how fast can it lose its price.

EMV

Activity: 183

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:44:39 AM

Pros Neo
1) 9% per annum on NEO purses is charged to the balance
2) The crypt GAS holders of the NEO coin

Prospects for Neo
Proceeding from the insider of the crypto currency, by November 2017 it will cost 3 million satos for 1 coin.

Cons Neo at the moment did not notice a specific minus against other crypto-currencies

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
majest3

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:51:18 AM

I think Ethereum will still be the best. Although Neo is a good altcoin and is trusted by many people, Etherum still outperforms the number of daily transactions. This shows that Etherum is much better than Neo.
I think you should compare ETH vs BTC is better. It's a question that makes a lot of people confused and really makes people fascinated. Although the ETH cost is 10 times more expensive than BTC, most of the altcoin used in ICO projects is ETH.

Of course it does when you have the volume of ICO's on it,  ETH can handle 15 transactions per second compared to NEO's 1000/ps. Neo is planning to scale to 100,000 per second on chain and then has the likes of Trinity to increase that to millions with the use of off chain solutions. ETH wants to move to POS and has the promise of it's own version of sharding,but this is yet to happen. personally l am favoring NEO long term, they have partnered with some very good projects which will make there platform even better and will create more uses main stream.

Not sure how you can compare BTC and ETH when they are totally different platforms.

DeepOnion - Tor integrated - 100% anonymous
===> Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! <===​  (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1620543)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: