Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:57:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH v NEO  (Read 4131 times)
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:54:05 PM

NEO looks dangerous to me. Cause usually everything what Chinese government supports is artful and world dominating.

Curious, why do you think that NEO can be dangerous? For me, it is one of the leading cryptocurrencies that has a great potential. I love ETH, but I like NEO as well and I agree with this blogger:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyVg_jnPHc4
Zyborg

Merit: 256

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:23:51 PM

One is fully matured while the other is still in nascent stage bot are triggered by strong and solid projects.Currently ETH is the most strong coin among the Altcoins because of its smart contract technology,its developers are being funded more to get into more extensive research on its technology thats why today most of the ICO select ETH for their token distribution.ETH has covered a long distance to reach this level.Its price is increasing gradually.
NEO is China ETH & its follwoing ETH technology due to some ban reasons NEO development is bit affected by this.I think if continuous reasearch work is carried out i am sure that soon NEO would reach to ETH level.NEO development team is well conversant with Block chain technology and they are high educated and expert.Both the coins are worth of investment and should hold for long term.
Uhde

Activity: 616
Merit: 124

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:26:54 PM

neo is also good but ethereum is already dominated the market. most of new icos are using ethereum blockchain to issue their tokens. neo should make good advertising strategy get a share of the cake. ethereum is very strong and it is estimated they will be #1 in coinmarketcap in 1 year.
Welckomtome

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:16:39 PM

How do I love it - when comparing NEO and ETH.
Here you can argue endlessly because both platforms are very cool and if NEO will again develop in China as previously planned, then I think that the price should be at the level of ETH. Therefore, it is worth keeping both assets that would not miss the profit.
ntrader

Activity: 264
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 07:28:30 PM

Which do you think is better and why?

both of these coins are good selection (ETH and NEO). but ETH is used more than NEO in ICOs so you can buy ETH, but also NEO for long time is well.
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:39:25 PM

both of these coins are good selection (ETH and NEO). but ETH is used more than NEO in ICOs so you can buy ETH, but also NEO for long time is well.
NEO more promising. When team will present all that planned than NEO will go to moon  Grin While ETH not have enough performance all coins have chance to replace. And NEO have excellent possibiliities
KwizatzHaderach

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:41:11 PM

NEO seems to have more promising returns now than ETH. It is more scalable and well thought. ETH though is much more popular.
Still lots of potential still in the future.

kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:41:19 PM

Personally i think that eth has no competition for many years from now but at the same time i agree that projects like neo and ada are great and they are upgrading the blockchain technology in their own relative style, so i expect and wish them great future ahead.

Eminem23

Activity: 394

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:50:09 PM

On neo everyone hoped and he showed himself with the greatest failure together with the monero. And how now one can hope for this coin if they allowed such a fall. So it's better to ETH, although it's not for every purse.
senopratama

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:29:22 PM

both of these coins still great opportunities to become a coin that has a high value. It's just more ethereum has the name because it had long appeared even progression from ethereum also already looks very good. but NEO is still the very coin could develop in the future.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
chachadelacruz2018

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:43:44 PM

Both are good coins with good project and strong team, but Ethereum is very simple to use and this make better Ethereum than others.
joletartare

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:01:54 PM

Similarities
NEO and Ethereum are both blockchain projects specifically designed to host smart contracts, ICOs, utility Token Sales and dApps in a decentralized manner.
Their respective blockchains are fueled by crypto-assets (Gas in NEO, Ether in Ethereum).

Differences
Ethereum is not backed by any nation’s government, but it is supported by the EEA-Enterprise Ethereum Alliance. This speaks volumes about its popularity and potential success on the world’s stage.
NEO is one of the few blockchain platforms born in China. This has become the most important factor for NEO’s popularity in Asia, making it China’s first open-source public blockchain project. NEO was created by Onchain CEO, Da HongFei, and CTO, Erik Zhang. NEO is also backed by crowdfunding platform WINGS, Microsoft, Alibaba, and various other Microsoft-like giants. Its seems as though the Chinese Government has a leaning towards NEO

Maybe it is because I live in Europe, but I prefer ETH and don't feel NEO has a sufficient support community to win the fight ETH vs NEO.
Even people who have never been interested by cryptos have already heard about Bitcoin and Ether, while nearly nobody (here) about NEO...
Memeicomel

Activity: 448

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:54:45 PM

I think NEO also includes a good coin. in addition, the coin interesting NEO is very fitting to be a short-term coin. when compared with Ethereum I think NEO still has not been able to outperform it for now. but if the NEO continues to show a good improvement. I believe the NEO is able to outperform Ethereum.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Tetep Mesem

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:21:50 PM

Ethereum is a good coin, and as we know that Ethereum is the second best coin after Bitcoin. so most of you would prefer Ethereum rather than NEO. but I and some people still believe in the NEO that is able to be the coin of the future.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16 (http://sandblock.io)
pocketfullofpoke

www.daxico.com

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:26:15 PM

These two cryptos are really in the discussion of comparison as to which between them is better. Each with its own blockchain, and if they are going to compete nose to nose, i think neo will be the underdog. As to strength and popularity, ETH has already the edge for it has the second largest market cap and so popular in different ICOs today.

Babyfaceless

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:32:15 PM

I have observed that most ICOs with bullish tendencies uses the Neo platform. But among the two, I still think ethereum has wider supporters. So I would still prioritized investing in ethereum supported projects.
cryptokudi

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:44:33 PM

Both are considered to be good coins, not because of the price, but because they can make smart contracts. The only problem for me is that NEO is centralized and not mineable. That means that you can not create new coins, so the majority of the profit goes to the creators who own the majority of the coins. On the other hand, Ethereum is decentralized and is mineable. It is ASIC resistant so people do not need expensive gear to mine it but graphics cards which are much cheaper.
erox

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:46:42 PM

Ethereum is huge, vitalik is a smart guy and knows how to manage a project, he already has a lot of experience. Neo has just started, there are still not many projects that use neo blockchain, but it has good potential. Personally, I invested in both projects.

NAVIBRATION  -  feel your way   |   The way of knowing the world, reinvented
▬▬   WHITEPAPER   :   ONE PAGER   ▶  WATCH INTRO
FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   YOUTUBE
CryptoAddictedGuy

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:48:57 PM

Both are good! HOLD both and that's it Wink
jekyde

Activity: 252
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:49:49 PM

better eth because it have own market, but neo is good too because neo is "eth from china" did you ever hear that ? if you are find coin like eth i prefer you to invest on waves, it has low price and it will be like eth in the next year Smiley what do you think ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: