Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:00:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH v NEO  (Read 4131 times)
cryptokudi

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:36:50 PM

I think both options are good. Ethereum is growing very well up until now, its popularity is quite high and quite in demand by its investors like ethereum, NEO also has a pretty good progress right now, has good value and stable enough on the market, NEO has been stealing the attention of investors who are involved in cryptocurrency.
y3v63n

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:40:49 PM

NEO is a promising and ambitious crypto but it is too early to say that it is going to surpass ETH any time soon.
commanderbitcoin

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:00:36 AM

Which do you think is better and why?

It is hard decision to make because both are good coins. In terms of buy support they also have both good buy support. Ethereum is the first Smart Contract platform which makes it advantage for Ethereum. NEO have a big chance to get better profit compared to Ethereum because it is still cheaper than Ethereum. Ethereum has more Smart Contract token than NEO but NEO token are all back up with real business and big known companies in Asia and other parts of the world while Ethereum has many shitcoins. My decision I think its a tie for now. I will wait another year which one is the best.

ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 04:35:54 AM

for me, it is still ethereum. Do you know why ? because ethereum is way ahead of the competition and there's a lot of competetion on the current level of market cap where neo is in right now.

drrekkty

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:15:15 PM

NEO is an ethereum, but with a more specific goal: to ensure the development of a smart economy. Ethereum is also a platform for business development and innovation: its goals depend on the people who use it. Yes, NEO has several obvious advantages over the airwaves, but the latter is likely to retain its positions, as it has already received wide recognition. The true value of NEO is its compatibility with regulatory requirements.
askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:18:01 PM

In a technological advancement, there is nothing better then ETH at the moment, however, the issue is that the promotion, announcements, and other activities are not publized as much as NEO do.
There are regular marketing activities from NEO, they have continues event line ups making new partnership.
I believe in both and I have a bag of both, however, I would love to see the competition in the coming future and I will be happy with that as competition gives you more reason to become better.
Bonanzabits

Activity: 364
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 05:22:13 PM

For the exchange, the pair NEO and ETH resembles a pair of Monero and Bitcoin. Huge potentials, opposing the points of the globe by the concentration of developers. To talk about who is whom, it's just as though to disassemble one half of humanity differently. I think we will be pleasantly surprised by the joint work of all these blockchains.
Charity07

Activity: 178

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:23:19 PM

NEO good coin but lost competitiveness with ETH indeed I think ETH is better because it has a modern system and rapid development, it shows the quality of Ethereum is better than NEO and the price of ETH is very low, so in the long run, the return on investment is higher, so I am more willing to invest in the ETH.
andiko

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:28:44 PM

On the ethereum, too much unnecessary and deceptive ICO is being created. That's why I'm on the side of NEO, since it is not yet popular to create fraudulent ICOs. All the projects on NEO are really good and validated by reputable people, for example EffectAI

anhhung409

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:31:48 PM

I like ETH just like I like Bitcoin. It has become so familiar to me and I've always been paying attention to it since I joined Bitcoin. It is quite stable, good background, big market, many places accept it. Besides, it is very secure, easy to use, easy to trade and many people know about it. It surpasses NEO a lot

razinvel

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:33:14 PM

Ethereum is number 1 in the field of smart contracts and decentralized application development. It's the brainchild of the programmer Vitalik Buterin.This crypto-currency platform is the world's largest distributed computing system. Ethereum is also the most popular platform for creating ICO projects with a market share of about 50%.
Coincoin256

Activity: 113

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:06:35 PM

Ethereum is huge, vitalik is sıuch a clever guy and knows how to manage the project. ethereum is the strongest altcoin right now. Neo is just started there are still not so many project that are using neo blockchain but it has a good potential fer mid ter. I wouldnt choose one of them but invest iin both.
kamike

Activity: 199

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:09:48 PM

hey guys,

Was wondering about ETH v NEO and was happy to find this thread on a google search. A lot of great points made throughout this thread and wanted to thanks to everyone for their contributions. It really helps the new crypto community members being able to readily find information like this.
I love those 2 coins, so it would be great to have both coins as I know that it will give us  an opportunity in the future, I know that they are worth investing at so no need to choose, choose them  both that is the wise thing to do.
Fioraver

Activity: 472

Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:12:17 PM

I like ETH just like I like Bitcoin. It has become so familiar to me and I've always been paying attention to it since I joined Bitcoin. It is quite stable, good background, big market, many places accept it. Besides, it is very secure, easy to use, easy to trade and many people know about it. It surpasses NEO a lot

You are right about everything you are saying. I like Bitcoin and Ethereum as well.
Ethereum is in far better position than NEO at the moment, but I  think that NEO has good potential and can cause some troubles to Ethereum.

digitran

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:15:41 PM

At the moment, ETH is better, because ETH has more applications, and ETH looks more stable. I will choose ethereum because for me the next bitcoin will be ethereum coin. So if you have extra money right now better to buy ethereum now and you will see your money will grow.
Vansire

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:27:49 PM

Does it really matter, now you need to register tokens like securities. You might as well ask IPO vs ICO, because the regulations of crypto are going to be like on stocks.

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 11:04:54 PM

And why dont we put 50% and 50% on them? They both are great, and they are almost the same only that with different technologies. Just like cardano and ETH.

ETH definitely has an upper hand compared to NEO. NEO is still growing into the market but is full of potential, for a longterm holding, id suggest you hold both for they all have a chance to grow

NEO is worth the risk, i would put more than 40% of my portfolio on it.

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
holigans

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:34:10 AM

I think that I am currently Opting into Ethereum because many people prefer Ethereum and have good long-term blockchain and popular applications, and with Ethereum we can transact quickly and have good potential on the exterior with NEO
Redhead5

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:00:49 AM

I personally like ETH over NEO. ETH acceptability on various online platform as a mode of payment makes it more popular and reliable than NEO among people.

This is really what situation is. Etheteum is more popular compared to Neo as of todate. But we dont know yet in the future that Neo will overpass Ethereum. But maybe this could take a long way to go before it happened. As for now Ethereum is a good platform compared to Neo as ethereum was accepted already by online transaction payment.
vina.lugtu

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:05:16 AM

I would prefer ETH, the most popular alternate coin and the difference between ETH and NEO is not even close. ETH is more stable than NEO and has a lot of possibility to increase. If I were you, there is no need for you to chose between the two. The good thing about investing on alt is that you always have a choice so consider investing on both of them. Try 60% ETH and 40% NEO.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: