Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:28:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ATF][TokenSale] – THE GLOBAL ECO BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM  (Read 10074 times)
Miraculously

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:11:07 PM

Wow, you have such a long time sor token sale? What was the reason of making it so long?
Don’t you get it? It’s convenient for investors. There’s plenty of time to invest, it’s beneficial for both sides.
I'm sure it only gets steeper and I hope I will be able to observe this process. ATF may become biggest agronomy ICO in the world!
The project is already popular, I think that everywhere will be a lot of news about it. They have raised much money during pre-ICO, that means something.
As for me, the most important thing is a good investment and how much will I receive in the end. News plays it role for sure, but I don’t think it’s so important nowadays.
I am sure that the benefit will be really great. They have reached the soft cap during presale, I believe that hard cap is reachable during next 2 months!
Can’t disagree with you. I am attracted to in this project is the fact that they are from the start show really good and interesting result!
I think that if the start is wonderful and promising, that it will be even better in the future. Need to buy tokens until they will be sold them out.  Smiley
Of course we can hope so, but unfortunately just can’t say anything related to reality. All these words are just our thought, we don’t know how token sale will go further. Let’s just watch this and wait.
It is possible to make a conclusion based on the work already done or to draw an analogy with similar projects. And what I can say, this project can reach its targets as they have great plan and they are working hard.
I think that it will be even better. At least judging by how they now work, right as you said.
Yes, I am fully agreed with you. The ICO scheme looks very promising. In my opinion, this is the most favorable distribution of income.
Also I think that it is beneficial, such a big hope for investors. Hope team will develop further that way. Let’s wish a good luck to AgroTechFarm project!
In my humble opinion, this is a fairly standard scenario, which is beneficial for all parties. You can see this in almost every good ICO. I’m glad that ATF is one of them.
I don't think this can be considered a standard. And I am not agreeing that all good ICOs are beneficial. Some of them are failed and caused only losing of money.
  I love it here now and I believe that it will only be more profitable for me. The things said above is about ATF, so I’m not bothering about others.

I am sure that investors will be in the money and with everything. The main thing that then it was even better.
What is most pleasant in my opinion, is that I can contact team members at any time. It’s not about every ICOs, only about a small number of them.
  Feedback is really important. Just some developers are not interested in the views of investors and our opinion is absolutely uninteresting for them. I think it’s not right from their side.
I'm sure you're not talking about this project. Everything here is really good. Decent feedback, I'm sure the developers are reading our opinions and listen to us.
I think so too. I hope that it will be even better in this regard, although I have no complaints.
  ATF Home are established and in testing now, of course this is another plus for the project. Most of the project have barely an idea when they finish their token sale.
ErichKrause

Activity: 125

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:15:28 PM

There’s too little tokens, I hope there will be high token price, at least 10$ per token. As I remember, right now it’s 0.01 ETH, or $5.7.
Imhotepp

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:18:36 PM

There’s too little tokens, I hope there will be high token price, at least 10$ per token. As I remember, right now it’s 0.01 ETH, or $5.7.
Certainly! Everybody immediately sees that the project has prospects to work efficiently and, of course, sufficiently large have invested into it.
PISTON_1

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:49:40 AM

Certainly! Everybody immediately sees that the project has prospects to work efficiently and, of course, sufficiently large have invested into it.
Intensive work is essential to the success of each project. This one is not an exclusion.
Razhabov

Activity: 235

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:55:21 AM

Intensive work is essential to the success of each project. This one is not an exclusion.
  I immediately saw the potential and the hard work of the developers. The AgroTechFarm worth it. Hope for success in foreseeable future.
InVE$$$tOR

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:59:31 AM

I immediately saw the potential and the hard work of the developers. The AgroTechFarm worth it. Hope for success in foreseeable future.
Joined to your opinion!  Smiley
If the team will do their work properly, we will see successful project in no time!
PRAKT!K

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:04:26 AM

If the team will do their work properly, we will see successful project in no time!
This is good indeed, no doubts. But how will ordinary users avail the ATF equipment?
Imhotepp

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:48:03 AM

This is good indeed, no doubts. But how will ordinary users avail the ATF equipment?
Well, everyone want to get fresh and clean plant. ATF give you the opportunity to grow whatever you need simply and easy! No need in agronomy skills, no need in preparing the soil, just plug the device in and you are done!
GOZIC

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:52:03 AM

Well, everyone want to get fresh and clean plant. ATF give you the opportunity to grow whatever you need simply and easy! No need in agronomy skills, no need in preparing the soil, just plug the device in and you are done!
  But why don’t we need to prepare soil? How can plant grow on unprepared soil? These questions getting me stuck.
CeNaToP

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:56:07 AM

Don’t you know? ATF equipment doesn’t require soil at all! So, you immediately get rid of pesticides or other bad causes in soil that can hurt your plant. You are getting clean, untouched by human plant.
dunghkhn

Activity: 110

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:02:19 AM

Nice it's will success like Bitcoin team is very active and project is powerfull always be with you
Purge

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:39:02 AM

Don’t you know? ATF equipment doesn’t require soil at all! So, you immediately get rid of pesticides or other bad causes in soil that can hurt your plant. You are getting clean, untouched by human plant.
Am I right in the fact that it should be better than all the plants I’ve literally saw?
KrIp

Activity: 118

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:46:26 AM

Am I right in the fact that it should be better than all the plants I’ve literally saw?
  Yes, this is the greatest feature of this project. You can get best plants without any effort.
TouGhiE

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:50:23 AM

What challenges can be faced by people who want to get an organic food? I think this is the most wide-spread question for you  Smiley
By the way, I still don’t know how the token sale is going.
NeRoX82

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:54:08 AM

What challenges can be faced by people who want to get an organic food? I think this is the most wide-spread question for you  Smiley
Well, the main is – there’s too little sorts of organic food on the market. This caused by large agro holdings that aimed on narrow field of growing. ATF can solve this problem by presenting the equipment.
UnIvErS

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:57:36 AM

Well, the main is – there’s too little sorts of organic food on the market. This caused by large agro holdings that aimed on narrow field of growing. ATF can solve this problem by presenting the equipment.
  I think the main problem is that it’s impossible to grow plants in some countries. For example, deserted or cold countries. There no soil at all or its quality is too bad for growing.
YGICIQU

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:01:13 PM

I think the main problem is that it’s impossible to grow plants in some countries. For example, deserted or cold countries. There no soil at all or its quality is too bad for growing.
  Yeas, you are right. That’s why I moved to another country once. It was too cold to hold a farm, but now I’m happy! My farm is growing constantly!
HuP9RX

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:05:05 PM

Yeas, you are right. That’s why I moved to another country once. It was too cold to hold a farm, but now I’m happy! My farm is growing constantly!
How that issue can be solved by ATF? I mean the fact that equipment needs to be located in that country too. Did you find the way? What tip can you tell me?
AGRE$$IV

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:11:41 PM

How that issue can be solved by ATF? I mean the fact that equipment needs to be located in that country too. Did you find the way? What tip can you tell me?
This equipment requires only electricity for its work, heat and sunlight imitation are in the box. The only problem is, how bright is it shining? Seems like permanent lamp in my house.  Smiley
maAE$tRo$2000

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:15:53 PM

What challenges can be faced by people who want to get an organic food? I think this is the most wide-spread question for you  Smiley
This equipment requires only electricity for its work, heat and sunlight imitation are in the box. The only problem is, how bright is it shining? Seems like permanent lamp in my house.  Smiley
There’s electronic tinting on the glass, it won’t be your lantern as you said.  Smiley It looks modern and controlled by mobile phones, what does the investor need from the project?  Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 »
  Print  

Jump to: