Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:30:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: This can be addictive!!  (Read 3739 times)
forestharvest
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:16:45 AM

I'm a newbie and have been into crypto for a couple of months now.  I must say the advice from other members about not checking trades too often is very good.  One can become obsessed with it, and I think the thrill of the "win" can be quite addictive.  Similarly that depressed feeling when the world is "red" can be deflating as well.  There must be a "happy" medium, if one is to maintain a balanced life.

I can understand where you coming from when i first started my crypto journey. I did not pay much attention to my wallet as i know that since i just started my wallet should have nothing much close to 0. I think after a few months or so i got nothing to do and i just open my wallet and i see i got a coin at 5-600 value that moment i was very stun and happy .
hasbdzb8382

Activity: 94

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:45:48 PM

Some people buy some coins and really forget about it until the next year or two. Others check every day because they like it, or their work. I think it's just a matter of habit. But for long-term investment I think there is a point, to not too often open the chart
hongtranggg

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:50:29 AM

My first 6 months in crypto really took a large amount of my time. Reading exploring and learning things about crypto. Being updated on all the news. But now we're in the bear market I'm less focused now compared before
thaoco.codai865

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:21:02 PM

crypto like gambling, we will always be addicted if we win the bet and will be very depressed when lost. the only way is having to control ourselves, do not be too eager to get abundant results because we do not know whether we will continue to win or we will continue to lose next.
juliyett

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:18:57 PM

Don't see any 'addictions' here. Every participant works how he thinks is right. Work as you can, and your profits will show are you right ot not in this question.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
toyouta9999

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:02:19 AM

Some people buy some coins and really forget about it until the next year or two. Others check every day because they like it, or their work. I think it's just a matter of habit. But for long-term investment I think there is a point, to not too often open the chart.
oxoxoxox

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:11:35 AM

I think that the cryptocurrency market is very attractive to investors. It is the rate of return. Everyone wants to get rich overnight, but they are afraid because of the red color of the market. This is very contradictory! Investing here, we need courage and a good attitude! Trying to watch the market only 3 times a month is a great way!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
brenzosa

Activity: 162

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/YHngU9x

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:17:30 AM

trading is for skilled people only.  if you want crypto trading to be part of your daily life, then learn by trading a small amount only.  it would help alot if you can get some inside information about the coin project you're trading.  and don't let emotions take over.
leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:53:32 PM

You are right. It is important for people to learn to pace themselves. Some people tend to check the charts all of the time and if the market is plummeting, this can lead to them panicking and then selling off their coins at losses which is not good. Also if you do not have any experience in the market then trading is not what you should be doing. Learn to log out for a while and stay away.
humjeulk

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:24:44 AM

Crypto is exceptionally irresistible, particularly at the outset. After that you figure out how to manage the swings and how the business sectors function however beginning off it is extremely difficult to put down that telephone. That is the reason I generally stretch having a legitimate routine outside of digital currency. Regardless of whether that implies getting in great exercises, hanging out with loved ones, or some alone time to do your leisure activity, you ought to do it. Whatever it intends to you get a routine outside of digital currency since that will go far in keeping your mind normal.
Suwirump

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:17:44 PM

Try to permit yourself a most extreme number of times you will open the application. Let's assume you will open blockfolio 5 times each day. This system has worked for me, in light of the fact that else I was opening the application each time I grabbed my telephone and it wasn't making me upbeat by any means.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:46:34 AM

My first 6 months in crypto really took a large amount of my time. Reading exploring and learning things about crypto. Being updated on all the news. But now we're in the bear market I'm less focused now compared before
This is precisely when you should focus more in the market, it is very easy to stay focused in the market when everything is going your way and you are making money all day thanks to the bull market, but when things are not going that well that is the moment to watch the market very carefully because even if I do not think we are going to see a full recovery until some years passes at the same time a small recovery is always possible and you do not want to miss it.
Impros88

Activity: 293
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:35:32 AM

I'm a newbie and have been into crypto for a couple of months now.  I must say the advice from other members about not checking trades too often is very good.  One can become obsessed with it, and I think the thrill of the ""win"" can be quite addictive.  Similarly that depressed feeling when the world is ""red"" can be deflating as well.  There must be a ""happy"" medium, if one is to maintain a balanced life.

I can totally agree on that, because I have experienced this in my own life, if you only allow, cryptocurrencies related thoughts will consume your life completely, you wont be able to think and speak about nothing else.
heelariyanti

Activity: 148

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:37:22 AM

Indeed it could be exceptionally addictive particularly in the event that you don't have anything much else to do other than gazing at your PC or workstation and sitting tight for your pitch request to be eaten. Truly, I have been in that sort of circumstance previously and I scarcely rest sitting tight for the expansion of that specific coin.
wateball

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:39:00 AM

Yes, the rise in the price of cryptocurrencies will make us happy, and the decline will make us uncomfortable. We need to pay attention to other things, such as when we go to travel or something else when the price falls, don’t put your energy into encryption. In this, this time makes your life unbalanced
toygama

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:52:27 AM

Dont get attach to much with it, just place sell order and leave it like that. If the price hit your coin automatically sell.

Everything is dependable on the profit you want to gain from your trades. People who got rich with the successful trades probably had neglected their social life a bit and committed themselves fully to the market system. The small percent of the investors which gained the bigger profit had the significant amount of the luck and their time was not so significant for their profit.
Even if everyone desires the wealth and richness from the market balance must be preserved between the market and the real life because in the end you can also get out with a loss and you will then ask yourself where did you spend all your time.
Life is short and watching all day at the market charts can be distressing and ungratefull. To be truly successful you must watch the happening in the market all the time but is that really needed when you have enough to be happy in your life outside the market curves and different coin portfolios?

Doing things you love to spent your time it's can be called an addictive but anyway as long as we earn and have a chance to fulfill our dreams I think no matter that can be called addictive on cryptocurrency.
actimelfortelun

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:54:08 AM

You need to swim, and get their experience, based on the work .
Gromx

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:56:18 AM

For those who know how to trade does not play a special role which trend.A growing or falling market is not a cause for concern.
kiarasatina

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:02:24 AM

He should be alright if he keeps making money, if there is chance for him to get out the trade then he should do that at all times.
iryboy

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:05:42 AM

I think you join the crypto world at right time when prices were down and now you can see prices increase or fluctuate daily. People who invest when prices were high are not in good position now.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: