Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:20:25 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good news!  (Read 2351 times)
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:41:34 PM

Why do people get so happy about this? South Korea has stated some days ago that it would prohibit people from anonymous crypto trading. This directly implies that people will still be able to trade and whatnot, but only after verification. In other words, this article is just rehashing other articles, but then in a way they make it seem like it is a newly written article. It's lazy 'journalism' from the lowest levels, which is something that I have seen happen for quite a while now. It's almost like there isn't anything interesting to write about anymore. And of course, people here just read the title and start posting....
AriannaSantosUU

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:48:30 PM

Wow! Definitely a good news. Good job South Korea. Hope other country will follow what South Korea did. It helps the investors for easy transaction. It can also contibute to strengthen the security for cryptocurrency.
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:58:40 PM

Yes, those are good news. They are not the "ideal news", because they somehow try to remove your privacy, but this is probably fair enough, and it's definitely better than a ban like China did. Governments clearly just want to be able to charge taxes, and this will give them the ability to do just that.
Of course that I've recently saw this video of Andreas about the price of losing privacy, and it makes me wonder if they are just trying to charge taxes, or if it is something else.

Bitcoin Q&A: The price of losing privacy (Andreas Antonopoulos)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2G8IgiLbT_4

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

sohel436290

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:14:36 AM

Thank you for share that news I am personally happy with this issue. In this way, Bitcoin will be more popular And better than now. South Korea will be ahead 2 stapes their competitor countries. there going too much digital. the are involved with Bitcoin and I am sure South Korea will give positive to bitcoin I think this country going on the right way. as soon as possible like this country accept Bitcoin and for the reasonBitcoin will rise again. I hope that this think will be followed many others country and best of luck South Korea.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:28:07 AM

By reading the current flows, just like what happen before china and Korea fud result to some downfall then after tehy decide to make some
good calls then the value will start to jump, I personally think that in anyhow it will really affect the current value and for sure more new good
things will happen along the way, Korea got a lots of bitcoin lovers so if they begin to work again with this system then expect the mooning anytime
now, keep your coins and wait till we see the incoming up-rise of bitcoin again.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:41:22 AM

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/south-korea-allows-cryptocurrency-trading-real-name-registered-accounts/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

Hey guys good news here. Hope this will affect bitcoin price and it will grow up. What do you think?
Even it has some restrictions, still a great news for the South Koreans that are dealt with cryptocurrencies. But I can see some disadvantages on this,

1. It says that virtual banks to real-name bank accounts - in regards to being decentralized and anonymous, users can no longer hide their identity.
2. Taxation will be implemented accordingly.

Advantages
1. South Korea FUD will be gone.
2. Massive pump.
3. Legality can be followed by other countries as well.

Restrictions are made to let people know that government still exist. Yes there are rules to be followed and if people obey, then that will be good for cryptocurrency since it will be legalized by government like for example in korea. Though the government will take taxes but it will be for the people in their country as well.
We are there and each government is showing that they mustn't be ignored even the cryptocurrency craze is starting to be well known and popular. But not all of their decisions are good for the people, there are situations that they are only thinking inside the box and not outside the box. But overall rating for this news, very well that South Koreans will be involving the whole world into another pump just like what the Japanese did last year.

That is the authority of each government. I'm sure it has gone through a lot of considerations. All policies are for the people and the country. The government is aware of the many benefits of cryptocurrency, but they also need to keep the state and people from the negative impact of cryptocurrency, so the government sets limits as a prefentive action.
That's how a government must work, to balance things and to protect their people from something they think it will lead their economy to chaos. But in bitcoin, they are taking it differently. We all agree on how governments must work and they have to keep their interest into something. But let's not go far with this discussion, this is a very good news to SK.
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:42:39 PM

this is good news for south koreans not only just for south korea but also in the world so this is the beginning of increasing bitcoin so hopefully in the next month. China should be like in south korea supporting cryptocurrency.
Mc_Moneysack

Activity: 154
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:57:29 PM

I hope that all the FUD will be gone now. The situation in South Korea shows us that whenever there are talks about government intervention this does not equal to “banning” cryptos. However, I am wondering if market volume in South Korea will get back to its previous levels, as the loss of anonymity may scare off a few investors. This could be particularly true for those who created accounts before submission of IDs and personal data was necessary on exchanges. These are the ones that will now loose their anonymity.

I am also not familiar with the South Korean tax system. Now that the government will be in a position to track taxable actions it may be possible that there will be less trading and more long term investments, as is e.g encouraged by the tax law in my country, where profits are tax free once you have held your cryptos for a year.

What do you think?

SHIVOM  ──  The Future is your Genome! Own it.
Join our Token Campaign!  ──  https://shivom.io/
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:08:15 PM

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/south-korea-allows-cryptocurrency-trading-real-name-registered-accounts/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

Hey guys good news here. Hope this will affect bitcoin price and it will grow up. What do you think?
South Korea never wanted to ban exchanges. All they wanted to do was add regulations and only verified users will be able to trade crypto currencies. That is you will have to follow all the policies imposed by the government, which indirect shows that the trading will be controlled by the South Korean government thus crypto currencies losing its main feature - decentralization. Crypto currency and banks were never meant to be together.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
rancidgash

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:18:17 PM

this is good news for south koreans not only just for south korea but also in the world so this is the beginning of increasing bitcoin so hopefully in the next month. China should be like in south korea supporting cryptocurrency.
Investor confidence seems to be returning.the market has consumed the news of a possible ban on trading in cryptocurrency in South Korea and China, and lower prices during the week have enabled smaller investors to enter the market.
nick_nick

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:18:49 PM

Yes, this should be a glad tidings to the Koreans but I don't think it is necessarily a great news for the global Bitcoin community. Whether there is a liberal acceptance of bitcoin by them or not, Bitcoin price will always rebound at the right time. By the way, Korea isn't that a great economy like China. Yet, when China banned its citizens from participating in bitcoin activities Bitcoin still survived it and recorded a fresh ATH after. I am really nonchalant towards what the Koreans legislation is on Bitcoin.
I do agree with your side of view. I don't think its any good news for the global bitcoin community in entirety; its only glad for the Koreans and don't see much effect on the bitcoin community
iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:18:52 PM

its really such a good news, "Cryptocurrency Trading for Real-Name Registered Accounts, Investors will now be required to convert their virtual bank accounts to real-name bank accounts in order to continue trading.". This is WHY KYC wants to implement. but it will totally affects your privacy. but its such a good thing to totally has a big effect this good news in bitcoin price in the future. cant wait to be followed this in the other countries that totally banned this bitcoin.
nevafade

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:20:56 PM

By reading with this good news, there are major changes expected in the crypto world and soon it will make us more excitement and surprises to come.
stely41

Activity: 110

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:24:41 PM

Investor confidence seems to be returning.the market has consumed the news of a possible ban on trading in cryptocurrency in South Korea and China, and lower prices during the week have enabled smaller investors to enter the market.
Good news from the South Korea , that will give a new impetus to the Cryptocurrency.
Beroximos

Activity: 96

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:25:32 PM

Yes, it is a really good solution for traders. BTC will go up surely and multiply his value many times.
kingragnar

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:35:00 PM

I think That`s a real good news too. Hopefully not just south Korea with opening accounts, deposits and withdrawals, transferring of funds and exchanges. Hopefully, the world will soon be available. Such a situation will greatly impact the market especially for bitcoin. This will help more people to adopt the virtual currency or what I mean cryptocurrency
coinlawyer

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:44:15 PM

Yes, those are good news. They are not the "ideal news", because they somehow try to remove your privacy, but this is probably fair enough, and it's definitely better than a ban like China did. Governments clearly just want to be able to charge taxes, and this will give them the ability to do just that.
Of course that I've recently saw this video of Andreas about the price of losing privacy, and it makes me wonder if they are just trying to charge taxes, or if it is something else.

Bitcoin Q&A: The price of losing privacy (Andreas Antonopoulos)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2G8IgiLbT_4

And probably the next aim after this steps of the South Korea and China outhorities would be taxing all withdrawal transactions from crypto to fiat!
Just curious what the rate would be for withdrawal to fiat regarding as they wrote in the articke exchanges will pay "..taxes at a collective rate of 24.2 percent from local cryptocurrency exchanges this year".

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
arthur25

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:46:56 PM

For me this is not really good news. Bitcoin is decentralized and not centralized. The step of government shown that bitcoin in their country is centralized. Of course in the future government will execute tax to all South Korean bitcoiners. Then maybe bitcoin developers would not apply that kind of rules. Because if bitcoin adopt that bitcoin will be controlled by the government.
gua86402

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:54:21 PM

This is really good news, the price of BTC is also increasing in a few days!

The behavior of the south Korean government seems to imply the legitimacy of BTC!

Real-name registration is a sign that the south Korean government may impose a tax on BTC transactions!

The south Korean government also wants to benefit from BTC!
Paupau29

Activity: 45

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:00:27 PM

Its goodnews its shows legality of bitcoin but if its registered by your real name it can be imposed to taxes if its transacted
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: