Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:06:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good news!  (Read 2351 times)
dipok07

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 09:25:33 AM

Looking forward to better news.

CRYPTAL DASH ❍ ❍ ❍ Exchange is LIVE, we're giving away4,7m$ in   trading credits
███████ Twitter   |   Facebook   |   Blog   |   Website   |   Whitepaper  ████████
███████   Telegram   |   Bounty Telegram   |   ANN Thread   |   Bounty Thread   ███████
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:53:18 AM

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/south-korea-allows-cryptocurrency-trading-real-name-registered-accounts/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

Hey guys good news here. Hope this will affect bitcoin price and it will grow up. What do you think?

This is really a good news to bitcoin and all altcoin,good news also to all btc enthusiast, so it seems no more anonymous in south korea, cryptocurrencies are already subjective to tax.
        Whatever the outcome of these regulations and policies implemented by south korea's, I think will be the basis of the other country.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:14:36 PM

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/south-korea-allows-cryptocurrency-trading-real-name-registered-accounts/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

Hey guys good news here. Hope this will affect bitcoin price and it will grow up. What do you think?
Only FUDsters would be popping Champagne over this incident! Obvious they do not understand why governments after governments, who have vowed to ban Bitcoin ended up throwing it open to anyone that shows their ID. To anyone who cares to listen, no meaningful government is ever going  to ban Bitcoin, because they now have better understanding to target anonymity than Bitcoin itself.
gwapo.zylle

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:30:49 PM

For me the good news is the the existing of Bitcoin in our country because it gives a lot of advantages and it is really usefull in different way even in transaction little things or buying anything we want it can be the cryptocurrency will pay for that. The virtual money converted into real money.
xhoondilan

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:38:38 PM

For sure it will grow fast in korea because they are the firsy country who offer bank funds transfer to bitcoin. Sooner or later korean will replenish fiat money and use only cryptocurrency for their transaction to all establishment, but i think it might be difficult for the people to adjust when it became official currency to korean because there are people in rural area who don't have ideas about bitcoin.
evader11

Activity: 434

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:16:51 PM

it's really a good news for me, that the government will legalized bitcoin and allowing trading in south korea i hope it will happens in my country too. This is very helpful especially to the people live in korea hopefully worldwide will legalized bitcoin.

Kocret02

Activity: 1176
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:19:46 PM

I also hope if bitcoin prices can be high again, because the issue issues are now over including the issues in korea and maybe now we are just facing the issue in G20 hopefully with the G20 event can bring a nice impact for bitcoin and cryptocurrency.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ahiaba.john@yahoo.com

Activity: 365
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:23:04 PM

Good news indeed and congratulation to bitcoin holder world wide. I so much believed that this good news will boost the market price of bitcoin and it will definitely those that have invested during this period of fall price. More and more countries will declare bitcoin  acceptable for transaction in their respective place.

gajebo

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:36:31 PM

Yes, this is good news, hopefully with this news, its price will quickly rise again. this will be very helpful to make people, re trust for bitcoin investments, so bitcoin will definitely return to its best price.
damrianto

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:50:55 PM

Bitcoin has surpassed $ 15,000 and is unlikely to fall below that. Although this extraordinary price increase is not necessarily permanent, it has created new opportunities for the Blockchain entertainment industry. Many emerging new companies are funded through virtual currencies that drive price increases.
Blackhammer321

Activity: 400
Merit: 59

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:18:02 PM

This news will greatly affect the bitcoin's price specially when it is supported by the koreans.I hope other countries will do the same, this action by korean institution will give an opportunity for their citizen to get a passive income somehow. I believe this will give enlightenment to people who thinks that bitcoin is a scam.
vladimirnesgibaev1

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:44:58 PM

If we analyze the dynamics of the development of the bitcoin exchange rate from 2009, we can see that the price did not fall when there were economic difficulties in the world or individual countries.
ICOboomer

Activity: 128
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:32:47 PM

I think it's a good news for BTC
zergenyt09

Activity: 297

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:34:47 AM

That may be the reason for the spike of price of bitcoin when it was down like around 6,000$ to 11,000$. We just need events/news like this to boost bitcoin's reputation that will attract more investors.
Well I believe, with every dip and pump bitcoins are becoming popular. In the earlier times, yes the dip was considered as bad times and people started panicking and then selling at bad prices. And the dilemma was people never buy bitcoins in dip too because they usually thought may these prices never come back. But slowly and gradually now, this trend have come to end. Now, people are most awaiting for the dip to buy and pump to sell.
Sinecoin

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:43:12 AM

This is interesting and its definitely good for bitcoin and crypto in general.  Hopefully this will combat the fud that was spread when the whole korea banning crypto debacle was going on.  Acceptance like this is what will lead to the legitimization of crypto which will allow it to be taken more seriously thus increasing the prices.

center]
         ▄▄▄█████████████████
    ▄▄████████████████████████     
 ▄█████████▀▀▀            ████▌     ███▄
▐█████▀▀                  ▐███▌     ████
▐████                     ▐████     ████
▐████       ▄▄█████████████████      ▀▀█
▐████     ▐███████████████████▌
 ████▌     ███████▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄▄
 ▐████      █████       ██████████████▌
  █████     ▀█████     █████▌  ▀▀█████
   █████     ▀█████   █████▀     █████
    █████     ▀█████▄█████▀     █████
     █████     ▀█████████▀     █████
      █████      ▀█████▀      █████
       █████▄      ▀▀▀      ▄█████
        ▀█████▄           ▄█████▀
          ▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
            ▀█████▄▄ ▄▄█████▀
              ▀███████████▀
                 ▀▀███▀▀
BookiePro▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   BookiePro.fun   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████ █ █
  The World's Betting Exchange 
         ▄▄███▄███▄
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ██▀ ▀█████████████
   ▄██ ███▄██████████████
  ████ ██████████████████
   ███ ███████        ███ █▄
▄█▄ ██ ███████   ████████ ▀▀█▄
▀██▄ ████         █████ ▀██▄
  ▀█▄▄ ████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀█████ ██ ▀█▀
    ▀█ ████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█████ ███
       ███████   ████████ ████
       ██████████████▀███ ██▀
       █████████████▄ ▄██
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
             ▀███▀████▀▀
   Bet with  ▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆ Play Money

Win Real Bitcoin 
|   5 BTC ▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆ Prize Pool

World Cup 2018 
  Download 
Now
[/center]
tadex01

Activity: 99

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:50:48 AM

It is a good news that South Korea is given room for full trading, this will have positive and lasting impact to crypto world.
Aderiho Bitjones

Activity: 256
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:01:18 AM

The news is good. But Korea's influence on the market is not as great as everyone thinks. Maybe the price will increase, but not much. Let us hope for the best. Maybe other countries too will do something like that
Moneypham5

Activity: 134

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:13:32 AM

This is a pretty good news for the market, and bitcoin investors. I hope my country and governments around the world will be like Korea. It is a stepping stone to bring Cryptocurrency closer to people.
wisdomcn

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:13:59 AM

Well I can say this is a good news to Bitcoin and cryptocurrency because crypto as decentralized currency system are accepted in many countries as a legal payment system. With  It's acceptability will increase it's  popularity and profitable trading and investment system as the top Nations begin to adopt it. I believe that this will make more people to be involved  in the crypto world.
Maikl

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:35:27 AM

if you look closely, it is not the latest news and the course is not particularly affected, so far we touch the bottom. Soon hope we turn around and fly! The good news is, there's only one way from the bottom.))
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: