Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:13:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good news!  (Read 2343 times)
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:38:41 AM

While this is leading to exciting times, I think the more it is being legalized, the more people will be swayed from it by reason of psychological factors. People will always go for things that are in the black market because it is cheap, tax free, and money is quite well. Hence, you can see it is not by reason of its being illegal that people are into it but instead the benefits they derive from it like saving more money. Regulation of Bitcoin may bring some good like stabilization of the market, however, this also denotes that it will be more costly to invest in such because there will be fees like those of bank fees, taxes, and other governmental requirements that we have to take into consideration when calculating capitalization and operational costs. That is why it is not all good after all.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Joushi

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:11:37 AM

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/south-korea-allows-cryptocurrency-trading-real-name-registered-accounts/?utm_source=[Suspicious link removed]&utm_medium=facebook

Hey guys good news here. Hope this will affect bitcoin price and it will grow up. What do you think?
Yes,it's a good news.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:15:48 AM
Last edit: April 16, 2018, 03:41:57 AM by Clark05

I hope in that news the bitcoin price will grow up again so we can get more profit . Better to buy more bitcoin now and maybe your money will grow also. We need to patient and for sure you all waiting or few months of holding bitcoin you can get more profit. I hope also many good news in the bitcoin will release so many investor will invest to bitcoin again.
rivkavender

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:20:18 AM

good news POWH3D is still number 1 on Dapps

and is the OG of all of the clones

If you dont know what POWH3D is look here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fsl5lF5C_2Q&t=26s
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 10:24:47 AM

this could have an effect on bitcoin prices, because in essence the south korean government has approved bitcoin trading. but in line with the agreement of 6 south korea banks, it is not impossible to be taxed for each transaction. but I'm sure everyone will agree.
mkcube

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:25:27 AM

Good news.I have a lot of good news that came from bitcoin.My life was full of energy when it comes to bitcoin.The profit is good and it is a good investment.I hope that bitcoin will gow more and more for everybodys good news.
Paecga129

Activity: 422
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:32:51 AM

Bitcoin price might go up a little but that does not mean that the price will actually stay up and keep going up. By now we all already know that bitcoin price is very unstable and can change in a minute so we can only watch and see what happens to the market but for now it seems bitcoin has gone back to the $6k territory again so I don't think we are getting out of the bear market yet.
catur123

Activity: 127
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:38:53 AM

this is good news because south korea has helped develop this new technology by not banning crytpo trade in the country.
may other nations agree with southern korea as this is a new technology that must be developed by regulating the crypto trade in their respective countries rather than forbidding it.

• ICO • ROCKET.HASHBON.COM (https://rocket.hashbon.com/) • ICO •
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES!
sinta23

Activity: 668
Merit: 100

DogData

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:40:49 AM

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/south-korea-allows-cryptocurrency-trading-real-name-registered-accounts/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

Hey guys good news here. Hope this will affect bitcoin price and it will grow up. What do you think?
hope we are all good news is coming, but whether this good news can come, so hopefully that news will soon come with the passage of time that the current price of btc is still declining.

jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:53:42 AM

Bitcoin has risen a bit today. Is this a signal that a bear market is coming to an end? I think that this year's cryptocurrency may go through a long cold winter. What we can do is wait patiently. Whether the market recovers still requires long-term observation, and we cannot easily draw conclusions.
That is what we were waiting for but it is not confirmed. The market can go down again if people do not want to hold their coins for some more time to let the value goes high for more profit. On the other hand the market can jump high if people buy more that is what we say demand is increasing so with the increase in demand the market price will go high so that the expected outcome is in big amount. In order to get huge profit investors must be patient and do not have to take quick decision of selling their coins.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
SaiWAFU

Activity: 193
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:58:28 AM

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/south-korea-allows-cryptocurrency-trading-real-name-registered-accounts/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

Finally! Hope this would help bitcoin to rise its value again. I'm still not panicking but I do hope it won't continue to go down that it might be difficult for bitcoin to recover.

Will North Korea be open to bitcoin too? Smiley
rivkavender

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:58:13 AM

good news india didnt banned crypto here you go dont believe the FUD!!!

https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/04/07/no-india-not-banned-bitcoin-trading-government-confirms/
ylnar123

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:16:04 PM

Bitcoin has risen a bit today. Is this a signal that a bear market is coming to an end? I think that this year's cryptocurrency may go through a long cold winter. What we can do is wait patiently. Whether the market recovers still requires long-term observation, and we cannot easily draw conclusions.

January last year the price of Bitcoin is only around $2k yet right now that the price is $6k people still complain why it's going down. Of course it would go down as there are many investors dropping their stocks which makes the supply abundant. Yes it is a good idea to hold and wait patiently for it's price to surge back up like it has done in the last quarter of 2017.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
mullzerwar

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:59:17 PM

Actually, it is good news to hear that. Allowing bitcoin in that country may open other countries to welcome bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. But, we also should think about why must use their real name? I think there is something hidden behind this decision. In addition, can they ensure that the bitcoin username is the real name of them, not a fake name? It is still confusing decision. But, I'm sure that the country has considered all rules and possibilities about this thing. At least, they will not ban it that will affect the condition of cryptocurrency.
Cherrybomb

Activity: 114

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:06:40 PM

Finally  hope this would help bitcoin to rise its value again. I'm still not panicking but I do hope it won't continue to go down that it might be difficult for bitcoin to recover.what a good news is. It will be great to buy bitcoin today. The btc and the price of the tokens have increased dramatically.
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:11:39 PM

Finally  hope this would help bitcoin to rise its value again. I'm still not panicking but I do hope it won't continue to go down that it might be difficult for bitcoin to recover.what a good news is. It will be great to buy bitcoin today. The btc and the price of the tokens have increased dramatically.
for some people, the decline in bitcoin prices is good news. because they can buy more. but for some people who have bought at a high price this is a panic for them. because it is very difficult for bitcoin to raise the price again. maybe the end of the new year will look new growth
rivkavender

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:12:16 PM

for some people, the decline in bitcoin prices is good news. because they can buy more. but for some people who have bought at a high price this is a panic for them. because it is very difficult for bitcoin to raise the price again. maybe the end of the new year will look new growth

Lets keep the good news comming and kill the FUD
YuiAckerman

Activity: 185
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:36:30 PM

I think korea really trying to manipulate the people who are using bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency. In this way they can manage to see all the transaction that their people made and they can easily put some tax on their transaction, well anyways, I think it's still a good news because they will not ban trading anymore in their country.
That's correct! Another reason is crypto-currency is well known nowadays in every country but some other country are banning the crypto-currency because is will cause some terrorism. So korea is giving such a attention because many people are profiting the bitcoins itself or other tokens. As one of the wealth country they going to implements some adjustment for good community as well in other country.
Xerox101

Activity: 152

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:38:18 PM

It was a really good news to hear that the price will start to rise again, many people who had invested will rejoice since from the past of down price, it will be back to goes up, and start earning again.
altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:46:06 PM

The cryptoworld really needs news like this because honestly, i am so tired of this bearish market and i know FUDs are playing role in this situation as more and more users are panic selling their digital currencies.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: