Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:22:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good news!  (Read 2351 times)
ram64GB

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 05:05:13 AM

Well it is really a good news for South Korean people. I hope more country will do the same.
Lyne01

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:59:10 AM

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/south-korea-allows-cryptocurrency-trading-real-name-registered-accounts/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

Hey guys good news here. Hope this will affect bitcoin price and it will grow up. What do you think?

Certainly a good news for everyone. However, this doesnt affect the price of bitcoin until now. Let's just wait for the bigger news after April.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:17:36 AM

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/south-korea-allows-cryptocurrency-trading-real-name-registered-accounts/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

Hey guys good news here. Hope this will affect bitcoin price and it will grow up. What do you think?

No ban but regulation, just as expected. Governments want to collect taxes, not to kill this goose laying golden eggs.
Yes, bitcoin is the future, any govt that abandon the growth of this community, they stand against a tide. They can't . It is proven in China where Chinese traders move their asset to Hongkong and ofshore market. They trade bitcoin cash the money via ALipay from Hongkong. Chinese traders will continue their trading because cryptocurrency is borderless. Is China going to ban Internet? Will Chinese traders stop to trade? No, They will contonue to trade offline.
Lorna t

Activity: 179

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:53:08 AM

I'm very good at hearing about that countries both in Korea who are finally adopting investors the cryptocurrency market to the good opportunity for aspiring investors and trades and the fact that it is timely its approval to make it relevant for it to generation .seeing anything wrong with the real name that is trading for  use since the government will take the responsibility of moderating it.I think the reason behind it is a condition is to make it real that's all transaction are from legal and not violating even the law and of course to keep track of people .who is the trick to others.
mrditorik

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:58:11 AM

Hi friends
when bitcoin price raise up again ? I hold and wait for it reachs $10K
let me know your guess Wink
troglobait

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:59:57 AM

this is exactly good news, I hope this will affect the growth rate. Now a good opportunity to buy a crypto currency at a low price. I'm doing it!
rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:02:30 AM

The fact that South Korea pulled back it's banning of bitcoin and other bitcoin-affiliated activities at the expense of regulating its use is a good news itself. This might turn back the tides and might even encourage a lot of people to invest in the cryptocurrency industry.
rxplcgna

Activity: 104

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:08:09 AM

Yesterday, the Japanese government issued a news of the legalization of ICO, as well as the announcement of the Thailand government's opening attitude to bitcoin a few days ago, but none of them pushed the price of bitcoin to rise. The market is a bit bad and no new investors have entered the market.
Ruffian14

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:08:47 AM

Thats really a good news for cryptocurrency world and for korean people who have bitcoins. This type of news need to be scathered around the world because it will encourage people to enter cryptocurrency. I really hope
someday that other countries will start doing it too like korea and make bitcoin legal in their country. It will help to grow the price too because many people will start buying bitcoin again.

vorseb

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:19:29 AM

More good news again, ofcourse it will affect with BTC price. Lets share in your Social Media to make BTC more famous.
KuraJamban

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 07:22:44 AM

Do you think that this news is the beginning of uptrend BTC ?? I mean we have passed a downtrend channel for a long time since the end of 2017.
And i think this is a good time to buy. Lets wait and see if we can break the major resistance.

Britanshio

Activity: 226

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:26:49 AM

Nice to hear this one especially for different country interested to have bitcoin in relation to its earnings.I hope many country nation will feel free to accept crypto currency.
mendozaaria1

Activity: 104
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 08:04:52 AM

Good news I think Bitcoin will increase this year, but not know what day or month, it's good to save Bitcoin now. the problem is no investment to accumulate Bitcoin.

UnitedCrowd◈TRANSPARENT◈SECURE◈COMPLIANT◈
Digital direct fundings for your company  (https://unitedcrowd.com/)
[/cente
ClackKendi

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:42:06 AM

Today's bitcoin grower is 400usd / bitcoin although it is up but it's from the beginning of the excitement for beginners hoping, investors can breathe gently and continue waiting for the good news of bitcoin.
andongdanisi

Activity: 379

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:53:22 AM

Bitcoin has risen a bit today. Is this a signal that a bear market is coming to an end? I think that this year's cryptocurrency may go through a long cold winter. What we can do is wait patiently. Whether the market recovers still requires long-term observation, and we cannot easily draw conclusions.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Amuloko

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:02:25 AM

Yes,bitcoin will surely change the world, in few years time now I hope everybody will be using bitcoin... It's a starting oof new experience
liivii

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:22:03 AM

Bitcoin has risen a bit today. Is this a signal that a bear market is coming to an end? I think that this year's cryptocurrency may go through a long cold winter. What we can do is wait patiently. Whether the market recovers still requires long-term observation, and we cannot easily draw conclusions.

For me even bitcoin price is slightly increase today it doesn't mean that it will continue in more days because we all know that bitcoin is unpredictable and have a balance market. We will see if this price increase happened today is a good sign of possible bitcoin rise again because people are tired enough of the bitcoin drops that we are facing. But I know the last quarter of this year will be the best time for bitcoin based on my observation so many people who panic selling their bitcoins will regret their decision.
Sakibhasan.bd

Activity: 91

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:24:38 AM

Wow,,!
that's really a very good news for all us. Thank you for this news. South Korea Allows cryptocurrency, it will increase invest on bitcoin. That's why we can able to earn money. I am happy to know this news.
Beroximos

Activity: 96

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:30:14 AM

I am a very curious when the next BTC rally come. I hope this year. Smiley
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:38:16 AM

For me even bitcoin price is slightly increase today it doesn't mean that it will continue in more days because we all know that bitcoin is unpredictable and have a balance market. We will see if this price increase happened today is a good sign of possible bitcoin rise again because people are tired enough of the bitcoin drops that we are facing. But I know the last quarter of this year will be the best time for bitcoin based on my observation so many people who panic selling their bitcoins will regret their decision.
Bitcoin prices have been pressed from yesterday and are still stuck at 7k USD, I think this is a good sign if bitcoin prices will soon recover in the near future, some even predict if bitcoin prices in May will soar again. If this increase continues even slowly, then I'm sure that prediction will soon be reached.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: