Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:56:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good news!  (Read 2340 times)
InkPink

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:47:25 PM

This is such a great news. A great nation is now accepting crypto currency, it is a good start. I hope someday, all countries will accept it too so that our economy will be at high. This also prevents scams and money laundering. It gives much assurance for everyone involve in cryptos.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shaonirfan

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:50:00 PM

It's really a good news. Thanks for sharing. I hope bitcoin will grow up as before.
Filfil

Activity: 333
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:00:02 PM

You cheered me up! Thank you for such good news! I hope that gradually bitcoin will become an international currency and countries that previously banned this coin change their minds Grin

francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:03:05 PM

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/south-korea-allows-cryptocurrency-trading-real-name-registered-accounts/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

Hey guys good news here. Hope this will affect bitcoin price and it will grow up. What do you think?

Wow, a great news for all bitcoiners worldwide. Having such news will be a great effect to the other country that are not legalizing bitcoin in their own country. Let us hope that someday all countries would accept bitcoins and legalize the use of it. In my own country I think somewhat it is legal because they approve some local exchanges and I think more to come. The only problem I can see is that, some use bitcoin to make scams and thats why some country not legalizing it.

Ultimate7

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:03:36 PM

BTC last Bottom till 20k ?
sadsNDJ
Copper Member

Activity: 131
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:09:44 PM

This is a good news. I hope this will really help those other people that sometimes lost their hope, because of what had happened in the BITCOIN.

BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:34:15 AM

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/south-korea-allows-cryptocurrency-trading-real-name-registered-accounts/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

Hey guys good news here. Hope this will affect bitcoin price and it will grow up. What do you think?

I hope it continues to go up until it reaches $20,000 or greater. If that happens, I'm planning to sell my bitcoins and venture to other alt coins or even just invest the money on stocks and get the ones that have dividends. 2018 will be the turning point of cryptocurrency because of good news like these.

Runonwaves

Activity: 162

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:44:22 AM

The more bans, the more will be in demand. Smiley
MrCrank

Activity: 1336
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:53:31 AM

This is old news. Price was been affected Sad
We see now that this news not helped recover price today..
evichi

Activity: 1176
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:23:31 AM

Good news for cryptocurrency enthusiasts,  (though old news) but we need similar news in other countries- that will encourage the use of Bitcoin. Australia recently came with regulations on cryptocurrency to control money laundering and using it to make payment for crimes or illegal goods.  The key thing here is, there is no outright ban on cryptocurrency.    The future is bright for Bitcoin and cryptocurrency generally.

▬▬▬▬[ CHAIN JOES || THE FUTURE OF WEB3 GAMING  ]▬▬▬▬▬
CHAINJOES.COM
esjsr

Activity: 105

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:30:35 AM

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/south-korea-allows-cryptocurrency-trading-real-name-registered-accounts/?utm_source=[Suspicious link removed]&utm_medium=facebook

This is a good signal for cryptographic growth. I think there will be many countries that accept encryption in the future, which will benefit the development of Bitcoin.
I hope that my country will be as friendly to Bitcoin as South Korea.
so_stupid

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:31:13 AM

I agree with you. In 2017 news had a stronger impact on the price of crypto currency than in 2018. I was hoping that this trend will continue and now  Sad

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 09:42:20 AM

You are right, news on op was published at the last January. the effect is not large enough. And now the price is back down. Usually in Q2 the price began to rise, but until now there has been no sign of it.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Flagship11

Activity: 853
Merit: 144

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:43:25 AM

Old news and many people are wrong if they think bitcoins survival is revolved around S. Korea.   They are big in the game but not deciding factors.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:02:47 AM

This is indeed good news for the Korean Cryptocurrency economy.  Though the government of korea plans to collect corporate taxes to local cryptocurrency exchanges but the overall situation has been good. With new regulations set by the South Korean Government  they can avoid money laundering and at the same time gain taxes from the local exchanges.
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:23:04 AM

Old news and many people are wrong if they think bitcoins survival is revolved around S. Korea.   They are big in the game but not deciding factors.
Even if no other country allow Bitcoin from now has no affect on Bitcoin price and the current low price is far and more higher than every other currency that is 60 times more than the 2nd number currency so it is a witness for its future survival. Thinking odd will give you money less outcome but if you thing correctly and learn about the Bitcoin then you will understand and will correct your ideas and thoughts about it. Bitcoin is growing day by day and will be the future trusted currency due to its features and advantages.
lamcouz

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:25:22 AM

Reasons why I should love bitcoin of course because I'm sure that having bitcoin will make me successful and rich from bitcoin, we all know that currently there are many investment options but I make bitcoin as the main choice because I sure can succeed and rich one day.
nmax21

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:37:51 AM

The last few months, good news does not greatly affect the bitcoin rate  Sad Sad Sad

demsybtc

Activity: 72

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:45:22 AM

Even though this is a old news, yeap, I still think this is really a great news!
Hope other countries will follow in future.
demoltion

Activity: 85

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:45:40 PM

yes this is very happy news for all of us, bitcoin will grow as time passes and bitcoin will be very high the price we have to be optimistic
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: