Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:10:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good news!  (Read 2340 times)
Chuokie

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:03:15 PM

Of course one effect of this good news is the price of bitcoin, it will rise again since we have additional investors, buyers, traders coming from them.

The rules that joining the bitcoin with their real name with their real account is a good point from their government, yes they need to pay tax and some fees, since it is now partially covered and connected to their bank, but atleast their government can protect their people.

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Zinhin

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:10:46 PM

This is a very happy news for Bitcoin investors.This is evidence that Bitcoin is going to grow again And Bitcoin has been combined with the lives of people.Bitcoin has become one of the most important in the world.This will cause people to believe in Bitcoin.
Maryverycool

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:12:56 PM

Yes, I'm glad to hear that.
That means bitcoin is legal in South Korea.
It was approved by the south Korean government.
That's a great thing.
supto005

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:14:52 PM

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/south-korea-allows-cryptocurrency-trading-real-name-registered-accounts/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

Hey guys good news here. Hope this will affect bitcoin price and it will grow up. What do you think?

I think korea really trying to manipulate the people who are using bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency. In this way they can manage to see all the transaction that their people made and they can easily put some tax on their transaction, well anyways, I think it's still a good news because they will not ban trading anymore in their country.
Yes,your are right. If it's happen than they have see all details of them which is gonna be centralized.
DannyHamiltom

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:16:19 PM

Great, this news is very good for Korean friends.
Bitcoin's legal dealings in South Korea will help boost bitcoin's development.
blitz18

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:16:47 PM

This is a very happy news for Bitcoin investors.This is evidence that Bitcoin is going to grow again And Bitcoin has been combined with the lives of people.Bitcoin has become one of the most important in the world.This will cause people to believe in Bitcoin.
This is it, bitcoin has a lot of opportunities to offer. I hope this is a sign really that will affect the bitcoin price to jump high any moment. This is the news that people will go for bitcoin to use daily.
NightCloudz07

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:18:44 PM

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/south-korea-allows-cryptocurrency-trading-real-name-registered-accounts/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

Hey guys good news here. Hope this will affect bitcoin price and it will grow up. What do you think?
i think that will become true as a bitcoin user we deserve to thinking possitive for bitcoin price to have a great earning and great life for the coming years.

▲▼▲▼ZICHAIN ▲▼▲▼ JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO
▲▼ BLOCKCHAIN ASSET MANAGEMENT ECOSYSTEM ▲▼
TheySeeMeHodlingTheyHatin

Activity: 70
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:18:58 PM

so much focus on the price..
nheychan

Activity: 203

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:20:44 PM

wow this is a very good news to all korean bitcoiners. I actually wanted to work there and probably, if ever I got the chance to work there, I might continue working for bitcoin.
Michellekking

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:23:24 PM

Yes, that's good news for us.
This plays a big role in the global promotion of bitcoin.
It is good for the growth of bitcoin.
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:24:51 PM

i think that will become true as a bitcoin user we deserve to thinking possitive for bitcoin price to have a great earning and great life for the coming years.

Well the news said "South Korea Allows Cryptocurrency Trading for Real-Name Registered Accounts" no doubt that this news can effect to bitcoin price as we all know that korean exchange is one of the reason to increase the price of btc. I can consider this that they trying to manipulating the market thats why they allowing crypto trading xD
Robin1020

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:28:23 PM

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/south-korea-allows-cryptocurrency-trading-real-name-registered-accounts/?utm_source=[Suspicious link removed]&utm_medium=facebook

Oh so good news! Then Bitcoin has a lot of influence on the earth.Thank you in spite of giving good news.
kinzey

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:29:30 PM

This is good news. For those who wants to hide their identity though not so much. This maybe a way to  screen big transfers for terrorist or money laundereding schemes. Hopefuly all the countries can find a solution so that the cryptoverse can be stable.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
viarathel

Activity: 243
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:39:23 PM

good news from south korea to Bitcoin globally. Hopefully not only in South Korea, but in other countries that recognize and clarify the law of Bitcoin in each country. Such situation will greatly affect the market especially for bitcoin.dan This will make Bitcoin increasingly in demand by investors in various countries.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:47:06 PM

It's the beginning of the new era of this cryptocurrency world, day by day this system is getting accepted around the world, recently, I've heard that a lot of countries are trying to collect Bitcoin for the future reserve. they have started realizing that Bitcoin will be the most influential factor in this monetary world.

Already, Bitcoin and decentralized currency system are getting accepted in many countries as a legal payment system. It's becoming a profitable and popular trading and investment system day by day and people are getting involved in this platform also.
genesis53

Activity: 522

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 02:58:27 PM

South Korea is believed to be the world's third-biggest market for trades in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies and that news is a good development and would affect bitcoin value to gain its price. South Korea allows cryptocurrency trading with some new restrictions but it's better than banning cryptocurrency
Argoo

Activity: 2254
Merit: 224

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:17:51 PM

South Korea is one of the largest players in the world of crypto-currencies and it is logical that the government of this country allows the circulation of the crypto currency, ordering its circulation and refusing to be anonymous when working with real accounts. Apparently, most states will continue to do the same in the future.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Shrihari

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:33:54 AM

Regulation finally being imposed good and this shall atleast support crypto to grow
Sven37

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:39:43 AM

i think the best thing about news like this it will prevent the hole cryptocurrencies from FUD in the future. regulation and KYC is good in any aspect. do i like beeing taxed ? hell no, but the envirement needs money so i think we all have to take our share. but as we are still at the beginning, its good to see the growth of crypto in general.

hope many countries to follow!
JohnHero

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:49:13 AM

All I can say it's that it won't hurt the crypto market for sure. It's a good step forward. I look forward to hear much more news like this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: