Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:10:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you raised money on ICO?  (Read 4139 times)
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:56:32 AM
Last edit: March 30, 2018, 02:14:36 PM by aleksandra_kickcity

Do you an experience of investing in ICO? Was it a good experience? Have you raised anything?

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rallyko

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:27:17 AM

I started investing in ICO a year ago. 99% -are excellent ICO, which brought me  x3 profit each. I advise you before investing in ICO, read white paper, a road map. all this you can find on the official website of the project. Be careful, there are a lot of scammers among ICO. Wink

retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:41:25 AM

I have not but I will try to invest in ICO since I spent my money just for trading to earn small bucks.
Always remember that you need to keep an eye on a project before investing your money, many ICO was accused to be a scam project here.
Exception80

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:45:58 AM

Is there any major features of project, which can be detected as scam? Just to filter them on first step of analyze?
george_crypto

Merit: 102

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:14:28 PM

I'm not investing these days as I used to.
I earned good money and lost some money on some ICOs. But as I see there are still so many good ICOs that brings you some money out there.
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:47:38 PM

I earned good money and lost some money on some ICOs. But as I see there are still so many good ICOs that brings you some money out there.

Like what? For example?
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:52:52 PM

I invested in just one so far, but I got around 3 or 4 times of my investment, so it was definitely worth it. Still, not every ICO will bring you a multiply of your investment, especially not in short term. Do your research and don‘t be afraid of holding a projects token longer then just some weeks.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
jbautistangina

Activity: 258

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:06:26 PM

No i havent tried investing with ICOs but a friend of mine is a full time ICO investors,he makes a lot of money and you wont believe unless you see his earnings with your own eyes.Investing ICOs are profitable only when you choose the best ICO and it will require a lot of time to do that,most of his time were spent researching ICO's background from the founder down to the developer team and product.He can make millons of dollars out from a $1000 investment thats how these ICOs are profitable but it takes a lot of practice and research to achieve success.

kamudd

Activity: 466

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:25:23 PM

actually i have never invested in ICO but i will do it and currently i am collecting information for how to choose a good ICO and not a scam.

naufals4

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 01:56:38 PM

Do you an experience of investing in ICO? Was it a good experience? Have you raised anything?
yeah sometimes when you think that ICO got really interesting project and it'll be useful i'm gonna invest it. don't forget to see the roadmap and the team that handle the project and after the ICO you should know what the was doing and read the updated news.

Jackblack90909

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:59:55 PM

I invested in few ICO projects and I earned some amount because their tokens prices increased after the ICO. Its limited number of projects, because I know that investing in this projects involve some risks. Also I take my time studying carefully the project before taking any decision about it.
kiemponxs

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:02:05 PM

I often invest in ico, I think is quite interesting and good for me personally. I benefit from a long-term investment system. however, knowledge is very important to be involved in choosing a good ico and having a future.

Hellobx

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:03:09 PM

Like what? For example?
Many ICO projects have a good return. Why not invest in an ICO?
In general, I would invest ICO project on bitcoinsuisse  site, you can look at their previous ICO project, almost has achieved a very good return,most of  the project in this site are some good projects.

aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:05:38 PM

Like what? For example?
Many ICO projects have a good return. Why not invest in an ICO?
In general, I would invest ICO project on bitcoinsuisse  site, you can look at their previous ICO project, almost has achieved a very good return,most of  the project in this site are some good projects.

thank you =)
goncalvopietro

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:09:32 PM

I haven't had such an experience so far. I can invest in the ICO of Nucleus Vision very soon. I'm a little scare because it will be first time.
I hope I don't give up on this investment because Nucleus Vision is a very different project  Undecided
LuckyHopper18

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:10:22 PM

I am much interested on when you will dump the coins you have invested on ICO to get your money back. Guys do you have any ideas?
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:13:48 PM

I haven't had such an experience so far. I can invest in the ICO of Nucleus Vision very soon. I'm a little scare because it will be first time.
I hope I don't give up on this investment because Nucleus Vision is a very different project  Undecided

at least you will have experience
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:15:12 PM

I have bad experience about invest in ICO but mostly because my mistakes, not read the whitepaper and roadmap, never look new information project and also too sure. Start with only sure is a mistake because sure is not enough and need time to see the result. Depend on that, I decides to invest with second level ( eth, xmr and ltc ) and has great result. Maybe I'll never invest with ICO, too scare and don't want get loss again. See you next time.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Dondont

Activity: 446

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 02:18:04 PM

yes of course i ever raise on some money for ICO, and now this the the second time i raised on ICO
before you raise some money, you should really sure that those ICO are very legit. how ?

first, i ask opinion to my friend and group, and then try to search the review of ICO on some site and also youtube channel. third try to search did my friend already raise some money on there ?

Crasengover

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:18:43 PM

I am much interested on when you will dump the coins you have invested on ICO to get your money back. Guys do you have any ideas?

Usually you decide for yourself at what price you're ready to quit. It depends on a projects perspectives, the amount you invested and the market trend. I used to sell 75% of my investments when the price reaches x2-x3. And hold the other part for longer period. Also the price usually growth before new listings on exchanges. So you can use it for your profit.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: