Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 02:06:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you raised money on ICO?  (Read 4152 times)
jingyang

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:22:29 PM

Investing in ICO is an exciting job, I am waiting for the day when a ICO will enter the Exchange.
Choosing ICO to invest will teach you a lot

▬▬▬▬▬      ▬     iCumulate         Investing in the future together           ▬      ▬▬▬▬▬
WHITEPAPER  ]     ████     PRESALE  /  Nov 30th - Dec 7th     ████     [   ONE PAGER   ]
▬      ▬▬▬▬▬     Twitter     ●     Facebook     ●     Telegram     ●     Medium     ▬▬▬▬▬      ▬
StevenCS

Activity: 319
Merit: 10

Apeswap Finance

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:39:34 PM

in fact I have never tried ico, and I want to do it, but before that I have to collect information first, so as not to loss.

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
canman

Activity: 479
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:43:19 PM

There are many scammers in the ICO. Although we have studied thoroughly. white paper and clear roadmap. But it still cheated. You should know very well. And find out if the community is big or not. Do not invest in ico
skelethon

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 02:49:34 PM

Another good way of measuring how good an ICO is checking out their chatrooms, Telegram, etc. See if they're active, what the devs are like and so on.
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:50:25 PM

in my experience in order to generate profits from ico is, buy the coin when the new entry exchange, because the bounty hunter or buyer pre-ico who get more bonus will most of them immediately sell it cheaply.

AntoCokbun

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:57:55 PM

Do you an experience of investing in ICO? Was it a good experience? Have you raised anything?
I've tried several times investing in ICO, and the results are not so bad. although I was once trapped in a scam ICO but I was fortunate enough that my funds could be replaced by other ICOs I followed. so I think investing in ICO is very profitable if we can choose a good ICO.
sorry i can not mention ICO projects that i follow.

RandyMagnum

Activity: 662
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:58:14 PM

I prefer projects with registration to white lists and low hard cap, there is high demand when they are listed on exchanges.
afni21041506

Activity: 119

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 03:00:20 PM

not yet sir. since am new in crypto. airdrop. ico etc. from my experince, wait a few weeks after the ico end. but depends from the project is successful or not in the market. more succes more high the price.
Crasengover

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:02:09 PM

in my experience in order to generate profits from ico is, buy the coin when the new entry exchange, because the bounty hunter or buyer pre-ico who get more bonus will most of them immediately sell it cheaply.

Most of hype ICOs don't have bounties so it's not an issue at all. And even if bounty hunter dump the price it'll go up again in time if the project is good enough.
And regarding my profit from ICOs. I managed to get x20 to my starting deposit since September. So it really worth trying to invest.

choubao0514

Activity: 113

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:06:54 PM

I have read many posts telling me there are many ICO scams and I should keep it away, So I choose to join in the bounty campaign and learn to find them first.

jinnyjinny

Activity: 280
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:10:09 PM

Almost all ico where i invested gave good result. Tenx brought me x5, coindash x5, adex x5 ,cap x20 Shocked Shocked Shocked
so, not bad , isn't? but it depend on ico , i always learn about team, follow thier lynkedin profiles, look at  last projects. It is 80% of success!

Babayan

Activity: 546
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:10:52 PM

Do you an experience of investing in ICO? Was it a good experience? Have you raised anything?
Yes, it was good experience. I participated in the project "Comsa", which immediately grew 4 times after the release on Zaif stock exchange:) However, the price have decreased, but I sold my coins in time with good profits!

I AM ALIVE AND AMPLIFIED
kaeluxdeuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 510

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:12:27 PM

I've raised money during an ICO i was participating in, and now im holding them until the price goes up. It's usually the case with new ICOs, they need some time to pick up like all other Altcoins.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:21:48 PM

I see two things from ICO that is the unexpected benefits and losses that make all the money lost, now I have recently tried to invest in ICO and hopefully the results are good
Thamon

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:26:38 PM

I have not experienced investing in ICOs because there are so much ICO scam going on so it is not safe. I would love to just join bounty campaigns because all you have to do is to promote ICO
beccer

Activity: 159

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:35:38 PM

of course ico is a shortcut to make money, i can make x2-3 money by following 1 ico, one of the ico i have successfully followed is hdac and swisborg, i am still looking for another ico that has good potential now if you know then let me know
rollingstorm45

Activity: 448
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:39:58 PM

the investment is not a matter of profit or loss, but the investment is merely a matter of the strength of one's hand to hold small for the sake of a great one
so, all ICOs are actually good, but not all ICO guarantees are safe.
we just need to feel about it

Lanaya_1

Activity: 97

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:44:13 PM

I plan to raise money, ICO is a good way to support the project and earn some money. That's why I'm on this forum Wink
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:44:44 PM

I actually don't have the courage to try the ICOs because first, I don't know someone that I can trust to put all my investment and lastly, for me that is very risky nowadays because I have read the news that there are people who scammed their capital.
So, I just purely focus on trading which is very safe and I can earn income and also I can improve my decision making to either sell, buy or hold.
dsaijz03

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 04:23:36 PM

Not yet but I am interested like investing in ICOs. I really want to invest but because of big waves in the market U have doubts that it might affect the ICO that I am into.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: