Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:24:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you raised money on ICO?  (Read 4141 times)
Vik_the_Carpentner

Activity: 84
Merit: 4

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:15:26 AM

Yes, couple of times. It's always about the risk but finally if you did everything right it's about a huge income.

DENARO.IO   》   CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   PRE-ICO STARTS JAN 30,2018   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jiguqtmay511632

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:20:27 AM

I have buy in more coins and I think the prices of most cons will go up again in the near future for us to make enough money. The price is suitable for us to buy in more.
zhangcaisbsbn55

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:37:44 AM

Do you an experience of investing in ICO? Was it a good experience? Have you raised anything?
Yes, I have put more money into it because the price of them are low and we can make more money if we buy in now.

kamudd

Activity: 466
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:06:36 AM

I really like it, investing in ico is a great advantage even though many of them are scammed. even I ever lost my funds because of ICO scam but I do not take it too seriously and I will not despair.

spongegar

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:06:49 AM

Do you an experience of investing in ICO? Was it a good experience? Have you raised anything?

Personally i haven't earned anything yet from crypto currencies. But i have known people close to me that earned a hell of alot investing on coins. Because of them i dabbled into investing a small amount of my earnings in ICOs. Now I'm fairly new to this so i don't have all the information needed to tell you that a certain ICO will earn. But I've been reading and doing research about these things. My experience so far is that there is alot of information to process and im pretty sure experience will do the rest

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
koloNikolo

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 10:11:38 AM

Sure, I did. The best way to get some profit from ICO's ( the same as from bounty campaigns) is to analyze the project. You have to know what is the project and you have to believe in product or service. Roadmaps are very important but sometimes is not the sign of quality. And when you have already coins or tokens you have to choose right strategy when it will be on exchange because sometimes, even in one year you can't see the price like the price on first exchange dates.

the_viper

Activity: 315

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:15:02 AM

One needs to study well before investing money, only smart decisions may help to raise money.
Adamant06

Activity: 161
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:22:58 AM

One needs to study well before investing money, only smart decisions may help to raise money.
Yes I agree to that.Before you invest you should know what kind of ICO project you want to invest.So personally i haven't raised any money on ICO. As a newbie i need to learn more first and gain knowledge in order for me to decide on raising money.
Sartrute

Activity: 522
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:29:24 AM

I several times wanted to buy tokens of promising projects, but I did not dare - because the waiting time for profit was too high. Now I regret this and looking for new promising companies to invest in them.

carrymentality

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:42:06 AM

I started in ICOs about four months ago. I have been able to encash once, and for now, the project that I am joining is not due until late February, so I am hoping it would be successful. My first ICO was partially successful, although it didn't reach its desired coin value, the developers are honorable and truthful enough to still pay those who joined the ICO, although at a lower price, and that's better instead of getting nothing. I think ICOs are good means of earning coins and tokens; its just critical that you choose one that would be successful or at least has a higher chance of being successful.
roxbit

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:15:01 AM

I started in ICOs about four months ago. I have been able to encash once, and for now, the project that I am joining is not due until late February, so I am hoping it would be successful. My first ICO was partially successful, although it didn't reach its desired coin value, the developers are honorable and truthful enough to still pay those who joined the ICO, although at a lower price, and that's better instead of getting nothing. I think ICOs are good means of earning coins and tokens; its just critical that you choose one that would be successful or at least has a higher chance of being successful.

I haven't invested in an ICO so far but I have heard a lot of good feedbacks about investing an ICO. They are legitimate and is really profitable. Although we cannot deny there are lots of scammers, it is important to know how to identify the real ICO to keep your investment safe. In time as soon as I have money I consider it I want to try my luck.
ramini

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

ICO Starting on 1st of April

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:21:02 AM

I never invested in ICOs because most of them couldn't make it to market circulation due to some circumstances.
I only invested into coins that's already hit coinmarketcap.com and I'm going to study the history graph of their market capital so I don't lose money through ICOs but instead I'm going to invest into coins that's already hit the Market because sometimes the price of a coin after the ICO are cheaper than while on their ICO.

Tipstar

Activity: 1778
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:23:11 AM

In recent times, all tokens gets dropped below the ICO price on listing on an exchange. In that sense, it's better to buy from exchange than to jump into an ICO. But the people who invested early for bonus would still be in profit.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

slcryptoking94

Activity: 78

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 11:31:02 AM

i am fresh to this field but i think invest in ICOs is the best investment method in Crypto field. i invest in some ICOs in last couple of days.  not raised money yet. but i believe that
owlman

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:03:02 PM

I believe that it would be necessary to invest in ICO, that you would have good capital, and invest the money that you do not expect in the near future, because it is always risky!

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
youheifule

Activity: 62

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:09:58 PM

The good experience is to win more money than you have expected and buy in more coins in a low prices. I am buying in more coins with low prices.

Muo

Activity: 236

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:26:45 PM

Hello, I really like buying tokens. Yes, sometimes you can loose, but as for me, it worth it. Just remember guys, try not to invest more than you are willing to loose.
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:30:52 PM

Of course, I think that everyone lost their money in the ICO, because today there are a lot of scammers who are very good at creating sites, in order to steal money and, in the end, do nothing, after raising funds.
altercreed

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:34:42 PM

Haven't invested in ICO yet but it is my utmost desire and preferred plan this year to invest on a legit, very promising, and brilliant concept ICO. It'll be a great experience to be part of an ICO and of course, to earn more than much you invest.

icoChaser

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:46:14 PM

ICO's are the best moments to invest and make huge profits (Of course if the project is backed by real team etc).

Look at this ICO for example, good investment right now by they're token supply: GIMMER ICO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: