Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:55:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you raised money on ICO?  (Read 4143 times)
v_15

Activity: 141
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:40:40 AM

As ICOs become mainstream, entrepreneurs may wonder if they are a fit for their ventures.

ICO, which stand for initial coin offering, is a means of crowdfunding that is being increasingly used by startups as a replacement or supplement to raising venture capital. Already the amount raised by ICOs in 2017*, $180 million, exceeds the $101 million raised in all of 2016.

As you have mentioned about the ICO Dakuce is a strong and safe Crypto Exchange. Top-tier blockchain enthusiasts developed it. Dakuce is designed on the advanced distributed platform that can process transactions faster. Its error management feature has been worked on higher priority to lessen the transaction time abruptly are fulfilled. The platform works on real market rates and is devoid of any manipulation.

Dakuce assures that it is profitable for its users and investors. It is transparency to the market data and charges along with prediction study. Furthermore, it enables detailed knowledge in the field of digital currency investment resources and gives updated news and information about cryptocurrency, which provides users and investors with clarity on how to manage and collect cryptocurrency assets.

The ICO is already started and will end on 12th July 2018.

To know more please check out: http://dakuce.com
phutgiaydinhmenh143

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:25:11 PM

Although I understand that investing will bring more incomeI'm not yet sure of myself so I havent
trinhdao078

Activity: 86

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:34:48 AM

I am thinking of investing to a high quality ICO. I have been following some ICOs and I notice that if I had participated durşng ICO, I could have earned x3 until now. But not every ICO is profitable.
PIMPdev

Activity: 586
Merit: 102

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:01:31 PM

I already invest in some ICO and its so good because I already earned x4 of my investment and a lot of profit. If the ICO is successful the money you invested is becomes a profitable.

It is that simple, but the main point is in the finding of good ICO process... You need to spend days to find at least one great ICO to invest in but it is still worth it.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:03:30 PM

Of course, this was not only once, because the market is not predictable for those who do not know the analysis, but I can not say that I own the analysis completely, I know not so much as I would like, but now the situation is very strong for me motivates to new knowledge.
TheMountaincrypto

Activity: 88
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:06:24 PM

I already invested 2 coins during their ICO. The first one gave me trice my capital but the second one I dont have profit from it yet. I am holding it until it will triple its ICO price.

https://flogmall.com/
⚫ INTERNATIONAL E-COMMERCE SITE ⚫   
⚫ FOR USERS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD ⚫

Psychee

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:15:06 PM

Yes,it depend how successful is the project.
I can propose the project Socrates in my experience
the ghabbar

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

Futiracoin.com

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:30:19 PM

I am still in the process of raising as much money as possible for ICO, because if money is not enough how I can join ICO, hopefully the process is faster Cool
bienvang192

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:52:18 AM

Some of them are successful and some are good but non-profit. Bancor is the most strong non-profit ICO. And Enigma with his pump in Dec '17 is one of best. But I'd like to buy interested tokens after ICO dumping
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:58:36 AM

I'm not investing these days as I used to.
I earned good money and lost some money on some ICOs. But as I see there are still so many good ICOs that brings you some money out there.

Same with me, I am not investing money as this moment it is because I need to earn a lot of money just saving at this time for the future needs. Their are many ICOs which bitcoiner can choose to be with. Successful people triedd to save profit until it will raise high.
kameutunda

Activity: 165

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:04:03 PM

You often invest in Ico, you think is quite interesting and good for you personally. You benefit from long-term investment system. However, knowledge is vital to engaging in choosing a good Ico and having a future. It takes a lot of time to do that, most of the time is spent researching ICO background from founder to development team and product.
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 843

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:39:09 PM

personally, I am not raised more money on ICO because I don't have time to spend for searching the information about each ICO and I only invest if I want. and I see that many of my friends raised their money on ICO and some of them can make a lot of profit but the other can only get their money back after the ICO is a success. maybe it's because they are not learning and read the information so they cannot find which ICO that potential to reach their success in the short term and it's difficult to find the ICO that could do that.

cxmyifan16

Activity: 377
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:42:40 PM

Often it happens that companies become a scam already half way. If the company does not have a proven technology - your risk of losing investment increases 5 times. Ideally, you need to understand what kind of technology it is and how it works. Successful ICO does not risk attracting money to experiment. Make sure that the company is based on proven technology. I have met a scam ICO already and lost

quandang821

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:39:38 PM

I invested in Credits but it was a little investment because than i was just studying the Cryptocurrency market so i started with little money but am not regretting on that investment i have raise little money out of the investment
MortonAlden

Activity: 192

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:10:36 PM

Do you an experience of investing in ICO? Was it a good experience? Have you raised anything?

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8
Yes many times and still making money out of them, I'm only investing in ICOs these days. I think few of the best projects out there are Liven and Qurrex.
I go for long term projects and I've studied about these for a while and got to know that these are the best ones out their.
GunsLair

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:14:46 PM

Practically all the ICO I invested in gave me a good profit. And some even such profit which I didn't expect to receive. Therefore, I continue to do this further as I am satisfied with the final result. The main thing is to choose the right project.
leeroyj

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:15:27 PM

No, I've never been tried to invest from an icon I am afraid since there is a lot of projects right now is a scam. I don't have enough money to invest so that I am participating only for those who not required money. I think we need some more knowledgeable on this so that we can try on it to give us a great future.
quynhanhkhr99

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:48:16 AM

I invested in just one so far, but I got around 3 or 4 times of my investment, so it was definitely worth it. Still, not every ICO will bring you a multiply of your investment, especially not in short term. Do your research and don‘t be afraid of holding a projects token longer then just some weeks.
wumBowo

Activity: 770
Merit: 298

tozex.io

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 11:28:36 PM

yes i have both good experience and yet also bad experience,
for example my investing on GenesisVision, Utrust and Envion somewhat give me  a good profit, but i need to keep some coin aswell such as ADH and Trade.io Tokens since it's on below ICO price

Tozex