Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:00:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you raised money on ICO?  (Read 4143 times)
SkillOfToper

Activity: 140
Merit: 16

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:09:08 PM

In general, the concern about the growth of the market of crypto currency on the background of general agiotage is quite understandable. As they say, if even the housewives are interested in the asset, wait for the collapse.

idioma1

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:18:43 PM

If you invest in a good ICO you will get a profit. Just take some time to research the project and make a right desicion
AdamSv

Activity: 189
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:26:44 PM

I heard that many people earned a lot by attending ICO's programs.

Yes, I myself participated in the ICO and Yes ,there you can make a profit,the main thing is to choose the ICO and comply with all conditions.
pkb007

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:05:58 PM

I am trying to learn ICO investment. I know that some ICOs truly provide the profitable cash that could upward thrust enormously after protecting some months. Some also are better to promote after at the change. Most of the ICO's give better percentages on the token buy. I think some research of the project can help to invest on the ICO's.
Louis21
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:24:13 PM

Yes,  I have earned good profits by investing in ICO before but the present market conditions does not make ICOs investment profitable again unless one is very lucky to invest in well hyped project which is also very scarce now

5stringer

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:48:45 AM

I place assets into just a single as of not long ago, anyway I got around 3 or 4 times of my endeavor, so it was verifiably advocated, regardless of all the inconvenience. Regardless, just a single out of each odd ICO will present to you an expansion of your endeavor, especially not in without further ado. Do your examination and don't fear holding an endeavors token longer then basically a large portion of multi month.
Neovitadi

Activity: 364
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:54:04 AM

I place assets into just a single as of not long ago, anyway I got around 3 or 4 times of my endeavor, so it was verifiably advocated, regardless of all the inconvenience. Regardless, just a single out of each odd ICO will present to you an expansion of your endeavor, especially not in without further ado. Do your examination and don't fear holding an endeavors token longer then basically a large portion of multi month.
I hope that the ICO is going to get better someday because the price of most coins does not look good for most new coins.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
imboss

Activity: 149

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:00:20 AM

I heard that many people earned a lot by attending ICO's programs.
They should be having a lot of money coming in because of the prices of coins going downwards.

florinda0602

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:04:55 AM

In the past, I was very lucky to invest in ICO projects at the time it was the most hectic, and there were projects I invested five to 10 times more, but greed made me a loser now

In any form of investments, being a greedy doesn't make us win because it will just increase our feelings of getting higher and higher profit, without knowing that we already put our investments into danger situation and ending it up to being loose..
iancortis

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:54:31 AM

i had some ico invested and experience the feeling its kinda exciting and looking always the main update on where exchanges to be list. the good thing is to have multiple times profit when hit the market and to be trend.. but there's some also that lower than ico price, and the option is to wait a few months to be waken up.
cryptomanspbmgdn
Copper Member

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 07:59:48 AM

I have a bad experience. In early 2018, I invested for the first time in the KYC legal project - it turned out to be a Scam project. Probably more I will not invest anywhere.
rommelo24
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:11:28 AM

Do you an experience of investing in ICO? Was it a good experience? Have you raised anything?

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8

I have some. It is very motivational to know that you have allocated some tokens as part of investment and some can be use in times of needs. I have also disappoinments on scam ICO's but i positively believe that i can live up my dreams with bitcoin.
Danish shaikh

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:28:38 AM

It's better to give many options than only one. There are website you can follow to get the updates about the latest upcoming ICO. This will save your time to analyze and search a particular ICO.

I have one website for you that will help you to find proper ICOs at present and in the coming future.

Coindelite :

Coindelite is the most delightful media channel to get you the Latest Bitcoin News, Cryptocurrency News, and ICO Press Releases. Check updated ICO list, Live Cryptocurrency price charts, information Cryptocurrencies and real-time market data.

It is the only web platform that includes information regarding live cryptocurrency price charts, Bitcoin price trends, favourability and unfavorability of a trade, Complete list of ICOs, their scopes and functions, Rates of various cryptocurrencies according to distinguished crypto-exchange platforms, Real-time Market Data, Worldwide press releases, Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies’ news, Blockchain and ICO Events, leading cryptocurrencies’ lists, and list of Top ICOs (Initial Coin Offerings), etc.

Coindelite through i came across incodium

There are a lot of ICO right now in the market but to find the Perfect ICO is difficult as there are many fake ICOs are going on. So while searching for ICOs I came across a website named Coindelite where I found many Interesting ICO but I found one ICO which has got great potential. The ICO is called INCODIUM.

Incodium aims to revolutionize the way compensation is provided through a simple, transparent and actionable platform. Their “Smart Compensation Protection” service determines the extent of the loss occurred and the amount of compensation that needs to be provided.

The compensation amount is calculated using these three parameters:

1. 30 times the amount of Incodium coin owned

2. 10,000 USD

3. Actual damage

The amount which will be compensated to the user is the lowest out of the three mentioned parameters.

You can also download their official white paper from the official website: https://incodium.io/

If you want to know the latest blogs about ICO visit: https://listofico.com/

To find more interesting ICO visit: https://coindelite.com/
Baronggot

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:35:48 AM

In the past, I was very lucky to invest in ICO projects at the time it was the most hectic, and there were projects I invested five to 10 times more, but greed made me a loser now

I have invested just recently in an ICO that went pretty fine but since i am into hodling it, i believe that it will really take time before i can earn profit out from it since its market price has already faling down from 0.28xxxx$ to 0.02xxxx$ now.

Terrmit

Activity: 413

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:40:10 AM

Unfortunately, while I had no experience of investing in ICO. Studying the forum, I doubt it more and more as there are fewer projects that are not scam. Well, as they say everything happens for the first time. I led several successful projects that gave me hope. Maybe this year I will try but a small amount.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
Babayan

Activity: 546
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:44:59 AM

Personally I have raised more that 10.000$ on my first ICO. It was one of the most hyped ICO in 2017, and my invested sum was only 250$!

I AM ALIVE AND AMPLIFIED
Suwycu

Activity: 350

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:04:15 AM

So far, I have not had the experience of investing in ICO, but in the near future I definitely want to try!

█ ▌   FABA  |  https://vc.fabainvest.com/   ▐ █   ICO-sale has started⚫══ POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING ══⚫
Tanya12356

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:09:30 PM

Personally I have raised more that 10.000$ on my first ICO. It was one of the most hyped ICO in 2017, and my invested sum was only 250$!
You have a good result in participating in ICO! Smiley
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:14:37 PM

no currenntly i only joined free airdrops from some  ICOs.
But also these airdrops was a bit time waste right now my tokens have low prizes XD

regards
trofim21

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:27:51 PM
Last edit: October 04, 2018, 07:51:43 PM by trofim21

I had an investment experience, I invested in the pundi-x project, and it was successful. I earned money, and there was another project called MinexCoin. He was also successful now I also found a promising project @swachhcoin. The project will pay people for their trash. At the moment there is a 12,5% bonus, you can buy coins by the end of October. I advise you to see the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: