Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:24:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to evaluate potential ICO projects?  (Read 1498 times)
cryptochr

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:45:40 AM

My opinion and what I practice is to always do a lot of research before deciding to invest in an ICO project. Evaluate the project idea and product or services it will offer. Find out about the experience of the team and follow them to see how active they are in their own project (for example frequent posts, articles, attendance to summits and conferences etc). Listen to reviews by experts.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
blazsqd

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:04:34 AM

checking the background of dev. you also can check their whitepaper, roadmap and the website. in order to more clearly and become trusted, you can see their project. just searching their project and follow them. so you can see how they work.
pureheart

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:05:39 AM

As I known, ICO is a kind of risky investment. Similar to the IPO which is the form of invite for capital investment, but when buying IPO, investors can research the information about the company they invested, find out about official finance reports and be protected by law when joining. In contrast, ICO projects are often rather ambiguous and unprotected by government so the risk is so high for investors.
So how to evaluate a potential ICO project, look forward to receiving comments from you  Smiley

In my own strategy to find out if that ICO has potentials is that I read their product,  their team if the people of the team are real people and also I check their social medias if theirs a lot of events that the team really works for their project.  Looking at their rating from icobench.com also help me to decide  if that ICO has potentials .
mirror001

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:09:36 AM

I figure whatever you can do before joining an ICO is that you could check there whitepaper and there Ann string for the best possible data that yo should think about them with the goal that you can believe the group and join the ICO.

Additionally, moreover you could visit there site and experience all the data you have to know. I know its a long procedure and require time however its value as you won't be misled .

Furthermore, beyond any doubt even subsequent to doing every one of these things despite everything you won't be 100% certain about the ICO however that exactly how the ICO,s are and nothing particular you can do about this.
Derrick

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:35:52 AM

a lot of indicator when analyzing a campaign bounty is present. The very first, it's the most important. Look at the project and ask yourself the same question, but will this project help you? or whether it will help other people, in general it will be useful. The most important
TorbjornE

Activity: 148
Merit: 1

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:17:14 AM

For me, it's important in ICO that it's an interesting practical application, a good advertising company, a technical team available that has already done something or started doing it.

╔═   PHOTOCHAIN.IO   ⚫   TRUSTED STOCK PHOTOGRAPHY   ═╗
╚══   REVOLUTION IN THE STOCK PHOTOGRAPHY MARKET   ══╝
nguyenbinh82cm.

Activity: 159

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:30:20 AM

When you find an ICO that appeals to you, you need to review the following information:

Website: Check how website was designed. Introduce the following, all web defects as detailed as possible
Headquarters: Check the ICO of the country, where and if there is clear information, if you can authenticate the better.
Team: Team assessment through the information introduced, check whether they are actually doing the project or not?
See Whitepage: This is a detailed introduction to the company, its size, how it is called, its direction, and the product that the company is developing. (Must read carefully)
Jekbolt

Activity: 266
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:40:02 AM

As I known, ICO is a kind of risky investment. Similar to the IPO which is the form of invite for capital investment, but when buying IPO, investors can research the information about the company they invested, find out about official finance reports and be protected by law when joining. In contrast, ICO projects are often rather ambiguous and unprotected by government so the risk is so high for investors.
So how to evaluate a potential ICO project, look forward to receiving comments from you  Smiley

Check the tracker scores when decide invest or not.
Bento98

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:06:11 AM

how to evaluate potential ICO projects. surely we must study and observe about the product, his team, the platform and his white paper and so on. maybe this is what we have to do before we participate in the ICO project.
DavidBooker

Activity: 63
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:09:30 PM

Assetrush.com - Exchanges and Wallets listing.

Assetrush.com the one and only service that helps with exchanges and wallets listing as well as market making.

Full range of services to list and promote tokens. Professional cooperation with the most popular crypto exchanges, wallets, and media.

Exchanges listing - Wallets listing - Market Making - Marketing - Community Management - Brand Management

support@assetrush.com
Telegram - @davidbooker
danmoris

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:18:23 AM

I check the following before deciding whether to invest or not.
Read the whitepaper and roadmap
Is the product/service valuable?
Check that the team has expertise and can be found on social media, attend conferences
Find reliable reviews
rog1121

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:30:36 AM

The analysis of any project in which you want to participate is the most important in this matter. To distinguish the scam from a good project, I personally help the analysis of the news background of the project and the analysis of team members, on this scam is eliminated in 100 percent of cases.
success007

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:36:15 PM

ICO campaign has a different purpose. It is your job to analyze the entire plan, especially whitepaper as the project’s core document. This way you get to see what kind of problem will this product solve and does it have enough potential to make a breakthrough. You should compare it with similar projects and determine what makes it so different from others, both positively and negatively. Once you’ve done this analysis, you’ll have a much better idea about its overall market potential.
Farahtenan

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:37:22 AM

As I known, ICO is a kind of risky investment. Similar to the IPO which is the form of invite for capital investment, but when buying IPO, investors can research the information about the company they invested, find out about official finance reports and be protected by law when joining. In contrast, ICO projects are often rather ambiguous and unprotected by the government so the risk is so high for investors.
Yes, you are right ICO project is indeed more dangerous for investors. Because the risk is even higher. But as long as I choose a good and promising ICO project, I will not worry if the ICO project is Scam. Most importantly I have to be really careful and do not choose the ICO project. Because the ICO project is actually a lot of profitable so we should not underestimate.
ROMANALADIN

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:34:47 AM

In order not to think about how to evaluate the ICO, it will be more expedient to ask the expert to conduct an audit of the interested project, or to the company that provides such services. Even the founders of crypto-currency projects most often order turnkeys from third-party companies on a turnkey basis.
Olyalya

Activity: 448
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:45:07 AM

I also think that all these prohibitions and restrictions only intrigue people even more. Even judging by project a badge of go. The speed of raising funds is getting higher.
Maratouyt12

Activity: 54

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:54:52 PM

Look at their product, if you think that it worth it and you would use it with  pleasure, so there's a big chance that ICO will pay for itself. Or you could just follow trends and invest. Second option actually easier
Jaephoenix

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:00:38 PM

There is hard and fast rule for estimating the success of an ico. Some fulfill these criteria but fall along the road. These criteria are, amongst others, presence of an MVP, team activities. Rolecoin by Steamrole ticks those boxes
21millionsbtc

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:39:55 PM

one of best potential ico projects is if the coin attend blockchain conference we can completely rely on such coin they are serious in development
TiffanyLien23

Merit: 107

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:26:26 AM

As what we observed, now a days there are many ico boost company such as tokenmarket,bravenewcoin,etc ,which host the ico for your company and team can just focus on their project.so at least their supported ico are safe and generated good funding as they only support legit ico. So in order to be on safer side you can invest in their supported ico or do your own research before investing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: