Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:10:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MERIT - A DEFINITION OF, RICH PEOPLE BECOME RICHER, POOR PEOPLE MAINTAIN POOR  (Read 2630 times)
Durr_1412 (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:49:54 AM

Seems like I cannot even merit and since I am only junior member the statement (rich2rich poor2poor) is total true.
It is also correct that there are too many spam bots but I think the new merit system could potentially discourage new members since gaining merit for them will be even here if your account is unknown.
Also since there is already a list of users that are abusing the system, this could in reality just create another market for merit points.
Reminds me a little bit of the prohibition times.

Just my 2 cent.

As per the new merit system, quality posts have to be merited irrespective of whether they are posted from established members or " unknown accounts ".

Can you please define "quality post"?
Quality post is even created but may not be merited.
Who guarantee these high rank level people will merit your definition of "quality post"?

Now sMerit has been on trade on some market. You want your post merited, pay for it in the future. What will you react?
Are you willing to use your own money from your pocket to pay for this Merit score? Think about that.
And who will get the most benefit of this system? Think about it too.

We are trying to remove this new system and you are backing this system up without considering.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptomaster4

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

Crypto Enthusiast | Graphic Designer

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:51:15 AM

I'm really agree with you.this merit system isn't want for this form.this created for legendary people to make money.But if forum need to add this merit system they had to add with a good method.I'm really unhappy with this.Legendary don't feel how lower ranked members feel.

Crypto Since 2017
shailkumari

Activity: 98
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:13:31 AM
Merited by TMAN (1)

Seems like I cannot even merit and since I am only junior member the statement (rich2rich poor2poor) is total true.
It is also correct that there are too many spam bots but I think the new merit system could potentially discourage new members since gaining merit for them will be even here if your account is unknown.
Also since there is already a list of users that are abusing the system, this could in reality just create another market for merit points.

Just my 2 cent.

As per the new merit system, quality posts have to be merited irrespective of whether they are posted from established members or " unknown accounts ".

Who guarantee these high rank level people will merit your definition of "quality post"?

Now sMerit has been on trade on some market. You want your post merited, pay for it in the future. What will you react?
Are you willing to use your own money from your pocket to pay for this Merit score? Think about that.

We are trying to remove this new system and you are backing this system up without considering.

What do you think all this complaining will do ? You want the admins and early adopters to have the rules as per the suggestions of new members. You might be suggesting the right thing but there are very less chances of it being implemented. All you can do now it to accept the rules and adapt.
Durr_1412 (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:18:51 AM

You're essentially complaining that you have to make high-quality posts in order to participate in signature campaigns.
If you want to talk about unfair, think about the Hero Members that have created high-quality posts in the past yet are now bummed out of Legendary status because they're 500 merits away.

If you want to point out the Legendary members with shitty posts then I would recommend you to do so. Otherwise, sufficient action cannot be taken against them.

And I forget to ask you question, what if sMerit will be on trade and in fact, it is happening right now on Chinese and Russian market.

Why would you skip that important part?
Is it because you are happy because you are gonna be able to sell your sMerit and make money from that?
And what is the exact definition for "shitty post" and "quality post"?
What guarantee shiity post won't earn sMerit?
Please you are on the happy land, enjoy it as much as you can.
You don't have to go down to real life, when you're still on the heaven.
shailkumari

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:22:43 AM

Example of some quality posts:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2823221.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2820030.0

You can see that  a  number of members have merited them already.
Durr_1412 (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:24:00 AM

Just my 2 cent.

What do you think all this complaining will do ? You want the admins and early adopters to have the rules as per the suggestions of new members. You might be suggesting the right thing but there are very less chances of it being implemented. All you can do now it to accept the rules and adapt.

At least, I try, at least I do something.
Anything can happen in this world, don't you realize it?
If anyone thinks like you, then there is no such as changing thing in life. Everyone only know to obey their higher, older people even they are not doing right thing.
If we feel unfair, we must speak up.
If I can fight, I fight till die.
Live free or die hard. Don't you know?
KurangKerjaan

Activity: 183
Merit: 11

Herok_X

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:25:26 AM

Heros / Legendaries are now laughing well.

Belows are crying.

RIP NEWBIES.
yes Cheesy We will cry Together, Maybe take 3 year for me become Full member, :'D and 10 year become legendary, even i post meaningfull post, No one give me merit... So Sad, its should merit just for Newbie, Not for all rank

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 06:27:04 AM

yet again I have given members with a lower rank than you sMerits..

guess why.. cos they are not moaning like you.. you moan, you lose.. you adapt... guess what - you will level up and win the game...

peace out grumpy.

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
Durr_1412 (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:29:32 AM

Example of some quality posts:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2823221.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2820030.0

You can see that  a  number of members have merited them already.

Those two of your example mean nothing in this topic. Prove it the example of Newbee, Jr. Member, Member have that kind of merit score?
And do you know even you spam your post, if I was your friend, I still can merit your shitty post?
Answer this question before going further.
sMerit later on if all people realize it can be trade for money or crypto-currency, and who gonna be give you their merit?
At that time, you have to pay for it.
Are you clear my point?
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 06:32:50 AM

I am working on something on BPIP which will let users easily report Merit they believe has been given disingenuously.  
How often are the stats supposed to be updated on your site?
Because the homepage looks like fresh from yesterday or today but while checking using the member UID I see the last update us n 21 or 22

The forum is gaining over 10,000 signups a day.  It's hard for my little application to keep up.

I have added a link at the bottom that let's you request an immediate update for your stats.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Durr_1412 (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:35:34 AM

guess why.. cos they are not moaning like you.. you moan, you lose.. you adapt... guess what - you will level up and win the game...

peace out grumpy.

Haha, should I cry for listen this news?
Giving another one merit is the silent thing, you don't have to say that.
And am I asking you for your noble sMerit?
What is your purpose to saying it out loud?
"Wow, you are so generous, so kind." ( This kind of reaction you want we think of you, hahaha )

On the other hand, I am making this topic to protect lower rank member. They don't have sMerit to merit me. So why I keep doing this? Think before saying, don't act as a fool. We know your generosity.

And btw, as I said above, sMerit is on trade now. It is the fact. So the total point of creating this Merit system is turn out to be a trading thing and the win will be your higher rank people.

shailkumari

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:37:24 AM

Heros / Legendaries are now laughing well.

Belows are crying.

RIP NEWBIES.
yes Cheesy We will cry Together, Maybe take 3 year for me become Full member, :'D and 10 year become legendary, even i post meaningfull post, No one give me merit... So Sad, its should merit just for Newbie, Not for all rank

With this attitude, you may have better luck anywhere else now. A single useful thread can give 100 merits or more depending on how many people find it helpful.
shailkumari

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:41:29 AM

Those two of your example mean nothing in this topic. Prove it the example of Newbee, Jr. Member, Member have that kind of merit score?

And do you know even you spam your post, if I was your friend, I still can merit your shitty post?
sMerit later on if all people realize it can be trade for money or crypto-currency, and who gonna be give you their merit?
Are you clear my point?

1) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2823184.msg28920331#msg28920331

2) Let the moderators decide what I post.

3) You can take the shorter route and try to buy. Members are being caught doing so and also being reported. This may lead to account ban.
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 06:44:25 AM

peace out grumpy.

"Wow, you are so generous, so kind." ( This kind of reaction you want we think of you, hahaha )

On the other hand, I am making this topic to protect lower rank member. They don't have sMerit to merit me. So why I keep doing this? Think before saying, don't act as a fool. We know your generosity.

And btw, as I said above, sMerit is on trade now. It is the fact. So the total point of creating this Merit system is turn out to be a trading thing and the win will be your higher rank people.

I only stated it to piss you off...

you see you are a fool, either get on board or leave the boards... its up to you entirely.. but moaning like this will get you absolutely nothing...

████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
Durr_1412 (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:45:49 AM

Are you clear my point?

1) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2823184.msg28920331#msg28920331

2) Let the moderators decide what I post.

3) You can take the shorter route and try to buy. Members are being caught doing so and also being reported. This may lead to account ban.

Because they doing it obvious on the forum which everyone can see.
How about they doing this on facebook messeger, telegram, twitter, email with personal message?
Who will catch them, tell me?
Durr_1412 (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:47:45 AM

peace out grumpy.

I only stated it to piss you off...

you see you are a fool, either get on board or leave the boards... its up to you entirely.. but moaning like this will get you absolutely nothing...

Why would I be pissed off? My friends and I laughing reading your post. The world needs more people like you. Be proud of yourself.
Let me be nothing and keep moaning my thing.
Why do you even care of it?
Haha, be more logical in your speech.
I do my thing, and you do yours.
No one asks for your help, and no one needs your help.
shailkumari

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:50:40 AM

How about they doing this on facebook messeger, telegram, twitter, email with personal message?

Not so hard to catch. In fact see your own merit summary:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=merit;u=1186307

It looks suspicious. Smiley
Durr_1412 (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:53:55 AM

What is it look like?
He gave me merit and I read his profile, I read his post. I agree with what he saying on that. Did you read his post which I gave him merit? I guess you didn't. He got the same point with me. Please make more research before letting all people know you are an angry kid.

Here is the page I gave him merit, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2779298.msg28935057#msg28935057

I am not doing the dark thing, I don't scare haha.
Should I ask you for a permission to giving my favorite people merit because we are in the same page?

Are you jealous with that?

What a kid!!!

And one more thing, a lot of members pm to support my point. They just don't want to argue with these people, included you. Wasting their time.
I am doing the thing by getting the right for them.
shailkumari

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:01:05 AM

What is it look like?
He gave me merit and I read his profile, I read his post. I agree with what he saying on that. DId you read his post? I think you don't, he got the same point with me.
Should I ask you for a permission to giving my favorite people merit because we are in the same page?

What a kid!!!

And one more thing, a lot of members pm to support my point. They just don't want to argue with these people, included you. Wasting their time.

You are not supposed to merit people or posts that agree with you as mentioned in official thread.
Durr_1412 (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:04:08 AM

What is it look like?
He gave me merit and I read his profile, I read his post. I agree with what he saying on that. DId you read his post? I think you don't, he got the same point with me.

What a kid!!!

You are not supposed to merit people or posts that agree with you as mentioned in official thread.

Oh in that case, can I consider he make a quality post?

He is saying his own opinion and against another Legendary's idea. That is a quality post.

He is strong, not like you, only adapt people.

We can fight. We won't adapt if we see unfair thing.

Hey don't say much, report him and me then. Haha. You got no point on this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: