Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:55:18 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Awesome ICOs!?  (Read 1040 times)
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 03:34:51 PM

Hi,
I am starting investing in ICOs, so i am interested about your attitude to ICOs. I glat to here any ideas.

It would be realy nice if somebody shared their experiences and advice some interesting ICOs with high potential. Btw, bad experiences are very interesting as well!

I invit you you earn free WINSPIRAL(WSPRL)
If the project has succes,you will earn,if not,you will just loose a little time.

http://u2cloudmining.winspiral.net/wsprl.php

alex2011576 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:37:52 PM

Read a few of my tips on taking part in ICO. This is just my opinion drawn up for the period of my participation in them!
1. On preico, the team must have a contract for automatic transfer of funds with prescribed conditions for early investors - not handles like many do, namely those prescribed in the smart contract - otherwise the collected funds can simply enrich the funders or conditions will change during the play - cases of lots.
2. The contract for preIOO should be part of a large ICO contract - not by different coins - it is not safe in terms of vulnerabilities and withdrawals.
3. The contract for preIOO and then the ICO should be registered lower and upper barrier - if this is not the team does not know what it wants - just a scam.
4. The contract for ICO should be escrow of the funds received as a result of placement - it can be a frieze or multisec with a voting condition. This will give you a guarantee against the expenditure of funds earlier than the team completed the previous stage.
5. In the contract, an unconditional refund should be prescribed in the event that the lower limit of the collected pool is not reached. It is in the contract and not in the white book, if it is not - scum.
6. All contracts must be posted on GithHub, this will enable third-party developers to check the contract for the vulnerability if the team has not taken care and before the ICO has not posted a bounty on the vulnerability.
7. The contract must specify the conditions for the team and for the bounty.
8. The contract must specify the conditions for not traded tokens - with clearly defined deadlines.

I will be happy if you complete this list or say that I'm somewhere wrong!
wow, really comprehensive approach! I gonna analyze it deeply and use it, thank u a lot for such advices!!!
Btw, thank u all, mates! I really appreciate all your comments and read each of them very carefully!!!
helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 03:53:22 PM

I will suggest 2 ICO that looking good. first one is NTOK, It is a promo token. When you will buy NTOK tokens after ICO you get 10% bonus if you have aNTOK. If you send even one aNTOK to your friends, they will also get the same bonus as you.ICO starting on 1 March 2018 and closing on 31 March.Second is socialmedia, SocialMedia.Market will create a global marketplace for Advertisers and Influencers among every major social network, providing convenient and transparent tools for the interaction of any party involved.There are many good ICO's there but we have to study research well and deep about the project.And you can search good sites that give you good ICO reviews.

aleksandra_kickcity

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:58:19 PM

KickCity is a good one. It is event platform rewarding users for event promotion. They have a readymade product and the board of advisers is pretty strong. Token Sale starts February the 1st

this is the website https://ico.kickcity.io
the telegram chat https://t.me/kickcity_chat
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:02:31 PM

Basically, read the whitepaper and announcements, do your research, find out everything about the dev and dont put all your eggs in one basket. 99% of all ICO could be junk. Investors who have bought coins at the ICO price have been rewarded generously by the companies in question. As there will be more and more ICO offerings coming out every month so it will become more difficult to filter and find the crypto firms with the most potential.
crypto_12

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:03:02 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2018, 04:19:29 PM by crypto_12

Did anyone invest in Bitrewards? It has best ratings i have ever seen on various ico review pages.

Check on bitrewards.network, pre-sale already started and bonus declines day by day. Right now it is still very high - 31%.

Good luck
Coinsaivory

Activity: 71

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:10:56 PM

I've invested in many ICO's (both good and bad), such as RedChain, Restart Energy, LiveEdu, etc... However, I've two which are still on the market and I'd encourage you to consider them:
 1. Cointed - they recently formed an alliance with Nvidia and TAS Group, which vouches for the credibility of the ICO. Together, they're focusing on Green mining and multiple Crypto ATM launch all over Europe. Moreover, their team is very professional and the whitepaper is solid. Last but not least, it has many positive reviews across the wide web.
2. Giftz - they brought a royalty rewards system into the blockchain. What is more, after forming an alliance with BlockV (a globally-renowned ICO company), they're bringing augmented reality into the blockchain. The more tokens you buy, the more buying power you'll have in your Giftz card, which you can exchange for various brands, groceries, etc. Again, professional and credible team, amazing whitepaper.
I'm currently considering an investment in Bee Token... Any advice?
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:22:25 PM

Vestarin seems to be a good ICO to invest. It is a Marketplace of goods and services for cryptocurrency.
The Pre ICO start in 3 days with 56% Discount.
https://www.vestarin.io/
shaours

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 04:44:44 PM

https://ori.network
We have a working product, a very low cap of only 5000 ETH (Presale only 1000ETH with 15% bonus)

Presale is still opened!   Smiley

Decentralised P2P marketplaces with blockchain-based escrow payments
Liqbo

Activity: 130
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:12:05 PM

-
Liquid Bonus® Loyalty ICO have just announced its Early Bird program
-
VERY ATTRACTIVE OFFER FROM A LOYALTY COMPANY
-----------------------------------------------------------
You will double your stake of LiqBo tokens formed during Early Bird program if successful ICO

In addition to it, you will get an exclusive option of issuing fixed bonus coupons to your followers thus increasing your own token stake by 10% from the received number of tokens by every follower (valid for the first investment only) until the end of the ICO. These favorable conditions are limited to this offer which ends on February 18, 2018.

=========     STARTS 18 FEBRUARY 2018  =========  Liquid Bonus Loyalty ICO   =========  ENDS 30 APRIL 2018   =========
THE FIRST GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED INTEROPERABLE LOYALTY MEDIUM SOLUTION BASED ON STATE-OF-THE-ART SIDECHAIN WITH 2-WAY PEG

Telegram Channel (@LiquidBonus)  Telegram Group (@LiqBo_SUPPORT)  Twitter (@Liquid_Bonus)   Facebook (@LiquidBonus) Medium (@LiquidBonus) Youtube Channel   Reddit
upekhaanthony

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:28:37 PM

I suggest to invest on Daneel AI assistance project which is powered by IBM watson AI platform. This project will help get profit from crypto currency for any one who love to crypto. ICO will start soon. https://daneel.io/

stan_

Activity: 196

Blockchain Pensions Infrastructure

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:40:56 PM

Here you are my list of ICOs where i will send my funds.For next few days
Dadi ,APec, Arclblock, Dether.
Most of them registration already closed. Check by yourself. Those ICO are really hyped and promising.

Games.Bitcoin

Activity: 322

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 05:42:07 PM

Hi,
I am starting investing in ICOs, so i am interested about your attitude to ICOs. I glat to here any ideas.

It would be realy nice if somebody shared their experiences and advice some interesting ICOs with high potential. Btw, bad experiences are very interesting as well!

Sorry to hear about your experiences...

I was skeptical but I think siacoin is a great investment.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T E L E G R A M    ●    M E D I U M    ●
flashmark

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:46:11 PM

I don't have much experience in ICOs but seems Daneel.io is a good project. This ICO assists you in your daily crypto investment.
Regarding the bad experience, there are lot of scammers and now it is very common in new ICOs.
Games.Bitcoin

Activity: 322

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 05:47:16 PM

Hi,

Sorry to hear about your experiences...

I was skeptical but I think siacoin is a great investment.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T E L E G R A M    ●    M E D I U M    ●
kimmali

Activity: 113

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:07:28 PM

One thing I want to share to you is: Beware of scammers. There are lot of scammers here, they get your money and go away with it. So if you want to invest in an ICO,you must read their whitepaper and research more about their project. With this,you can easily identify now if it is a scam or not. Some people invest their money in ICO  because they like the purpose of the coin they're proposing. You can also join bounties if you really like the ICO, it'll help you gain profit.
captaincomet

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:15:29 PM

Thanks allanr, I did not know that regulation in different countries could lead to the cancellation of entry into ICO. I suggest to the author of the subject to study attentively the white paper, to look who is in the project team and how much is already invested in ICO
rationalmob

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:04:24 PM

Thanks allanr, I did not know that regulation in different countries could lead to the cancellation of entry into ICO. I suggest to the author of the subject to study attentively the white paper, to look who is in the project team and how much is already invested in ICO

HOW MUCH IS ALREADY INVESTED IN ICO means nothing for me!
There are many cases when they bring money by agreement for pumping ICO which may have no idea behind except pump and dump gambling
ilya_gr

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:16:25 PM

The nearest really awesome and high technological project is ArcBlock, it`s quite popular right now, these guys `ll make new system of blockchain, you can check details on their Twitter. And what about spring ICOs, check different rating websites, look on social activity and analyze carefully, firstly, WP, team, useles of blockchain in project and make your own decision, because when ICO becomes Awesome, often whitelist is already closed and you can`t invest in good project on token sale stage.
You can check Telegram channels , like Top 7 ICOs, they show hype projects and different opinions of current ICO`s market
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:22:54 PM

Do not  be  lazy  to do  detailed  research  about  any ICO you want to  invest  in,and  do not  be  in  hurry  to fill presale  form and  invest  without understanding details about the  project, Alot  of scammers  in the  space, research on ICO  review  spreadsheet, sure it can help out  when you Do your
 own Research. DYOR
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: